Two Years in the Making

Just wana say thanks to any and all persons who took the gamble of reading this post. I really hope that my two years of prep and researching has paid off and will truly help me bridge the gap between now and my goals.

Note: I WELCOME any pointers and constructive criticism directed twords my gear, cycle, diet,training. But please no one needs to be a C**k about it all lol.

STATS: 23 YEARS YOUNG. 5’7 1/2 (YEA I COUNT THAT HALF INCH MOFO’S) 173 POUNDS @ 12% BF
TRAINGING/DIETING: TRAINING SERIOUSLY FOR 3 YEARS(IN SOME CHANGE) SOLID WITH NO BREAKS(EXCEPT FOR ONE D-LOAD WEEK EVERY 4-6 WEEKS DEPENDING ON HOW MY NERVOUS SYSTEM IS HOLDING UP.
DIET AINT NO THANG, I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO MINIPULATE MY CALS TO GAIN/LOOSE WEIGHT AS WELL AS OBTAIN NURISHMENT FROM GOOD HEALTHY NATRUAL SOURCES(FOR THE MOST PART, WERE ALL HUMAN AND SLIP UP WITH SOME ORANGE CHICKEN OR A BEER EVERY NOW AND AGAIN) NEEDLESS TO SAY DURING MY CYCLE THERE WILL BE NO, ALCOHOL AND MINIMAL FATTY FOODS.

NOW THE GOODIES

DAY ONE WILL START ON JUNE 3RD, 2013( FALLS ON A SUNDAY)
AND LAST DAY OF PCT WILL BE ON OCTOBER 8TH, 2013 ( A THURSDAY)

WEEK 1-12: TESTOSTERONE ENTH: 500MG WK(250 SUNDAYS + 250 WEDNESDAYS)
WEEK 1-4: DIANABOL: 30MG ED(SPLIT UP INTO TWO SERVINGS)
WEEK 1-14: ARMIDEX: .25 MG EOD(LAST DAY OF ARMIDEX WILL BE DAY BEFORE PCT.
WEEK 1-12: HCG: 500IU WK(250IU ON TUESDAYS 250 IU ON THURSDAYS)
–HCG BLASTING PHASE–
ON THE THURSDAY(DAY AFTER VERY LAST TEST INJECTION)I WILL BEGIN A TEN DAY “BLASTING PHASE” OF HCG WHICH WILL CONSIST OF 500IU(ED) WHICH WILL CEASE FOUR DAYS BEFORE I START MY PCT.
WEEK 14-16: NOLVADEX: 40 MG ED(SPLIT UP INTO TWO SERVINGS)
WEEK 16-18: NOLVADEX: 20 MG ED (AGAIN, TWO SERVINGS)

WORK OUT SPLITS.
THERE ARE CERTAIN BODY PARTS THAT I WILL BE PLAYING “CATCH UP” BY WORKING THEM TWICE A WEEK. NOT THAT I HAVNT PUT IN TIME N WORK ON THEM, JUST NATRUALLY THEY “LAG” AND DONT GROW AS WELL WITH THE REST OF ME. THESE BEING LEGS(TWO FULL LEG DAYS EACHWEEK, ONE QUAD DOMINANT DAY AND ONE HAMSTRING DOMINANT DAY), REAR DEALTS & TRAPS WILL BE THE OTHER OVERLAPPING MUSCLE GROUPS. ALSO I WILL FINISH EACH WORK OUT WITH 3-9 SETS OF CORE/ABB MOVEMENTS AS WELL AS WALK ON THE TREADMILL FOR ROUGHLY 15-40 MIN.

MY WEEK WILL BREAK DAY LIKE THIS. NOTE: I WORK SO I MAY MOVE MY OFF DAYS AROUND TO ACCOMPANY MY LIFE BUT AT THE END OF THE WEEK THERE WILL HAVE BEEN 6 DAYS ON 1 DAY OFF.

