Two Workouts In the Morning?

Hi to you guys! I’ve been reading T-Nation for very long time, anyway this is my first topic here.

Well…
Tomorrow I’m starting to cut and as I’ve done in the past I’ll be running on empty stomach every morning after a scoop of whey in some water for 30-40min.

Anyway - as a student, I’m busy between 12:30 and 19:00 every working day. As I’ll be doing my cardio in the morning - 6:45-7:30. So is it OK to have another weight lifting session after 2 hours - 10:00 to 11:00 for example? Or it is better to do it late in the evening?

One more thing - I’m currently training on a 4 day split (2 on 1 off 2 on) -
chest + back (supersets)
shoulders + abs
rest
arms (supersets) + abs
quads + hips (with some tricks for intensity)? It’s quite heavy but gets me the gains, anyway I’m not totally sure that it won’t be overtraining with the daily cardio and reduced cals. Do you think it’s a good idea to change something in the split or decrease the intensity for some volume (no supersets etc)?

Any other constructive criticism is welcome!

PS: I hope my english is fine enough to understand.

The more time between cardio and weights, the better.

Never lift directly after a cardio session, unless it was a warmup.

Personally I wouldn’t use cardio if I were trying to get cut. Just don’t eat the excess calories that you would’ve burned with cardio in the first place.

Hmmmm… That won’t work for me - as a former fat boy - only the cardio does the job to the single digit fat :o/

Well, anyone to say something about the split and the intensity. Not that I can’t see myself if I’m gonna burnout but I prefer to avoid it from the beginning :slight_smile:

What if instead of doing the cardio first thing, you just go to the gym a little earlier and then do the cardio after your weights, maybe some HIIT or a quick tabata workout followed by 20-30 mins of steady-state cardio…? just an idea.