Two Options for First Cycle

Hi all, new member about to do first cycle.
I’ve spent the last few months doing a ton of research, speaking to users etc …have a masters in physio and honers in physiology - please don’t flame me I’m just asking for some honest advice from users.

I’m 29 and have been training for about 12 years. 180cms, 82kgs/182lbs. Not sure on BF but it’s lowish I’m reasonably lean.

I want to go on the conservative side of the scale and I am also paranoid about hair loss and sides generally. So, I have chosen my dosages/AAS etc to reflect this. I have no interest in getting huge - 5kgs/10-12lbs LBM would be plenty. I eat and train well. Part of this is out of curiosity and interest in AAS. I can honestly say it will be my only cycle (really!). That said I want to try keep as much of my gains as possible. I’m tossing up b/w test only or test with EQ. I considered EQ with anavar for the last 4-6 weeks but the price I can get anavar for is outrageous.

Here are my two options;

OPTION 1.

• 500mg/wk EQ, 12 weeks (potentially to 600 mid cycle)

• 300mg/wk test E, 12 weeks (potentially to 400 mid cycle) - note: ideally finish with test prop (due to half life).

• PCT; starting 15 days after last shot (nova 40/40/20/20, clomid 100/100/50/50).

• HCG - any help here would be appreciated. I was thinking ~300iu EOD during the cycle.

• Finasteride 0.5-1mg ED

• Arimidex (on stand by just in case)

OPTION 2.

• Test E 400mg 12wks

• PCT; starting 15 days after last shot (nova 40/40/20/20, clomid 100/100/50/50).

• HCG - any help here would be appreciated. I was thinking ~300iu EOD during the cycle.

• Finasteride 0.5-1mg ED

• Arimidex (on stand by just in case)

QUESTIONS;

1. Ive never used before, do I keep it ultra simple and just use test? I know it’s a lowish dose but as I see it, it’s already probably 4x my natural level and I’m not after massive gains. Any strong reasons to go the test with EQ route?

2. Can anyone see anything drastically wrong with these cycles or anything else I’ve mentioned. I’m really open and appreciative of your guys input.

3. Does my PCT plan seem ok?

Thanks!

Well, if it’s your first cycle and you’re paranoid about side effects, one of the biggest side effect is of course not recovering fully.

And full recovery is typically quite likely if you keep total inhibition (not weeks on) at 8 weeks.

As for HCG, 250iu 3x/week or EOD is what is typically recommended.

option 1- if your gonna run EQ some poeple say a minnium of 12 weeks while others say 12 weeks is a good amount of time to see gains. also due to EQ half life you want to wait 3 weeks before you start pct, so make sure to run the test a week or two longer. if you dont want to run a long cycle id recommend saving the EQ for anither cycle.

i would also up the test to 400mg at least, 500mg ideally. If your gonna run prop as well I would use it the first four weeks as a kick start, but you could bridge with the prop at the end. If you do bridge with the prop start pct 4-5 days after last pin, that’s if you ran the prop long enough for the enanthate ester to clear.

Your pct looks good and your start time looks good as well, if you plan on running the enanthate and you stop the EQ a week or more sooner than the test E.

You can run the hcg at 250iu 2-3 times a week throughout the cycle stopping 4-5 days before pct.

Run the adex at .25mg EOD from the start of the cycle to the last week before pct, tapering down the dose in the last week. Adex dosing is different with everybody so you might have to play around with the dosing. Have some extra Nolva on hand in case of gyno symptoms.

I would personally run option 2. Being your first cycle keep it simple. I’d run 500mg a week of test E along with the adex and the hcg.

Thanks heaps fellas. Bud- going option 2!

Being your first cycle you’ll have awesome gains from it

Good luck!