Two Week Cycle and Workout

Ok, here is the planned deuce pack of muscle building goods. Drol and Winstrol, 100/50 mg each respectively per day. Two weeks. Done it a few times before, and know from experience it kicks ass. Never had any issues/sides from this either and the gains kept on coming during the two off weeks when I did two of them back to back. Putting them to the test under what I like to now call the "SchwarzenZoned" routine. UMWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

So, here then is how it went today for comparison to how it will go when on, which will be pretty soon. As you may recall the routine had been designed for zero chest/press work, and centered around legs/back/arms/rear delt and cuff work. 

Well, I will be incorporating chest and regular press work in slowly but steadily for this month. I’m not giving the weight used any thought other than to just break back in slowly and prevent any further atrophy from taking place.

I intend to keep far away from the Seinfeld famous “Manzere” that Kramer invented. I’ll like to leave that for George Costanza, though recently one would think I’m giving him a run for his money…lol. Seriously though, here’s what I did today. I went with the same thing as last months first weeks workout, as my good man Schwarz was busy and I didn’t get his updates and changes made to the routine yet.

Don’t forget I dropped the height considerably on the box squats to 2 inches lower at a height of 17". Quite a bit more difficult load it was. Which in turn made the step ups afterwards more difficult of course. So while I eased back in today, the weight wasn’t really all that much less considering how much more tension was placed on the quads as a result of the lower height.

BOX SQUATS: 4X6
95/15, 95/15, 135/6, 185/6, 205/6, 225/6. hard last set.

STEP UPS: 3X6
bar/6, 85/6, 95/6, 95/6. Much harder than before.

ROMANIAN DEADS: 3X10
95/10, 135/10, 205/10, 205/10. Very strict form.

Calves: coming later as I’m doing these and abs at the regular gym when the wife gets home. Also the delt circuit to be done there as well guys. Will post later.

Overall, as you can see and may remember, the weights really only qualify as being down to me on the RDL's. I mean the box squats were much more difficult than before and so while the weight is less on those, they were definitely more productive and taxing. So I'm not worried about those and actually happy with them and the step ups. The step ups were pretty hard and felt good.

As for the RDL’s, well I they felt strong, but I just wanted to break em back in I guess, as the overall leg taxing was increased, so I didn’t push it yet, plenty of weeks for them to go up still. Pretty happy to be back in the regular intensity of the routine after the deload.

But I’m really glad I deloaded, I feel great, and completely recovered from the last month. Great idea Schwarz, thanks for putting so much into the routine for me.

So get ready it won't be long before the gear gets in lads. And then we'll be able to compare to the other cycle of dbol/var. Good to be getting back to the old ToneBone guys! Thanks for the motivation.

ToneBone

HAHA here comes the old A75 freight train coming through, im really interested in your strength gain numbers. With the var in the previous stack im wondering if the drol/winnie combo can keep up. IMO i would think the drol should overtake it in strength AND size plus stay hard with the winstrol but time will tell! Good luck, ill be tuning in for updates.

Oh and for any new guys to the “dark side” pay attention because i think these 2 weekers would be an awsome way to ease into the game if you for some reason couldnt run test. just my opinion

[quote]Game_over wrote:
HAHA here comes the old A75 freight train coming through, im really interested in your strength gain numbers. With the var in the previous stack im wondering if the drol/winnie combo can keep up. IMO i would think the drol should overtake it in strength AND size plus stay hard with the winstrol but time will tell! Good luck, ill be tuning in for updates.

Oh and for any new guys to the “dark side” pay attention because i think these 2 weekers would be an awsome way to ease into the game if you for some reason couldnt run test. just my opinion[/quote]

Hey Game, no shit it's a freight train of power all right. Listen, I've already done a few of these "A trains", and so I know how I do. And to tell you the truth, while the goods I had were top notch on the last run there, ie:dbol/var, this will kick the shit out of those gains. Now to be fair, it pretty much adds up even as far as dosing goes too. The other was at least in the second week, 50-60mgdbol/60-80mgvar each day, while this is drol at 100mg/winstrol at 50mg a day.

