Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

Stu has talked about Kurt Weidner before. Natural-tested pro who’s 5’11" and has been 200 ripped on-stage.
b594c6742811795e9d29cc2b8fdb19415311c5a8_1_340x500

EyeDentist has said he’s 6’3" and competed Men’s Physique at a very lean 183.

3 Likes

That’s a crazy natty physique no doubt about it!

I truthfully feel it would be the abuse of painkillers that leads to the downward spiral rather than the use of PEDs, simply due to the stronger physiological effects and propensity for addiction.

Don’t get me wrong; pro-wrestling is dangerous any way you slice it, but we see far more people get prescribed opioids and end up in a bad way in life than people prescribed test. They’re just scary stuff.

When I had my ACL surgery, I got off them in 2 days and got them out of the house as fast as I could. My family has a propensity toward addiction, and I was afraid of getting hooked/abusing them while in pain.

I agree, they are much more prevalent in bodybuilding and in EVERYTHING than people think they are!

that’s a good measure for the general population, but for an extremely muscular person, one should expect that number to be higher, because of overall density per inch of height. Just give it a little thought. If someone is much wider/thicker than a normal human being, each inch of height will come with more weight.

Good point! You’re correct, 7lb is the “Supposed accurate amount per inch” but that is for normal people! Thanks for pointing that out to me.

What I fucking said

Very true. I’ve seen it a lot and it’s an easy path to go down. I just think that mixing PEDs with the already addiction based mentality is a no go. That’s truthfully the main reason I do not plan to go that route. That and the money thing.

What I’ve seen a solid hand full of times IRL is AAS with painkillers to help with joint pain and injury. As it spirals down from there the AAS and lifting take a back seat to heroine then disappear. A decent arc on this start to finish lasts about 10 years before they’re dead.

Just people I’ve known. Not all scientifical or anything.

1 Like

Lol @SkyzykS trying to slink in the back door without answering the stats question :joy:

LOL!

@SkyzykS For context, the OP mistook me for you yesterday and said I vanish every time he asked for my stats.

My stats aren’t much to brag about at this point (or any other) but I’ve moved a hell of a lot more weight at 155-160 than the OP does. Plus, there is a pic of me there to see, rather than relying simply on stats. More on that in a moment…

I know, I saw that! I was just trying to frustrate him (which worked), not get him to pop off on anybody else.

Man. I can be a dick sometimes.:smile:

1 Like

I’m not too sure about the OP, but I really did grow up around heroin addicts(Not in my family, thank God. Which is why I got irritated at issue about the phone and later started to doubt a lot of his stories). I do not see even the slightest possibility of a correlation other than their dealer might be able to procure all of these drugs, so it’s an issue of the initial ease of access to them.

I dont shy away from them myself!.. Mine are OLD and FAT!

1 Like

I’ve heard of countless stories where people get addicted to the feeing of being on gear. That’s why you have so many people who are juiced up to the nines, destroying their bodies little by little because they need more to get bigger, stronger, whatever. How would there be no correlation? If someone is heavily dependent on a substance then try to quit, nine times out of ten they start another habit. Then once they realize they have a problem with that, they move to something else. Eventually they’re on multiple things with no end in sight except for dying.

Because for steroids, the substance itself is not addictive. You don’t see tiny guys who do steroids when they should not be doing them having trouble coming off. Heroin will cause addiction, and it will cause it regardless of whether the person has an addictive personality or not.

But if the person has an addictive personality, it’ll be more difficult for them to give it up. I know of people who have died from OD, and I know people who literally just gave it up. Hell, one of dad’s close friends who I grew up with used to be a meth head and killed his first kid in a car crash. He quit using that week and only smokes pot and drinks now. Obviously that’s very extreme, but you get my point. Anytime your body is using something to achieve a reaction you can get addicted. Why wouldn’t that lead into other things? They can mess with your hormones and internal functions and pushing the limit on them can eventually alter your mindset. Seems like it would be easy to get addicted after awhile.

Somebody with an addictive personality will likely go overboard with steroids and will have to exercise great self control to not do so, I Can tell you this from personal experience.

Someone absolutely can be addicted to steroids, and feel like if they come off they will not be “the same”. A lot of people take drugs to feel a certain way, and steroids can absolutely fill this void!

I used to be like this before my opiate addiction. I used crazy amounts of steroids that I didn’t need, because I was afraid that with lower doses I would lose size or whatever, I just built it up in my head into something outlandish.

Now I use very moderate trt style dosages, about 150mg per week of test.
I plan on starting some lighter cycles next bulk though, but trying to keep it mild this time around!

not recreational drugs necessarily but the amount of pain meds, sleeping meds etc is staggering.

I’m not disagreeing with you; I know the roidz are the big dog but the amount of other pharmaceuticals these type of dudes live on is insane. Drugs to sleep, drugs for energy, drugs to stay insulin sensitive, drugs to keep blood pressure down, drugs to keep water bloat off, drugs for appetite, drugs to blunt appetite…

It goes on and on.

Not really sure what point I’m trying to make right now. Lots of drugs in bodybuilding, I guess.

God I love drugs.

3 Likes

If you are talking about being addicted to the feeling you get from being big, then weights alone would be a gateway “drug” since every natural with an addictive personality who has developed an above average physique and strength levels would be susceptible to drug use as a replacement once they stop lifting.

Then alcohol would be a far more dangerous substance when it comes to this since the direct mental effects of using steroids cannot even compare to it. Yet we do not see alcohol addiction in a significant number of people who ingest it even on a regular basis, nor do we see these numbers flocking to use other drugs when deprived of it.

The only thing that may resemble an addiction would be the “withdrawal” due to the decline in hormone levels when coming off steroids. But this is not something that would be mitigated by using recreational drugs as a substitute.