Two Months In

hey this is my second month of serious weight
training, heres some before and after pics
just wondering if anyone could lend some good advice

Before:

After

after didnt show up…

Maybe he wanted to use the same picture for before and after. Thus, no results have been made.

Eat clean and lift hard.

is that malibu from American Gladiators at age 15?

[quote]peterholbrook wrote:
hey this is my second month of serious weight
training, heres some before and after pics
just wondering if anyone could lend some good advice

Before:[/quote]

You’re trying to look real badass in this photo, with that facial expression and cute dimple of a bicep. Not that I’m much better, But you’re trying to hard to impress people who will in the end, just flame you.

You have good definition in your avatar. Can you get us a picture of you holding up one of your shoes? It helps us to measure your bodyfat levels.

-Sab

You’ve been training for two months… so who the hell cares? Come back in a year or so, then I’m sure you’ll be able to see a difference.

[quote]Sabastian525 wrote:
You have good definition in your avatar. Can you get us a picture of you holding up one of your shoes? It helps us to measure your bodyfat levels.

-Sab[/quote]

haha nice one

Sarps

Very lean with a good base to build on. If you don’t already know learn what compound lifts are such as squatting, pressing (chest/shoulder), deadlifting, pull ups, and do them. Combine that with packing in quality food protein, good carbs, healthy fats. Follow this for a minimum of a year and then consider posting pics again if you have made considerable development.

Take care,

D