Two Different Potential 2nd Cycles

All,

I plan on running a 2nd cycle very soon. Due to my line of work, I can’t blow up or else jealous individuals will throw out the AAS User Flag!! My goal is for strength gains…I don’t care two shits about size although I know it’ll be there.

Here they are:

12 weeks
500 mg week of Test Cyp
300 mg week of EQ

12 weeks
500 mg week of Test Cyp
300 mg week Tren E

which do you guys all suggest?

read this. my advice on your cycle is in here.

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/sports_training_performance_bodybuilding_gear/cycling_for_those_in_sensitive_jobs

I would recommend the short cycle option for you.

[quote]gundecker wrote:
All,

I plan on running a 2nd cycle very soon. Due to my line of work, I can’t blow up or else jealous individuals will throw out the AAS User Flag!! My goal is for strength gains…I don’t care two shits about size although I know it’ll be there.

Here they are:

12 weeks
500 mg week of Test Cyp
300 mg week of EQ

12 weeks
500 mg week of Test Cyp
300 mg week Tren E

which do you guys all suggest? [/quote]

Well I would avoid things that will “blow” you up, in my opinion/experience those would be:
Deca at any dose above 200mg/week
Anadrol
Test above 600mg/week
Dbol above 60mg/week
By sticking with reasonable doses and choosing compounds that do not cause much water retention/bloat or drastic gains you should be fine.

That being said, I would say Option 2 no doubt. I’d probably lower the Test dose to 300mg/week though as gains are not much of a concern. A low-dose AI would still be warranted, something like Arimidex at .25mg/day to keep sides at bay.

I like the short-cycle idea that Furious presented, though I must point out that I don’t think it would work for me personally as I tend to get acne only during the period of raising androgen levels and during recovery. I knew a guy who use to run orals and a short ester I think for 2 weeks on and 2-4 weeks off and he had great results and no one knew he was “on” even though he did have fantastic results - he started with very little training and gained over 20lbs in half a year; just pointing out that the gains can be better than one would expect, though completely controlable and mild - your diet is going to be the biggest factor.

If your worried about people knowing your on cycle, just wearing conservative clothing.

Tshirts with longer sleeves, ect.

No cut offs, no tank tops, no muscle shirts.

And of course how much weight you gain will be entirely diet dependant.

If your only eating slightly above maintenance your not going to gain much weight no matter what anabolic you use.

GD although not military work I am in LE which also carries a sensitivity level for sudden size surges.

Given your articulated goals we probably want you to focus on either tren and/or mast as your compounds. I like FG’s recommendations and that was a sweet article he threw up there. Test Prop, Mast Prop and Tre Ace are the three compounds you can choose from. Dosing and whether you use all three or just pick between tren and mast is up to you.

And to a degree your experience on either Mast or Tren in terms of handling the sides. 2 weeks is relatively short and Mast should be OK for all but the most sensitive. Tren can hit hard in just 2 weeks but again even there dose control plays a big part too.

I agree with Saps on this one. The last cycle I ran was test/tren/mast. I was cutting so obviously I didn’t gain a lot of weight but I had 0 bloat and good strength increase. As pointed out earlier the dietary aspect will be as important as the drug combination used.

I am also fond of the prop, tren, mast combo is that is what I just finished a cycle of as well.

Moderate dosing with clean and moderate to low carb diet and the weight gain will be slow but steady throughout your cycle with little to no water gain.

The prop/mast combo is surely now at the top of my list.

Thanks for the comments, guys!!

I have some tren ace, tren ent, and test c so I’ll have to get a handle on some test prop. I am leaning towards running the test prop/tren ace combo.

Do you guys think this will actually work???

Also, how soon will I be able to jump back on a 2-week cycle after coming off one???

FG…will I begin PCT immediately after the last injection since the esters used are so short-acting??? Also, how will I be able to taper off the adex before PCT???

I’ve been thinking about running a 12-week cycle of Test and Tren. Do you guys think I’ll be able to keep the size gains to a minimum if I keep my diet extremely clean???

If you plan to run multiple two week cycles with appropriate breaks between then I would go at least 3 and possibly 4 weeks between if you are using tren.

With these shorties high doses are common and 1-1.5 grams per week tends to be fairly typical.

Run the adex at something like .25mg EOD during the two weeks and .125 EOD for week three. Dependant on sides of course. 20mg/nolva per day for two weeks after that and repeat.

shit…I was just going to run about 500mg of test prop and then 300 mg of tren ace a week.

LillGuy,

So you’re saying I’ll begin the PCT immediately after the last injection with no break since the esters are short???

Also, I tried searching for info on this but has anyone had great success or are there any logs depicting one’s success with shorties???