Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

They are absolutely on point.

1 Like

And from your picture we dont know if you should be arguing with any one about bodybuilding either.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not able to post pictures. Iā€™m not arguing with anyone about bodybuilding, iā€™m simply posting a routine that has worked for me not to mention numerous pros and high level competitors.

Just trying to share my knowledge and hopefully gain some new knowledge in return.

I think you can gleam from the posts that I Really tried to avoid an argument with that guy, I told him numerous times he is entitled to his opinion and to please stop commenting.

This style of training only works if youā€™re on the Predator diet.

5 Likes

Sounds like that diet is obviously the one and only way to get big and shredded! Itā€™s secretly what all the pros use, hell, even the mighty stu uses it, but those guys will never tell you because it is the one big secret to winning shows and they sure donā€™t want you to win any shows! they want all the glory for themselves, the bastards!

The mods will probs banhammer you for releasing such protected and treasured informationā€¦ they are part of the conspiracy man, be careful

You would be wrong. @SkyzykS has been around for a long time. Any regular here knows heā€™s a good guy. And thereā€™s quite a number of us.

You should stop firing random shots hoping some will actually hit the target.

As for training, the reason why no one is even bothering to get into a discussion is because no one has ever heard of or seen someone with the stats you claimed. Perhaps you have Shaun Rayā€™s genetics, but with the stories that you made up, itā€™s not possible to afford you the benefit of the doubt since probability already isnā€™t in your favor. And I did make an attempt to take you at your word but your reply wasnā€™t convincing enough. You dug your hole deeper with each post thereafter. A lot of us are in our 30s-50s. What you wrote would only sound convincing to, and displays the worldview of someone 18-22 years of age. Wrong audience, kid.

8 Likes

Great postā€¦
Plus I think people over look the fact that it is a state supported program that these athletes do not have secondary jobs other than their actual training.

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. If someone Is serious enough about there training they will find the time to get in the gym a couple of hours a day though, itā€™s not like you need to be free full time to dedicate a couple of hours a day.

Some people canā€™t make it work and thatā€™s fine, itā€™s not for everyone. Itā€™s a technique you can implement when you are able to make the time sacrifice when you want to turn things up a notch and really bring up those lagging body parts.

I never said its for everyone, the point of me pointing that out was because the guy stated that doing two a days is ā€œalmost guaranteed injuriesā€. I didnā€™t say Olympic athletes were anything close to regular people, just pointing out that the blanket statement is absurd.

Anybody in there right mind who reads this thread will see I didnā€™t want an argument. He came here being disrespectful, assuming a lot, and that is whatā€™s typically wrong with people on the internet nowadays.

Any mature rational person will see our conversation and feel my pain when I have to deal with an asshole like that. Iā€™m trying to exchange bodybuilding information, not dick measure.

Sure he managed to push me to a point Iā€™m not proud of where I insulted him a bit, but it took 4 hours of his constant posting on my threads for me to do that, and it did finally shut him up, which was all I wanted.

I asked him numerous times to take his opinions else where.
People in there 30ā€™s and 50ā€™s do not talk to people and treat people like that online, unless they are very unhappy and immature.

What do you mean what I wrote would sound convincing to people my age? Itā€™s not like its absurd to have weak lifts, benching 205 for 5 at 201 and just under 12%. Itā€™s unusual, but nobody would lie about having weak lifts, so I donā€™t see the point here.

I donā€™t see how having weak lifts for my size makes me have amazing genetics, I would say in fact it is the opposite, but again, your entitled to your opinions.

The fact you are posting in a thread with the intention of an argument to put someone down speaks a lot about you.

Realistically, if you want to talk about digging holes, each time one of you comes to this thread with the intention of an argument and talking trash, that is exactly what you are doing.

Iā€™m sure there are a group of you that talk together in the ā€œoff topicā€ forums and are friends that will gang up on me here, but itā€™s obvious to any mature adult (regardless if they are 22 or in there 50ā€™s) that somebody who seeks arguments on the internet has some issues to deal with.

I think some of you guys are also missing an important factor here, regardless of the fact I have stated in many times. I USE AAS. Anabolic/Androgenic steroids, I think that, combined with the fact ive been bigger than this size before, is perhaps why it seems quick how fast I bounced back from 180 to 210 and began cutting down.

Then again, it seems like you arenā€™t even bothering to understand and are just arguing for the sake of arguing.

are you saying this for my benefit? I think you misunderstand why some of the others are jumping on your case.

1. There are guys on here whom are far more experienced Than you ā€¦considering that on your own log you have 3.5 years of lifting under your belt and less than that seriously.
  2. you have been here a whole 3 day and no one knows you.

I have used AAS. So have a couple of people in this thread. Why are you assuming we did not take this into account?

I told you to stop making things up and then firing random shots for a good reason. You are not talking to a bunch of uninformed kids and you have a severe lack of self-awareness. You are still doubling down on this. And youā€™ve now youā€™ve started playing the victim by suggesting that we are ganging up on you.

How deep of a hole are you intending to dig?

Playing the victim? Are you serious? A few of you guys have been trashing my thread being general assholes because I donā€™t want to explain my past to you and am unable to post pictures. You and all your friends can continue to tell me iā€™m digging a hole, but you are the ones embarrassing yourselves here. Do you guys have kids? Is this how you would want them to act? You are fully grown adults, grow up and learn to act civilly, you should be ashamed.

I assumed you were overlooking this because what you call ā€œmy claimsā€ would possible be pretty impressive for a natural guy, but are far from impressive for someone who is enhanced.

This is the most immature and pathetic exchange I have ever been a part of, and I am deeply embarrassed that I have sunk to your level and exchanged words with you.

For my part in this I apologise, I am better than this and will not be baited into a juvenile argument again. I suggest you save some face and let that be your last comment.

Before you go off the deep endā€¦did it possibly occur to you that some might think that you are Trolling. Which as of late many on here have grown tired of?

3 Likes

See? I told you about your lack of self-awareness.

Throwing a tantrum while attempting to imply that youā€™re ā€œabove all thisā€ by firing random shots at the other party post after post does not work if he does not fire back in the manner that you are hoping for.

Iā€™m the one who did not take the bait. I even explicitly hinted this to you.

No you didnā€™t.

The funniest part of all of this is that I asked you some very simple questions to clarify some glaring inconsistencies in your story.

You canā€™t.

So unless or until you are able to prove your claims- The Bullshit Card has been thrown down upon your story.

1 Like

Iā€™ve already explained myself pretty plainly, the fact you chose not to try and understand is your problem.

Not like I have anything to prove to you in the first place, really.

What are you talking about? Youā€™ve been posting and insulting me the whole time, and this whole time Iā€™ve been saying that you are entitled to your opinion and we should just end the conversation and be mature about itā€¦

I would love to end this conversation, and just talk about bodybuilding, which is what Iā€™m here for. But you insist on this being an argument, as you have since your first post. I have expressly tried to not argue with you.

If that is what you actually think, you have seriously warped perception.

Iā€™m starting to think your just trolling me, thereā€™s absolutely no way you are serious.