Twitching Muscles

This is a rather embarrassing problem. I have been troubled by “twitching” muscles (usually my left glute) for the past 2 weeks.

The twitches last for a few seconds and they come and go with no fix pattern throughout the day. These twitches are not associated with any movement or pain and are not aggravated by movement or posture. Stretching does not bring relief.

I do weight-training 3x a week on alternate days. I also do some form of cardio on the days I don’t do weights. I have been adhering to this training program for years i.e. there has not been any change in training frequency or intensity.

I’ve not seen a doctor and was hoping if anybody would be able to shed some light on the matter. Thank you very much.

well

A diet deficiency
Drug overdose (caffeine)
Drug side effect (such as diuretics, corticosteroids and estrogens)

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/general-chat/51053-glute-twitching.html

I found this I asumed it was you.

so on a steroid forum I asume your takeing one of those things in bold, and I asume that is the reason.

Im a regular fucken columbo.

In my experience muscle twitches are a result of over-training and/or under-eating.

IMO most people have to give up a little leanness in order to train full-bore. But who cares? Eating is fun!

Hmm, Im not on roids or any form of supplementation.

Guess it is time I get some Magnesium.

Thanks guys!