The difference in my body was that I didn't need any adex because even though the drol/winstrol are both class II, they worked rather synergistically because of how each cancel out the bad of one another. Winstrol being notoriously bad on the joints or drying, and drol tending to bloat and definitely being wet, which is good though, but they both really work well with each other in this dosing scheme for me. Drol doesn't really seem to cause any gyno problems except when mixed with other aromatizing beasts, where it then will definitely have the potential to give you a bad case at that point. But by itself it's a tame animal, and especially with it's little cousin Winstrol at it's side. Thanks to Bushy mainly and Bill R also brought this up in his writings, so I owe them the credit for giving me the bug to try this awesome combo.

The strength and hyper is going to be damn impressive I can feel it just thinking about it here, and I'm really excited about it. Anyway, good to go, and though we lost the other thread from all my deletions, I do have the figures in the hard book which I log all my workouts in here at home. So we'll be able to tell how much similarity and difference there is between the two cycles.

ciao,

TBN

I’ll be interested in following this. I’m a little confused at the “Manzere” reference. Do you feel you have overdeveloped pecs or just excess fat on them?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
I’ll be interested in following this. I’m a little confused at the “Manzere” reference. Do you feel you have overdeveloped pecs or just excess fat on them?[/quote]

I'm kidding JS. It's a reference to "the male bra" that Costanza's dad and Kramer were planning to market and make millions off of. It's just a joke since I have had to quit all chest work due to some bothersome delt issues I had in both shoulders. 

I’ve been rehabbing them, and Schwarzenegger made this special routine for that purpose for me. The pecs are still fine, they just aren’t as tight and developed as before of course due to atrophy from no work. They will rebound fine, and all should be well here soon.

AHHH Tone, Quick get on that bench! Or you will be doomed to strap up everyday before you leave!

[quote]Game_over wrote:
AHHH Tone, Quick get on that bench! Or you will be doomed to strap up everyday before you leave![/quote]

You got it bro! LMAO!!

TBN
         Hey guys, just got back from the gym. Nice break in workout #2. Little bit weaker, but nice effort overall and I imagine this will be the case for the rest of this week back at full work loading. Sorry I never posted abs and the delt circuit yesterday, shit happened and I didn't make it to the gym last night. Oops.

PULL UPS: 4X7 BW. 2 min rest btw sets.
7, 6, 4, 4.5, +50LBS/10 MORE. Good 2 sec. holds on top. 15 sec holds on last rep of last two sets. Strict.

BB SHRUGS: 3X15. 60 sec rest btw.
95/15, 135/15, 185/15, 205/15, 205/15.

FACE PULLS: 3X15. Up on weight here at least. 60 sec rest
30/15, 60/15, 60/15, 60/10-drop set to 45/5 more. good holds for 2 sec ea.

EZ BAR CURLS: 3X10. nothing spectacular here. 60 sec rest
50/10, 65/9, 65/7, 65/6.

STANDING TRI EXTENSIONS: 3X10 down by 10lbs to week before deload.
50/15, 50/15, 80/10, 80/10, 80/8. 60 sec rest btw sets.

SINGLE ARM LATERAL RAISE: 100 REP SET. 5X20 EACH ARM RAPID SUCCESSION.
5lbs/20 X 5 EACH ARM. WHEW!!

So there we go back into the mix. I'm ok with it being slightly down on weight etc. I'll take this week to get back in synch. Also off gear for what, like two or three weeks now too, so all things considered not too bad. I expect better performance next week anyway. 

Weight is down nicely also guys, since dropping the ol dbol I am presently at 198 lbs. I think I got up to around 205 or 206 while on. All water weight no doubt. Basicly following the AD, but am taking in around 50g maltodextrin for post wkout shake. Other than that it’s all about the veggies baby. One other thing about comparing the two cycles. I was a lot more vascular from drol/winstrol than the dbol/var for what it’s worth guys.

Hopefully coach Schwarz will be able to let me know soon about his changes to the wkout. I'll just keep plugging away with the first one until then, just repeating it, which is fine by me anyway. I'll just add in the chest work like I said. So that's it boys, have a great day all!

ToneBone

I must admit I am very interested in the 2 week cycle idea. I have read all past posts and the results appeared solid. My main reason for interest is based on my own personal experience with longer AAS cycles. A great example would be my current cycle. The first two weeks were full of gains and I got big quick. Granted I had some bad luck with injury and sickness following those first two weeks but my weight is now slow to come. If one could poor heart and soul into training, diet and pharmacology in a 2 week cycle the results could be insane.