DAY(1)LEGS[QUAD DOMINANT]: 5 SETS OF FRONT SQUATS. 3 SETS OF LUNGES. 3 SETS OF CLOSE-LEGGED PRESS(WORKING THEM TEAR DROPS LOL) 3 SETS OF SEATED HAM-CURL. 6 SETS OF SOME FORM OF CALF RAISES(DEPENDING ON WHATS OPEN AT MY CROWDED MAINSTREAM GYM) ABBS: 3 SETS OF OBLIQUE CRUNCHES ON A YOGA BALL. 2 SETS OF STAGNIC TWIST WHILE ON A DECLINEN SEAT. 3 SEATS OF WEIGHTED BRIDGES(HOLD FOR MINUTE/HALF EACH SET)

DAY(2) CHEST: 4 SETS INCLINE(EITHER BARBELL OR INCLINE, AGAIN BUSY GYM) 4 SETS OF FLAT. 3 SETS OF WEIGHTED DIPS(HIGHER REP RANGES WITH THESE AROUND 10-15) 3 SETS OF DECLINE CABLE FLYS. 3 SETS OF DB FLYS. 3 SETS OF INCLINE HAMMER STRANGTH MACHINE. ABBS: 3 SETS OF WEIGHTED LEG RAISES. 3 SETS OF THREE DIRECTIONAL LEG RAISES( NO WEIGHT)

DAY(3) BACK: 5 SETS OF PULL UPS(NICE AND SLOW DIFFERNT GRIPS) 3 SETSLAT-PULLDOWN(EITHER WITH A CLOSE V-BAR ATTACHMENT OR CLOSEGRIP OVERHAND PULLDOWN) 3 SETS OF SEATED CABLE ROW( WIDE GRIP ATTACHMENT) 3 SETS OF EITHER ONE ARM DB ROWS OR 3 SETS OF ONE ARM ROWS ON THE HAMMERSTRENGTH MACHINE(BUSY A** GYM SCHEDULE)6 SETS OF SHRUGS(MORE THAN LIKLY TWO DIFFERNT MOVEMENTS WITH REP RANGES OF 8-12. 3 SETS OF ONE ARM CABLE REAR-DELT FLY. 3 SETS OF LOWER BACK MACHINE(DONT KNOW THE ACTUALL NAME. ABBS: 5 SETSSEATED/WEIGHTED CRUNCH

DAY(4) LEGS[HAMSTRING DOMINANT]: 5 SETS OF BACK SQUAT. 3 SETS OF DB STRAIGHT LEG DL. 3 SETS OF LYING HAMSTRING CURLS. 3 SETS OF STANDING (FREEMOTION)HAMSTRING RAISE(ONE LEG AT A TIME)
6 SETS OF SOME KIND OF CALF RAISES(PROUBLY TWO OR THEE DIFFERNT EXCERCISES) ABBS: 3 SETS OF WEIGHTED DECLINE CRUNCH(FULL MOTION BUT WILL HOLD AT PARALELL FOR A FEW SECONDS ON EACH REP) 3 SETS OF SUPERMAN/BANNA(10 10SECOND HOLD ON EACHSIDE) 3 SETS OF STATIC SIDE HOLDS(HORIBLE WITH ACTAULLY NAMES LOL BARE WITH ME DUDES) ON EACH SIDE.

DAY(5) ARMS: 3 SETS OF CLOSE-GRIP BENCH PRESS(HEAVY REPS OF 4-6) 3 SETS OF BARBELL CURLS(HEAVY REPS OF 4-16) 3 SETS OF SKULLCRUSHERS(WHILE LYING ON A DECLINE SEAT) 2 SETS DB CURL DROP SETS(DROP IT THREE TIMES) 3 SETS OF OVERHEAD EXTENTIONS(WITH A EASY BAR) 3 SETS OF HAMMER CURLS(ONE ARM ON A PREACHER CURL)3 SETS OF CABLE PUSHDOWNS. ABBS: 3 SETS OF DECLINE TWIST>SUPERSETTED WITH STATIC CHRUNCHES. 3 SETS OF WEIGHTED LEG RAISES(3 SEC PAUSE AT THE TOP)

DAY(6) SHOULDERS: 3 SETS OF DB SHOULDER PRESS DROPSETS. 3 SETS OF DB REAR DELT FLYS. 3 SETS OF REVERSE BARBELL FRONT RAISES>SUPERSETTED WITH DB HAMMER FRONT RAISES(WITH PAUSE AT THE TOP) 3 SETS OF ARNALD PRESS. 3 SETS OF FACE-PULLS. 3 SETS OF BARBELL SHRUGS(WIDE GRIP) 3 SETS OF REAR DELT FLYS(ON A FREEMOTION MACHINE) 3 SETS OF LATTERAL RAISES.

