Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

IT’s not quite that black and white. Yes, I have a lot of support monetarily from my previous lifestyle that supports most of the expenses in my life. I just recently was hired as a supervisor at a company that manages malls here in abbotsford, but until then I had no income and I’ve never been on any kind of government check program like most unemployed people are.

I know I made it sound black and white but it’s not something I have an interest in explaining ,and DEFINITELY not something that’s appropriate to discuss on a forum like this, so I explained it in as simple terms as possible without really wanting to broach the subject in the first place.

Honestly, I was involved in a lifestyle that now after having a daughter I have no interest in being involved in. My parents were addicts, I was on my own since 13, and I found a group of guys that were like family to me and I did really well working with them for a long time. Unfortunately I pushed my luck and experimented with drugs myself which pretty much ended that lifestyle for me.

This is not something i’m proud of actually something I’m rather ashamed of but at the same time I don’t need to lie about it and hide my past so I am open to those who ask.

I hope this can be the end of our discussion about that topic. Anything else I will be really happy to discuss with you though!

Thank you for being mature about this conversation and deciding to take the high road after out unfortunate beginning, I can only have respect for someone who can do that.

Guys I am done with the 3rd degree about my personal life because I am somewhat uncomfortable with the amount of information I have put out there now. I feel like I’m going to be judged based on who I used to be, not who I am now based on what I have shared.

So please, have some respect and don’t inquire about my personal history now that I have requested to not discuss it.

I am always open to talk about bodybuilding theory or experiences all day long!!

Here’s some black and white- You are full of shit, and nothing you say adds up at all.

You do sound like a junkie though, in that you can’t even keep a short story straight.

How about start another account and maybe be honest about your situation and ask for some help?

3 Likes

I’m not going to elaborate anymore, you can have your opinions and that is fine with me. I know I could get really in depth and explain things and help you understand, but that’s not a part of my life I am willing to talk in depth with you about. I tried to state something in a round about way to explain something to someone else, and sure you can pick apart what I said and say “These things are contradictory” until the cows come home and I’m sure you will. I’m not going to explain it in a way you can understand, and you can feel free to form what opinions that you want.

I’m sure someone more mature will understand my situation especially considering the delicate subject we are broaching in such a public forum where I have released my REAL NAME.

If you haven’t read my previous post please do.

IF you have anything to say about bodybuilding then please post it, if not find another thread. You’ve said you piece and expressed your hate, it would be pretty odd if you wanted to continue shitposting in a thread with someone that you consider so “full of shit”.

enjoy your day.

I have. That is why I have concluded that you are lying.

Then when you get caught in a lie you say that it is too complicated.

I’ve been in recovery for a long time and if there is anything that I know damn well it is when a liar has lost track of his story.

Thats why I’m telling you to scrap this shitshow you’re putting on and try being honest for once.

2 Likes

Again, I haven’t lied at all. I stated that I have some money saved from a previous lifestyle, which is much easier than explaining how my previous life style STILL PAYS for a lot of things in my life, but I Don’t necessarily have control over which things. That’s not something I wanted or want to explain and I don’t think the person I was talking to would have been comfortable with me explaining it to them.

This is as in depth as I am going to go with this, I don’t think we are even allowed to discuss this kind of thing on forums.

Again, you feel you have concluded that I am a liar, and that’s fine you can have any opinion you would like. I can’t fathom why you would waste your time talking to someone you consider a liar though, so please move along and shitpost somewhere else.

I don’t know what you think i’m trying to do here, but I haven’t made any outrageous claims or said anything even remotely impressive, if I was going to lie I definitely would invent a much better life than the one I currently have. I Don’t know who would lie about being an ex addict that fucked up what was once a good thing and who’s whole life is now revolving around bodybuilding and doesn’t even currently live in the same city as his daughter and fiancé!
Doesn’t make much sense to fabricate an embarrassing life like that does it?

That doesn’t make you look like an honest person, just a dumb liar.

You’re yanking off some good people that are willing to help anybody that asks. I don’t like it.

You want to look honest? Go get a cheap ass phone and put up some pics.

I see homeless people, 10 year olds in projects and every other social strata walking around with cams on phones- but a guy that has some way too complicated story and an awesome physique that can afford AAS can’t afford one?

Call it shitposting if you like, but unless a mod puts the smakdown on me I’m going to do it until you post proof of your claims.

3 Likes

Wow you must be a really sad person, I honestly feel for you man. I hope you feel better about yourself some day!

Feel free to post all you want, i’m not going to respond any more. I Don’t know what you don’t understand about what I said, its pretty straightforward though.

I get a lot of things paid for but I don’t actually handle physical money and I feel like I’m getting more than I should be and have been for a long time regardless of what Ive done to deserve it, so asking for something petty like a phone when I just got a job would kind of make me feel like a dick.

