Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

You can have that opinion though, it’s been duly noted. You’ve spoken your piece, nothing is going to be gained if you keep posting antagonistically.

Yep not to mention probably weekly massage/physio, free medical care on site, athlete dinner hall etc -makes huge difference over time

3 Likes

You can make all the excuses for your physique you like. Bottom line is, if you care enough about bodybuilding you will figure it out.

Sure it may be hard, it may be harder than it is for people that don’t work, but all your doing is providing excuses and cop outs.

Which is typical for people who never achieve the results they want.

My man. This is nothing. You should use the wayback machine to look at some of the earlier years and the treatment people got back when when they act like you.

I actually kept it light out of respect for the current standards of etiquette for posting on this forum in general, and for the BB forum in particular. 

5 Likes

YOU are the one acting out of line and beyond ignorant and immature.

Again, you can think whatever you want. The fact that you are STILL HERE arguing about this in my thread speaks volumes.

I would be so ashamed I Would delete my account if I had posted half of what you have.

IF my daughter grows up to talk like you do I would consider myself a failure as a parent.

I really think you are just trolling, I Can’t take you seriously anymore.

This isn’t an argument. It was just a few simple questions you aren’t able to answer.

Cool story bro! I couldn’t take you seriously from the get go.

You never asked a few simple questions that I didn’t answer.

Neither did I.

What the hell are you going on about?

That reply literally doesn’t even make sense.

Hopefully this can be the end of this depressing conversation!

It makes as much sense as any of your responses have.

You just won’t take the time to understand what they mean.

1 Like

This is really weak and obvious parody trolling, 1.5/10

You’re right. You need to up your game. Lay this stuff out beforehand in an outline, keep your story straight and grab some pics off of instagram or something.

As attempts go you should score yourself a little higher though. Hell, I’d give you a 4 at this point just for having decent grammar and using spell check.

Interesting way of describing your replies to me. All your posts are on this very page. We didn’t have a verbal exchange where you can give your own altered version after that since nothing is on record. This is exactly why I have a problem with your credibility. And nobody ganged up against you. Everyone expressed his views independently. Are you surprised that they all came to the same conclusion? Perhaps you are the one with a warped perception of reality.

You can twist it around to suit you however you like.

Can we please finally end this conversation? I’m tired of getting notifications from this thread, it’s really getting old.

You are entitled to your opinion, and we can agree to disagree. Neither of us are getting anywhere with this exchange so lets just leave it at this and be mature adults please.

I quoted your exact words. I can even quote them in their entirety along with my posts if you like. Why are you still doing this? I would have let it all slide if you didn’t persist in making statements like this.

There is nothing to let slide. You’re obviously immature, bored, and have had some deep personal emotional trauma in your life.

I’m not still doing anything, i’m simply replying to an onslaught of aggressive shit posting.

You’re obviously trolling and it’s beyond getting old. Do you actually think this is funny or are you just that bored?

You have nothing on the actual funny trolls from the days of yore.

The Trapplesauce dude was great. Elite Balla was great.

You’re about a 4/10 and only because you have decent sentence structure and spelling.

On raw talent you’re a freakin Zilch.

1 Like

Agreed. Lets end our conversation there.

Goodnight sweet prince.