DAY(7) —OFF— AND REST WITH MINIMAL ACTIVITY FOR THE DAY. PROUBLY SLEEP IN LATE AND TAKE A NAP OR TWO. WONT EVEN WASH MY CAR OR GOTO WORK LOL. STRAIGHT CHILL AND GROW.

WELL THATS MY GAME PLAN, I KNOW I WROTE ALOT BUT IM SURE PEOPLE WOULD HAVE ASKED ABOUT MY WORKOUTS. IF ANYONE HAS ANY INPUT AS TO IF I SHOULD TWEEK THINGS OUT OR TAKE MORE REST/MORE CARDIO/ETC ETC, PLEASE DO COMMENT.

THANKS AGAIN-GooodVibes

your cycle is fine, I am too lazy to read the rest.

Don’t bother blasting the hCG, just use it during your cycle and stop it a few days before PCT. Blasting is overkill, and may actually be harmful.

I’m a little disappointed you couldn’t bring yourself to properly type out the word “cock.” It’s easy, look:

cock cock cock cock cock cock cock

less all caps pls

cycle is fine, didn’t bother reading the rest

Cycle is fine, like rds said don’t need to blast hcg at the end, but one thing though

You say diet ain’t no thing, but 173lbs 12%bf? (Internet 12%) makes me wonder

Whats your goal?

Budreiser: My old phone had a tiny screen it was Easyer to read what I wrote that way

Jaycuts: What’s sketchy about that dude? I get my bf checked roughy once a month at my gym and have been holding steady for over 2 months.

I know wrote a TON of crap but hey man life’s a garden, dig it haha.

Will drop the “blasting” shananigins and will just hold steady @500iu weekly untill pct.

Will my nolvadex game plan be good enough? Clomid is out of reach for me so if its iffy I could always extend the dose or weekly tempo.

[quote]GooodVibes wrote:
Jaycuts: What’s sketchy about that dude? I get my bf checked roughy once a month at my gym and have been holding steady for over 2 months.[/quote]

K that was BUDS not me. I asked what you GOAL WAS

Cuts my dude that’s my bad. My goal once it’s all said and done after PCT to be 180 (setting my exspectations low) solid. But low-key I’m hoping to be around 185+ with a great set of legs (no homo) Jp

As for the armidex should I it during Pct or will it really serve no purpose possibly even work against me in some way?

[quote]GooodVibes wrote:
As for the armidex should I it during Pct or will it really serve no purpose possibly even work against me in some way? [/quote]

I think you take it once you start noticing gyno symptoms. Its an AI which makes estro not reach its reciptor cites.

Sounds good. Thanks. As far a for the dbol would it be better to it @ 20mg ED for 6 weeks rather than 30mh for 4?

Run your adex on cycle .25mg-.50mg EOD from the beginning to the last week before pct. I would run the dbol at 30mg for 4 weeks, preferably 50mg.

Ok, Ill proubly sore more Bol and run @ 50 mg a week. That’s not too high for my first cycle?

Try 30mg and see how it goes, if you want to bump it up, bump it up

From personal experience I need more adex when I run test and dbol together, usually .50eod. Maybe different for you but thought I’d share.

Ok will do Buds. I’m very prone to bloat just with little things like milk/ sodium. So something tells me I might need extra dex lol. Is there a good way to time one. My doses so that it’s optumal for my lifts? ( ie 2 hrs, etc)

I’m assuming your asking about the dbol?

On workout days I usually take it all 1-2 hours before workouts or since I workout in the late evening ill take half before workouts then half before bed

On non workout days I split the doses up evenly throughout the day