Twilight Star as the Next Conan

I thought this was going to be a thread about the next host of the tonight show.

[quote]samdan wrote:
What happened to Roland Kickinger as Conan? The fucker was the prototype T-800 (arnold bot) in Terminator Salvation and PLAYED ARNOLD IN A MOVIE!

http://snarkerati.com/movie-news/files/2009/06/roland-kickinger-terminator.jpg[/quote]

SHIT! thats the guy they should use! I dont care if the Twilight guy is used…let him die.
Conan should be huge and muscular.

[quote]VikingsAD28 wrote:
I thought this was going to be a thread about the next host of the tonight show.[/quote]

LMAO same. Been hearing quite abit about Conan O’brien lately… I thought his ass got canned.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Why not use The Rock? Seems to be a little more known and would bring butts to the seats.[/quote]

No offense, but I actually watched that escape To Witch Mountain crap. The Rock should be pronounced with a lower case “R” from now on. That guy gets smaller in every movie he’s in.[/quote]

Well I would agree, I just think if the guy wants to be serious he has to stop taking fucking disney movie roles. Give him 6 months and he could bulk up to play the role. We all want another Arnold or to a lesser case Stallone. Almost everyone over 30 on this site dreams of being huge and strong because of watching Conan. I am tired of the emo generation I dont look like an action star but I am anyway bullshit. What about Cena? [/quote]

The Rock signed a 3-picture deal with Disney, the last of which is this Tooth Fairy movie. Look for some more manly roles after that.

[quote]samdan wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Why not use The Rock? Seems to be a little more known and would bring butts to the seats.[/quote]

No offense, but I actually watched that escape To Witch Mountain crap. The Rock should be pronounced with a lower case “R” from now on. That guy gets smaller in every movie he’s in.[/quote]

Well I would agree, I just think if the guy wants to be serious he has to stop taking fucking disney movie roles. Give him 6 months and he could bulk up to play the role. We all want another Arnold or to a lesser case Stallone. Almost everyone over 30 on this site dreams of being huge and strong because of watching Conan. I am tired of the emo generation I dont look like an action star but I am anyway bullshit. What about Cena? [/quote]

The Rock signed a 3-picture deal with Disney, the last of which is this Tooth Fairy movie. Look for some more manly roles after that.[/quote]

So I guess he was doing the band-aid thing and rip it off quick. He will probably never do another one, should take him awhile to redo his image.

Its unfortunate but i didnt know who Conan was untill last year and most of my friends still dont.

Its makes me sad.

[quote]andrew_live wrote:
Its unfortunate but i didnt know who Conan was untill last year and most of my friends still dont.

Its makes me sad.[/quote]

thanks Rational Gaze. Once I heard about it last year and about what an icon it was I watched it right away. Lucky me I found a copy on the internet and just streamed it. It was a sweet movie. The music really helped it along too. I dont even think what arnold did in that movie could be considered acting…some how…still good.

PATHETIC.

That is almost as bad as one of my patients (who was at least 24) saying “who’s Wonder Woman?” after stating she looked like the woman (Linda Carter) who played her on tv.

PATHETIC.

That is almost as bad as one of my patients (who was at least 24) saying “who’s Wonder Woman?” after stating she looked like the woman (Linda Carter) who played her on tv.[/quote]

Our generation is dying out huh… (I blame diabetes)

I don’t see the problem with this guy as Conan…he’s not Arnold,of course,BUT he’s not some small runt actor either. He looks to be at least 6’1 or so. I’m sure they will beef him up a bit and he will be fine…well hopefully.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
I don’t see the problem with this guy as Conan…he’s not Arnold,of course,BUT he’s not some small runt actor either. He looks to be at least 6’1 or so. I’m sure they will beef him up a bit and he will be fine…well hopefully. [/quote]

We should make a new rule. You don’t get to diss actors because they aren’t muscular enough for a part unless you at least match their current size or surpass it.

i dont care about the actor, the whole thing is going to suck major dick

“Arnold Schwarzenegger made the role famous in the 1983 outing, and now NU Image and Millennium are looking to update the character for a modern audience”

there is no fucking way the new film will come close to being decent, not even Conan the Destroyer good (and thats really cheesy)

the film introduced me to R.E. Howard, and i now love his conan books (i think i have every one) and the dark horse comic series.

hollywood just cant do those kind of films anymore

Dude’s bigger than 90% of the people on this site and in better shape.

If he gains another 20lbs he’ll be way better than that Kevin Sorbo bullshit that was on tv years back.[/quote]

The guy’s in good shape, appears to be pretty tall and looks to have the frame to support much more muscle and still look “good”. With that, something about him screams “I like guys. ALOT.” Not what I want in my Conan torch bearer.

Recent quote…

“It’s something that I’ve been actively going after because I’d die to put the weight back on. I’m tired of playing young; I want to be the big guy that I wasâ?¦I’ve been auditioning, They’re finalizing so they’re trying to figure out what happens next. I’ve been waiting for a while, doing screen tests. There are just so many cooks in the kitchen. If it happens, it happensâ?¦Regardless, it’s not gonna be the new Arnold Schwarzenegger type of movie, no one’s going to try and play that role. I think they’re going younger, a different type of story. I’m just excited, because the script is great.”

First thing he says is he WANTS to put the weight on.

Have faith.

If all else fails, there’s still the option of using Site Injections… :slight_smile:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
If all else fails, there’s still the option of using Site Injections… :slight_smile:
[/quote]

He is under 25 I think, so all is well. He can still gain teh muscles without the roidz monohydrate

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
Recent quote…

“It’s something that I’ve been actively going after because I’d die to put the weight back on. I’m tired of playing young; I want to be the big guy that I wasâ?¦I’ve been auditioning, They’re finalizing so they’re trying to figure out what happens next. I’ve been waiting for a while, doing screen tests. There are just so many cooks in the kitchen. If it happens, it happensâ?¦Regardless, it’s not gonna be the new Arnold Schwarzenegger type of movie, no one’s going to try and play that role. I think they’re going younger, a different type of story. I’m just excited, because the script is great.”

First thing he says is he WANTS to put the weight on.

Have faith.[/quote]

If he makes the same sort of progress that other kid in twilight made for his role, he might not be so bad as conan after all. I just can’t see it if it stays in the same shape as the pic Prof X posted.

I guess there really isn’t anyone else they could cast, there isn’t exactly a huge amount of muscular actors.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
[/quote]

He is under 25 I think, so all is well. He can still gain teh muscles without the roidz monohydrate

[/quote]

don’t think i didn’t see wut u did ther.