Sorry, I’m not trying to highjack this thread but a thought just came to mind and I thought I’d blurt it out. Prop, tren A, Anadrol, slin, and IGF for 2-3 weeks. Then equal time off followed by the same. Maybe I am thinking to far into the 2weeker but don’t be suprised if I try this at one point in the coming year.

Good luck Tone.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Glad you are…

1. Rehabbed on your shoulder (nice one Schwar)

2. Cycling again, not put off by your unfortunate experience.

Fiancee needs the PC so I’ll drop in later…

Bushy[/quote]

Thanks buddy. It's always good to hear from you. The delt circuit has been going really good. I'm doing it on M/W/F and just the one particular circuit, from that link that sawadeekrob put up. It seems to really be helping nicely. It's especially come around for the weaker right delt. The left is much better too, but it had a more stiffness type issue with slight pain, where the right one had weakness and pain. 

I appreciate the comments about my "oops" during the 3 week cycle run too. I sure made a mess of that one. I should have know to run some adex, and as far as the cellulitis severe reaction to that first quad shot, well, I don't know about that one, shit just happens, and I learned from it. Scared the shit out of me a bit, I can't lie. What really freaked me was the high bp and accelerated heart rate that one night. Christ that was the worst I suppose. I could have dropped right there, it sure felt like it. Remember, my resting hr was fucking 101 give or take. And I was just sitting there trying to chill.

The gyno fairy seems to be leaving me alone now after the Schwar rescue efforts concluded. The dbol had them stiffen a bit but that was it and they're chilled too. Now I'm wondering I never had any such issues with the drol/win combo before. But I hadn't had any gyno symptoms then before the cycle either. I don't believe I'll have any worries, but having experienced that flare up, do you suppose I should use adex as a security measure?

I think I would only be worried if the drol was with another aromatizer, but as I said all the previous times it had zero issues or sides whatsoever when mixed with the winstrol. They just really worked synergistically like magic for me. Let me know what you think. I'm inclined to just roll with it and be acutely aware for any symptoms, and if any show up, deal with it then straight away.

Chime back in later mate.

best,
                  ToneBone

ToneBone,

I have a few questions about this cycle:

Are you running anything else besides 100 mg of Anadrol and 50 mg of Winstrol per day?

What time of day are you taking what dosages?

Is there any PCT at all or do you just stop?

Thanks.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
I must admit I am very interested in the 2 week cycle idea. I have read all past posts and the results appeared solid. My main reason for interest is based on my own personal experience with longer AAS cycles. A great example would be my current cycle. The first two weeks were full of gains and I got big quick. Granted I had some bad luck with injury and sickness following those first two weeks but my weight is now slow to come. If one could poor heart and soul into training, diet and pharmacology in a 2 week cycle the results could be insane.

Sorry, I’m not trying to highjack this thread but a thought just came to mind and I thought I’d blurt it out. Prop, tren A, Anadrol, slin, and IGF for 2-3 weeks. Then equal time off followed by the same. Maybe I am thinking to far into the 2weeker but don’t be suprised if I try this at one point in the coming year.

Good luck Tone.[/quote]

I think you're absolutely on the right track bro. I am sold on them, though I may do a 12 weeker here in a while still, I will continue to run these as/when I am able to. I am really excited to be back on my favorite oral combo the drol/winnie freight train. Best damn oral combo I ever tried. Zero sides and the bloat was extremely minimal while I low carbed through it. The dbol didn't have me feeling near as good during cycle, and I bloated up a lot more noticeably too. 

Now some may say that I took in more carbs too with this last dbol/var combo, but in fact if anyone remembers my original Two Week Cycles, During the second week of the first and during the second one, I had increased carbs to about the same amount that I used recently with the bol/var, so I still believe the drol/win to be a much better combo, all things considered, sides/strength/hypertrophy.

Anyway, I'm rambling but in a good way lol.

Thanks for stoppin by 2the,

ToneBone

[quote]ins8ibl wrote:
ToneBone,

I have a few questions about this cycle:

Are you running anything else besides 100 mg of Anadrol and 50 mg of Winstrol per day?

What time of day are you taking what dosages?

Is there any PCT at all or do you just stop?

