T Nation

Twilight Actor Uncomfortable w/People Looking at Him

Taylor is a girl’s name.

[quote]Jereth127 wrote:
These vampires are badass, they don’t don’t melt or any that shit when they’re exposed to sunlight, they SPARKLE…[/quote]

and the werewolves turn from Abercrombie models to Chow-Chows.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
fucking bringing this “pretty boy” shit to my lifestyle

ya kno, there is or was a big push for nightsiders in the actual life that wanted to publicize our doings. Due to a few run ins with murders and other things, we as a subculture wanted to show we weren’t the demons Hollywood paints…thing is, now anytime one of us comes forth its always “oh, like twilight, i love twilight” or “tru blood rocks”

fuck all this pop vampire shit!

please T-Family, can we not discuss this shit here anymore?[/quote]

Vampire lifestyle HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
sorry

[quote]WannaBeRealBig wrote:
Professor X wrote:
novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:
Screw Brad Pitt in Fight Club,
I wanna look like that dude in twilight!

dude. this rhymes.

dude. don’t do crack.

LOL[/quote]

I can see Eli in your avatar using those two lines.

Another closet jealousy case about a guy with a better life.

I really don’t get why everyone gives these people so much shit…its not like they are claiming to be Mr O

These people add or subtract as much muscle and fat as they need for whatever role they happen to get, its a job.

[quote]stevo_ wrote:
Another closet jealousy case about a guy with a better life.

I really don’t get why everyone gives these people so much shit…its not like they are claiming to be Mr O

These people add or subtract as much muscle and fat as they need for whatever role they happen to get, its a job. [/quote]

I don’t think anyone is shitting on the guy for gaining the weight for the movie, we’re more shitting on all the 12-17 year old kids that are going to come here (a body building forum) and want to know how to look like a guy who clearly isn’t a body builder.

Come on man, you’re been around since 2002 and haven’t seen the 300,000 threads about how to get as bad ass as Brad Pitt in Fight club?

[quote]voodoo chile wrote:
When asked how he gained his “30 lbs of muscle”, he said “eating, working out-lots of stuff” lol no shit[/quote]

dude your avatar is fucking awesome