Two New Biotest Supps?

I just received this month’s FLEX (I know, I know) and was casually leafing through the pages when I stumbled upon two Biotest ads with supplements I’ve never seen before.

One was a Spike ad that featured what looked like a liquid version of the compound. It was an 8 fl. oz. bottle with the Spike graphic. (looked very similar to thoes Redline bottles)

The other was for Biotest’s rapid-release MD6. The ad claims you can ‘feel the effects in 5!’. By the way the MD6 graphics looked very slick.

Has anyone with the new FLEX seen these? How kick-ass would a liquid version of Spike be? I can’t wait to see these new supps in the T-Nation store.

I believe that these were both discussed previously in this forum. If I recall correctly, I think TC discussed one or both as well somewhere.

You might want to search the previous posts.

[quote]Schutzengel wrote:
How kick-ass would a liquid version of Spike be? I can’t wait to see these new supps in the T-Nation store.[/quote]

Not very IMO.
I love my Biotest supps, but Spike does nothing for me…But I’ve been waiting for the new MD6 to come out…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
Schutzengel wrote:
How kick-ass would a liquid version of Spike be? I can’t wait to see these new supps in the T-Nation store.

Not very IMO.
I love my Biotest supps, but Spike does nothing for me…But I’ve been waiting for the new MD6 to come out…

[/quote]

That is interesting, I would say that Spike is probably the best supp that I have taken. I love my Alpha Male, but I like the fact that I can actually ‘feel’ something from the Spike. It is the only supplement that I have taken that hasnt made me question if I am just pissing my money away in the shower at the gym :slight_smile:

[quote]helga wrote:
I am just pissing my money away in the shower at the gym :)[/quote]

OK George Kastanza!

I’m not sure what the point of liquid Spike would be. What’s wrong with the pill? Liquid is good for the masses though, I suppose, and will be good for Biotest. So, that’s good. MD6 is a welcome development.

Someone gave me a free sample of Spike recently, and it did absolutely nothing for me but made me feel really bad about six hours later.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
helga wrote:
I am just pissing my money away in the shower at the gym :slight_smile:

OK George Kastanza!

[/quote]

It smelled like marinated steak this morning!

Same here.

[quote]gojira wrote:
Someone gave me a free sample of Spike recently, and it did absolutely nothing for me but made me feel really bad about six hours later.[/quote]

[quote]gojira wrote:
Someone gave me a free sample of Spike recently, and it did absolutely nothing for me but made me feel really bad about six hours later.[/quote]

Yeah, it effects different people differently. Some feel great. Some, like yourself I guess, feel bad. Me, I just feel like I had a cup of coffee. No more. No less.

I find that if I start taking Spike I don’t really feel anything, but if I continue to take 2 caps every day consistently, I notice it more almost every day.

Also, try taking it with grapefruit juice.

how will the MD6 be better/worse than HOT-ROX Extreme?

I have seen the MD6 ad in Flex, very nicely done, as usual, but for me, sadly, it`s just not enough, because I for one do not chose to sit around melting fat from my bones, I would much rather be using a supplement that will, along with my workouts, and my very clean diet, allow me to build large amounts of muscle, so that I may stand out from the crowd, like a freak, if you will, rather than settling for being 5-7% bodyfat type, that in todays world, just looks like the rest of the people that workout.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:
I believe that these were both discussed previously in this forum. If I recall correctly, I think TC discussed one or both as well somewhere.

You might want to search the previous posts.[/quote]

Where is this information? I have searched a bit, but can’t find what you are referring to…

For me the dose with Spike is two to three tabs at at time. This gives me what I am looking for when I need a clean boost for whatever reason.

I actually alternate between HOT-ROX Extreme on training days and Spike when I am out on the weekends doing outdoor type activities.

D

[quote]SGrim80 wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:

You might want to search the previous posts.

Where is this information? I have searched a bit, but can’t find what you are referring to…[/quote]

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=1054351&pageNo=3