Two 12-Week Blasts vs 6-Month Lower Dose?

Let’s say one has 40+ml deca and 60+ml test and is on trt

Is it best to do 2 12-week blasts a year for instance, 500 test, 400 deca x 12 weeks twice a year
Or just do 6 months of lower dose, like 350 of each?

I thought the latter for homeostasis etc, but I remember reading Bill Roberts say 3 8-week cycles are better than 2 12-week cycles… maybe he meant in terms of Hpta? Not sure. But if I’m trt, which would you think was best in terms on gains health etc… Also maybe trt test plus 250 deca x 6 months etc?

I don’t think permablasting is the best for health. Also, nandrolone is ideally run longer than 8 weeks. IMO the two 12 week cycles is best.

Be careful with the deca. Deca dick is real. If you’ve never taken it, you should be aware of the possible consequences.

1 Like

I have 10 years experience with deca, even ran it solo with zero libido effects (all from a us pharmacy so it was legit)

Whats your TRT dose?
If you arent a competitive bber or lifter, 250 each of test n deca for 8-10 wks then return to TRT should get you results.

There are some guys using 50-100mg per week of deca for joint pain/arthritis etc as apart of their TRT eg 100-150mg per week of test. There are studies on hiv men with muscle wasting, putting lean weight on from 100mg of deca per week. They arent bbers but it shows even at a low dose deca is anabolic. Food for thought.

If you start low, you can always go up?

1 Like

Trt dose is 40 mg SQ every 3 days… 200 iu hcg Q3days. TT 800 and E2 25

Thanks for advice!

Others?

1 Like

Ok. So on about 80mg of T a week. Thats good number for the trt dose your on. You could run just 250mg of T a week for a few months and do well also, especially if you feel good on 80mg a week as 250mg would be a significant jump. If your adding weight to the bar and slowly increasing training volume, your making gains. The gear just helps things along abit👍