Two Bottles of MAG-10

What do you suggets for best results, for permanent lean mass gains?

Because I have two bottles of MAG-10, would a double dose two week cycle or two, two week cycles with a two week break inbetween provide the most solid gains?

also im a bit nervy about PCT as only have access to over the counter stuff like vitex, what supps work for PCT that you can get over the counter in australia?

im just testing the waters here, still rehabing a shoulder injury so it will be a few weeks/months before i indulge

[quote]kazyeyepsycho wrote:

Because I have two bottles of MAG-10, would a double dose two week cycle or two, two week cycles with a two week break inbetween provide the most solid gains?

also im a bit nervy about PCT as only have access to over the counter stuff like vitex, what supps work for PCT that you can get over the counter in australia?

im just testing the waters here, still rehabing a shoulder injury so it will be a few weeks/months before i indulge[/quote]

I’m thinking

Two… Two weeks… and bridge them with Carbolin 19. Possilbly follow up with Carbolin 19 after the cycle.

Don’t forget your Alpha Male in between cycles.

[quote]kazyeyepsycho wrote:
[/quote]

If you are rehabbing a shoulder injury, are you saying you expect to see no lean mass gains on your own without MAG-10? For best results for permanent lean mass gains, how about training to gain mass? What happened to you lifting weights on a regular basis and regaining any mass that may have been lost due to the injury? Why would you jump on MAG-10 right after returning to training when you should see results from lifting alone? Honestly, were you seeing no “permanent lean mass gains” without it?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
kazyeyepsycho wrote:

If you are rehabbing a shoulder injury, are you saying you expect to see no lean mass gains on your own without MAG-10? For best results for permanent lean mass gains, how about training to gain mass? What happened to you lifting weights on a regular basis and regaining any mass that may have been lost due to the injury? Why would you jump on MAG-10 right after returning to training when you should see results from lifting alone? Honestly, were you seeing no “permanent lean mass gains” without it?[/quote]

sorry, i didnt make myself clear. while i am rehabing a shoulder injury, i am curious as to how i should best go about using the two bottle of MAG-10 i have. (once im back into full bore training)
so what do you think? one full bore double dose cycle or a cycle of two weeks on,two off, two on the end?

I would love to double dose MAG-10, but I only have 4 bottles myself, and want to get the most out of them, so I am spreading them out as much as possible.

You would get the best benefit from the 2 week on, 2 off with Alpha Male, and another 2 on, like some have already said.

Double dose may be more powerful, but only for 2 weeks. Here is where time wins out. (I assume you know to eat, eat, and eat some more while doing this.)

I am just now finishing an 8 week OVT program where I cycled MAG-10 weeks 3,4,7, & 8 and Alpha Male weeks 5,6 and for the next 2 weeks (9,10). I will admit that my diet was definitely not “dialed in” but I’m up 7 lbs and down 1" on my waist. My strength is great, all of my lifts increased noteably by the end of the session. I have 2 bottles of MAG-10 left and plan to use them similarly later this summer. PM me if you want more specifics.

2 weeks on, 1 off, 3 weeks on, PCT. You can get by with no PCT if you’re poor, but Alpha Male is all you should need. Eat a shitload.