Two Many Pricks

I’m planning a cycle of 500 test cyp and 400 Deca a week , I’m just waiting on the clomid . Does this seem like a lot of sticks a week or is it just me . I’ve used before just not 2 injectables . Should I inject one at a time or load it all in one shooter and go multiple site. A little in the ass a little in the shoulders some in the calfs . Plus are my recepter cites going to be burnt after using to much test I’ve used before but that was about 8 mnths ago . When should I start goin 750 on the test. Even after that I would have to go a 1000. (now that’s a lot of shooting). You guy’s are all ways good to me about info . I’ll never use another site again . Thanks for making my juice dreams come true .

How many mg/ml is the Cyp? If it is 200mg/ml (hopefully) split that into two shots a week. This is better anyway because of the shorter half-life of the Cyp. I’ve always combined my gear when I could, so inject the Deca w/ the T and you shouldn’t have any problems.

When I first started years ago we could only get T in 50mg/ml, try taking 1000mg of that a week (the word pincushion comes to mind)! Just keep rotating inj. sites ie. rt. glute, lt. glute, rt. leg, lt. leg, shoulders, wherever. I have always tried to not use the same injection site more than once a week and have never had any problems.

[quote]NHB 1 wrote:
I’m planning a cycle of 500 test cyp and 400 Deca a week , I’m just waiting on the clomid . Does this seem like a lot of sticks a week or is it just me . I’ve used before just not 2 injectables . Should I inject one at a time or load it all in one shooter and go multiple site. A little in the ass a little in the shoulders some in the calfs . Plus are my recepter cites going to be burnt after using to much test I’ve used before but that was about 8 mnths ago . When should I start goin 750 on the test. Even after that I would have to go a 1000. (now that’s a lot of shooting). You guy’s are all ways good to me about info . I’ll never use another site again . Thanks for making my juice dreams come true . [/quote]

It’s two sticks a week, unless you enjoy injecting yourself and decide to do more. How much do you weigh? Deca works fine at 1.5 x bodyweight in lbs. Lol, and don’t inject into several sites unless you’re doing more than 3CCs. So just split the test (1CC) and the deca (1CC) into two doses a week if you’re set on doing 400mg, or into one dose of 1 CC test and 1.5 CCs deca one day, and 1CC test later that week.

When to go with higher test… well, there’s no mathematical formula. It’s not like you necessarily need more test or you won’t grow. If I had to give you guidelines… maybe 750 at a moderately lean 225 lbs, and 1G at 250lbs plus? But then again, it’s different for every person, and there is no rule.

Your juice dreams, eh? I wonder what those are about…

[quote]JDREDD wrote:
How many mg/ml is the Cyp? If it is 200mg/ml (hopefully) split that into two shots a week. This is better anyway because of the shorter half-life of the Cyp. I’ve always combined my gear when I could, so inject the Deca w/ the T and you shouldn’t have any problems.

When I first started years ago we could only get T in 50mg/ml, try taking 1000mg of that a week (the word pincushion comes to mind)! Just keep rotating inj. sites ie. rt. glute, lt. glute, rt. leg, lt. leg, shoulders, wherever. I have always tried to not use the same injection site more than once a week and have never had any problems.[/quote]

Out of all tests, cypionate has the longest half-life.

NHB… speaking of Juice Dreams, what sort of gains did you make on your last cycle?

[quote]lmjudek wrote:

Out of all tests, cypionate has the longest half-life. [/quote]

Cypionate has a half-life of only 8 days, Enanthate 14 days, I’m not sure how that makes Cyp. have the longest half-life?

[quote]JDREDD wrote:
lmjudek wrote:

Out of all tests, cypionate has the longest half-life.

Cypionate has a half-life of only 8 days, Enanthate 14 days, I’m not sure how that makes Cyp. have the longest half-life?

[/quote]

From three different sources:

“Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days”

“Cyp: 14 days
En: 7 days”

“Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of 8 days, the enanthate ester has a half-life of 4 days.”

As you can see, cypionate has a longer half-life than enathate.

[quote]lmjudek wrote:

From three different sources:

“Testosterone Cypionate 12 days
Testosterone Enanthate 10.5 days”

“Cyp: 14 days
En: 7 days”

“Testosterone cypionate has a half-life of 8 days, the enanthate ester has a half-life of 4 days.”

As you can see, cypionate has a longer half-life than enathate. [/quote]

I did some research on half-lives of these drugs, and you are correct (although I find it funny that there are so many different half-lives given for the same length ester). Where my confusion came from was that I have always known that if you are taking Cyp., you need more frequent injections (in my opinion) because the Cyp. blood levels peak in 24-48 hours after injection, then decrease. This is not true w/ Enanthate, where blood levels do not peak for 5-6 days, and stabilize quicker than Cyp.

JDREED, you might have been confused with Propionate, which has an even shorter half-life than Cyp and Enanthate.

As for feeling like a pin cushion, well, I like it. I opt for other chemicals like Tren and Prop just so I can stick myself everyday. I just rotate my sites every 4 days. As for shooting your calves, I would be against it. These are muscles that are at work all day long. I can’t tell you how many steps we take in a day or how many miles we walk, but injecting into a muscle that is used frequently can be very irritating. Good luck.

[quote]NHB 1 wrote:
I’m planning a cycle of 500 test cyp and 400 Deca a week , I’m just waiting on the clomid . Does this seem like a lot of sticks a week or is it just me . I’ve used before just not 2 injectables . Should I inject one at a time or load it all in one shooter and go multiple site. A little in the ass a little in the shoulders some in the calfs . Plus are my recepter cites going to be burnt after using to much test I’ve used before but that was about 8 mnths ago . When should I start goin 750 on the test. Even after that I would have to go a 1000. (now that’s a lot of shooting). You guy’s are all ways good to me about info . I’ll never use another site again . Thanks for making my juice dreams come true . [/quote]

you can load them in the same syringe.
i do 600 Deca / 1,000 Enanthate with 2 injections once a week no problem.