Thanks. [/quote]

No, just the two. They pack a real punch by themselves and I'm of the belief that less is more, to a point, lol. 
         I usually take them morning/early evening, about 8-9 hours apart. Another nice difference compare to the ultra fast dbol which has to be tossed down 3 or 4 times a day.

No pct whatsoever bro. It's just that simple.

Now of course one could toss down some LH stimulating supps or whatnot if one so desires for some mild benefit I suppose. But the body’s on a natural high run anyway from what Bill R explains if you’ve ever read his articles on the two week cycles. So I never bother, I just let the magic run it’s course. Again, less is more and difft people can do what they choose.

Of course your diet and training have to be dialed in for things to click and continue clicking into post cycle also. I keep intensity up when doing these. Now it might not look like it with my recent log stats, but I had to quit training alltogether there for a couple months to study and let my delts get better. And this past month has really been the first crack at making a real comeback. So it isn't real indicative of my efforts when really healthy. But that's the main thing, keep that heavy weight up, and if anything I drop a slight bit of volume to help keep the strength/hypertrophy gains. See when I did this very cycle for the first two times, which were 2 two on/two off cycles, I kept all of my gains and was continuing to make gains during the two off weeks. I've gone over that above though already. I just think it's really a well designed and thought out scenario. It is economically more sound than traditional length cycles too if you ask me. I mean who keeps making the same gains after coming off a longer cycle? Sure some do, but to a lesser extent I think. This just kicks ass plain and simple.

cheers,

TBN

Tone,
Interested to see how you make out with this one since recently incoporating it once before.

Only thing im curious of is why this route instead of the other injectable componds that you were planning on using?

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Tone,
Interested to see how you make out with this one since recently incoporating it once before.

Only thing im curious of is why this route instead of the other injectable componds that you were planning on using?[/quote]

How do they say...life happens bro. Honestly though, it just got delayed a little while my friend. So I will have an interesting and longer ride with that one, but it's just a bit farther down the road than before now, that's all. So, I decided to try and whisk this thing up real quick to compare to the just ran dbol/var cycle. 

I just thought not only is it cool for me, but there's a lot of guys who haven't tried all 4 compounds and this will provide them with some real world results. As I previously said, the recent goods,(bol/var), were still exceptional quality, but for myself, I got a more positive physiological response in every area from drol/win. So, I am really stoked to get it on. Also, I'm a little bit more rehabbed too now, and I've got a great routine here from Schwarz which he's just modifying a little bit right now, so maybe it's good to throw another little shorty in before the big dog comes to town. 

I should have the revised routine up here later this afternoon from what Schwarz told me just now.

see ya bro,

TBN

Tone I always enjoy your logs, it’s interesting to see your experiments “live” as they unfold.

I think I shall have to try one of these two-weekers. Maybe delay my planned cycle until fall, and do a couple of these in the spring.

InTheZone: Your logs are very entertaining to read, and educational at the same time. Sort of AAS edutainment :slight_smile:

[quote]Scott M wrote:
Tone I always enjoy your logs, it’s interesting to see your experiments “live” as they unfold. [/quote]

Hi Scott, pleasant surprise. How've you been man? You channeling some decent aggression in the gym there these days my friend? Lol. I appreciate it buddy.

I am getting real close to a full rehab, but not quite yet on those delts. I'm just really happy my friend Schwarz put this nifty kick ass routine together for me while I let them recover. I know if not for that, I would have slogged through these last 4-5 weeks with minimal gains and enthusiasm. But instead I've been feeling great and better by the week. So, hats off to him for helping out. We've certainly got some really great vets here to all our benefit. I don't need to name them, after all they can be seen frequently all over the forum helping us all out. Good to hear from you bro.

TBN

[quote]Humbug wrote:
I think I shall have to try one of these two-weekers. Maybe delay my planned cycle until fall, and do a couple of these in the spring.

InTheZone: Your logs are very entertaining to read, and educational at the same time. Sort of AAS edutainment :)[/quote]

Thanks bug, they're nice you know? They are easy to do, produce very good results, and are economical sound. And the main thing which I first became interested in them as a result of, is the lack of sides if you keep it to 2-3 weeks duration. I like to stay at 2, others ride it through 3. 

And thanks for the comments. It's nice to be recognized for something positive. Give em a go, I think you'll like it. Of course, it depends on compounds and diet/training as you know for difft results, but the foundation is sound throughout.

ToneBone