Two-a-Days for Extreme Growth

Point of clarification/unpopular opinion: He’s off heroin, not drugs. He’s said that within months of getting out of jail, he started steroids. A 22-year old recovering addict who’s trained consistently for just 4-5 months should not be on AAS, but he is and he’s said “I know I shouldn’t be, but don’t talk to me about it.”

SB, you seem kinda-sorta well-intentioned, but also kinda-sorta troll-y and whiny. You’re new to the forum and seem enthusiastic, which is great. But if you’re getting into arguments with multiple long-time members, it’s pretty clearly an issue with you, your approach, your still-doesn’t-quite-add-up story, and your tone.

You’ve said you “have exhausted the knowledge of other forums”, but I’m starting to think that might really mean “Everyone ganged up against me for no reason whatsoever. Nope, I just don’t understand why they did it. So lemme do the same thing here.” That ain’t gonna fly, brother.

Long story short, if you want to keep posting and trying to be helpful, you should slow down and take a breath. Especially if you want to start training/diet coaching full-time, you need to figure out how to get your point across while hearing contradictory opinions. Also note, it requires a bare minimum level of effort to check the dates on threads before replying (bumping a discussion to continue the topic is one thing, bumping a several-year old thread to give the long-gone OP specific advice is something else).

7 Likes