This isn’t something I should have to justify

Enjoy posting like an ass, the only person you are making look bad is yourself.

Edit: not quite sure what “Claims” you even want me to post pics of, this is so beyond a rational conversation its not even funny! I suppose you could want me to post physique pics, but really, inventing a 201 lb under 12% physique?
Then spending HOURS each day for DAYS in a row asking for advice?? why the fuck would I ever do that? Really doesn’t make sense… Not like i’m trying to get clients to coach or benefit in some way, i’m only posting to exchange my knowledge for some new knowledge in return. If I posted incorrect stats, then the knowledge I get won’t be of any use to me so I really don’t understand your logic here…

Your physique claims. You know- low body fat, On Point (haha theres that saying again) triceps, strong point of biceps, exceptional thickness of torso, great ability to build muscle, etc.

Have you lost track of your claims that quickly?

Like I said- You can’t even keep a short story straight.

Those claims aren’t even impressive, not even close to worth lying about…Those stats aren’t even very impressive I mean really. And when I say things like “exceptional thickness”, I mean compared to average genetics. I’ve always just been really thick and I feel like I have the thickness that most guys who have a good 20lb more muscle than me have. I don’t claim to have an exceptional or even much better than average physique for someone who takes bodybuilding even semi seriously!

Anybody using AAS better have very near as good or better stats compared to me or they have no business using. For Christ sakes I’ve already noted how shit my lifts are as well. It’s absolutely absurd to see my posts or “Claims” as you call them and harass me because you are having trouble contemplating what I say to you.

I can’t believe i’m even engaging in a back and forth tit for tat argument like this, this is absolutely pathetic and a toxic waste of time and negative focus in general.

This is the cancer that is half of forums nowadays. I haven’t combed through all your posts and found things that I can insult like you have to mine and like I’m sure I could ,because I don’t need to.

The only person you are making look terrible is yourself, and that is obvious to anybody without a serious personality disorder.

Dude, this is nothing. I’ve stepped in a pile or two and unjustifiably offended some people here before.

This isn’t one of those times.

4 Likes

Yes, it absolutely is. Anybody without a personality disorder would be extremely embarrassed to be conducting themselves as you are.

I checked out your profile finally, seems all you do is shit post in off topic threads, have NO bodybuilding knowledge, and don’t even look like you’ve ever stepped in a gym.

I can’t believe I let such a loser even goad me into replying.

I hope when you go to sleep at night you can tell yourself you are happy with the person you are, the physique you have, and the choices you make. Cause I guarantee that if you can do that now, that will change as you get older.

Oh, thats cute. From a 22 year old.

That tricep is on point.

3 Likes

If you’re happy then all the power to you. That isn’t a picture that showcases your whole physique, and I’m sure theres a reason you don’t post a picture like that. Which is okay. If you’re happy, than all the power to you.

I don’t know what you mean when you say that tricep is “on point” I guess you look like you work out a little bit but CERTAINLY not like you take it very seriously at all. I mean I definitely wouldn’t be posting that picture in response to someone questioning your physique, it doesn’t help your argument, so I will stick by my original statement.

I mean maybe if you have small arms then the rest of the physique could be decent, I cant tell its hidden in clothing, but I assume as arms at what you are showcasing here that they are the highlight of your physique, which would support exactly what I thought.

I mean I am really laughing pretty hard looking at that last post, normally I wouldn’t criticize but after how rude and belligerent of a person you have proven to be, to not even have a physique to back it up, and to post tri’s like that and call them on point after being such an ass is really, really hilarious.

You must have a twisted perception on reality, or I’m getting trolled right now cause this is outta this world!

Well then, you should put up or shut up because so far you have nothing but a big jumbled story that makes no sense.

And that tricep is totally on point. You have nothing on that.

And my wrists are like the size of my fucking head. I know you got nothin on that!

I’d put up a few more, but you got nothing on those either.

It makes perfect sense, you just choose not to comprehend it or bother trying to understand.

When I get a method of posting a picture I certainly will.

And no, those triceps are NOT on point. They aren’t terrible but they are FAR from impressive ESPECIALLY at a relatively high bf from what I Can see in that picture, generally the only reason someone posts a “Body pic” of themselves in a tshirt in jeans is high bodyfat and shit legs.

I see why you post in the off topic forum section, you obviously have no knowledge of bodybuilding and proper diet. If you did have that knowledge, you’d be able to read my posts and see for yourself I know what I am talking about.

This is just becoming a source of amusement for me and an embarrassment for you. If in ALL HONESTY you are sitting there thinking “haha I got him good, I showed that guy”, then I truly hope you get the mental and emotional support or help that you desperately need.