Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

I’ve never tried rolling anything out before, I have no experience with that whatsoever but I know a lot of really experienced guys do that, maybe I should look into it!

Training seven days a week, twice a day primarily is what I’m referring to. In my opinion/observation, this would be a different way of doing things compared to other lifters.
Also, getting 8-9 hours sleep and a few hours nap is pretty rare.

I’m assuming what @RampantBadger is getting at is that your advice might not be able to apply to the vast majority of the reading audience due to other stressors or time commitments.

1 Like

Well getting the extra sleep is just a bonus :slight_smile:

The way he said a very different path was implying that what I was doing is improper, that was definitely what he was getting at, suggesting that doing what I’m doing shouldn’t be getting me the results I have.

I know most people don’t do two a days, it’s not like I Do them DAILY, I do them 2-3x a week for like one month, then don’t do them for a month, kind of a cycle like that.

Most people discount the idea of training the SAME muscle twice in one day because they’ve never heard of the concept of working out a muscle but NOT trying to actually create tears in the muscle fiber, just trying to pump the muscle.

It’s a very cool concept, theres some literature on it on this site but it’s not written very well and it leaves out some of the main scientific points.

The concept is mainly the increased bloodflow to the muscle to increase protein synthesis, nutrients, improve nutrient partitioning, and ALSO increased neural firing, which all will promote better and faster recovery.

I totally understand that it may be hard for a lot of people to do this. HOWEVER, you can always buy some cheap 5lb, 10lb, and 15lb dumbells or something and do secondary shoulder, tricep, and bicep workouts at home very effectively with just those three weights!
Just depends how serious someone is about bodybuilding I guess. I should have specified the method is intended for people who want to get the MOST GAINS POSSIBLE, regardless of time spent etc, not really a “Bang for buck” approach.

Thanks for mediating that conversation though I do actually appreciate that.

How are you going to fight a bear with a 205lb bench?

5 Likes

Intimidation due to raw size or infatuation due to extreme shreddedness are my two obvious choices.

Lol I knew it. It’s you again.

2 Likes

sorry, not sure I understand this post.

@shreddedbaby

Pics or it didn’t happen.

of what, me? If someone wants to donate me money for a camera, nice webcam, or phone with a camera, or send me one of those things, ill post em up!

Seriously though, I would love to start an Instagram, i’m happy enough with my physique to post on facebook and start IG now so I really do need a pic taker!

I smell bullshit again.

4 Likes

Fair enough, everyone is entitled to there opinion. I didn’t think your last post was serious until you posted that, I Thought you were joking.

Lets keep it to bodybuilding theory from here out guys!! Theres plenty of off topic threads in the forums!

Anybody else utilizing two-a-days to bring up lagging muscle groups right now??

Through your log and at the start of this thread you are saying how you will be posting pics, but as soon as someone asks you directly, you have 5 excuses ready to go…

LMAO GTFO

This is incorrect. I did not state once in this thread OR my progress log that I Would post pictures, and have stated numerous times that I am currently unable to post pictures.

I challenge you to show once where I have stated this, you have completely made that up which I find very questionable…

I stated once in my log that I will try to post pictures when I get an available method. Clearly said in that post that I am however unable to at the moment.

What kind of sad person comes onto a thread or progress log and tries to argue with someone over wether or not they are lying about what, being 201lb at under 12% with a 205lb 5rep bench? REALLY? Those aren’t even impressive stats, i’m finally to the point where I’m not embarrassed with my physique and am starting to finally get compliments again.

I really don’t know how to respond to someone attacking my like that over the internet, this is the problem with forums these days, and the internet in general honestly.

Ok, I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

I did something similar to this back in the day, except instead of going back later that day, I was doing my light pump work the next day 1st up before my working sets of a different bodypart.

I noticed I was a lot more ‘full’ but didn’t notice the recovery benefits. Perhaps it would have worked better if I did it on the same day.

I have heard of people doing it the way you are describing, I believe it was in an article on this site actually.

I prefer to do it on the same day, I just intuitively feel it would work better this way but there is no science behind doing it 4 hours later or 24 hours later, just how I feel.

There is lots of science supporting increased neural firing increasing recovery though, and the increased recovery from the increased bloodflow is self explanatory.

Obviously it’s not something you can do every day, but I find it works best with “Slow twitch dominant” muscle groups. I didn’t have as good of results doing this with chest or back as I did shoulders etc

I had very noticeable great results doing this with bi’s, tri’s, shoulder’s, and quads.

It may have helped me with chest or back but I didn’t really see a difference.

I jacked heroine addict? Yeah you need to post a pic. No one is gonna take advice or believe you unless you can prove your system works. Since you’re numbers are so weak I don’t think anyone can comprehend how it could work. MMC is only gonna take you so far.

Where you live. I manage a couple shipping stores in Phoenix? I’ll send you a phone free

I don’t do heroin I’ve been clean for over a year.

but absolutely you can send me a phone!!

What info do you need, address, postal code, etc? Tell me a list of all info and I will pm it to you!

Name and address. Getting surgery tomorrow so I’ll be out for a few days but I’ll send you tracking number when I’m back in.

I got my way up to just under 230 at just over 11% before ever touching heroin. After being 2 months clean I was about 180lb and 16 to 17% bodyfat. I’m now at just over 200 and just under 12%, just to make things clear.