T Nation

Twilight Actor Uncomfortable w/People Looking at Him

Apparently he managed to pack on 30 pounds of muscle amazingly none of which was in his legs.
http://wonderwall.msn.com/movies/taylor-lautner-attention-on-my-body-has-been-uncomfortable-1522167.story?GT1=28135#m=2SfXNH4SBDH

So he now weighs 150lbs?

Lame, it always seems to be 30 lbs doesn’t it? Wasn’t that how much Ryan Reynolds said he gained for Blade Trinity?

I want to see someone put on 100lbs of muscle for a movie.

I can see where that comes from. I, too hate it when people constantly talk about my muscles.
It is flattering in the beginning but gets really really old and annoying after a while, to the point where you feel put into a certain category (at some point the obligatory question “ummh, are you, uhh using anything right now?” of course pops up).
There actually was a thread on this a while back methinks.

On a more positive note, good for him that he slapped some meat on his bones; he’s got more upper body muscle than I had at 17 so I’d cut the kid some slack.

[quote]Dre the Hatchet wrote:
I can see where that comes from. I, too hate it when people constantly talk about my muscles.
It is flattering in the beginning but gets really really old and annoying after a while, to the point where you feel put into a certain category (at some point the obligatory question “ummh, are you, uhh using anything right now?” of course pops up).

On a more positive note, good for him that he slapped some meat on his bones; he’s got more upper body muscle than I had at 17 so I’d cut the kid some slack. [/quote]

Yeah, I can’t stand it when people constantly talk about how sexy I am. It’s like, I’m a human being, not a piece of meat! Before I started working out, I had to really think about the consequences of being so damn irresistible - having so many women wanting to have sex with me was really daunting. How would I manage to please them all? After all, there’s only one of me and millions of them. Eventually I realized that there’s an App for that and started pumping the iron.

fucking bringing this “pretty boy” shit to my lifestyle

ya kno, there is or was a big push for nightsiders in the actual life that wanted to publicize our doings. Due to a few run ins with murders and other things, we as a subculture wanted to show we weren’t the demons Hollywood paints…thing is, now anytime one of us comes forth its always “oh, like twilight, i love twilight” or “tru blood rocks”

fuck all this pop vampire shit!

please T-Family, can we not discuss this shit here anymore?

[quote]catalyst wrote:
Dre the Hatchet wrote:

On a more positive note, good for him that he slapped some meat on his bones; he’s got more upper body muscle than I had at 17 so I’d cut the kid some slack.

Yeah, I can’t stand it when people constantly talk about how sexy I am. It’s like, I’m a human being, not a piece of meat! Before I started working out, I had to really think about the consequences of being so damn irresistible - having so many women wanting to have sex with me was really daunting. How would I manage to please them all? After all, there’s only one of me and millions of them. Eventually I realized that there’s an App for that and started pumping the iron. [/quote]

x2. I feel ya brotha.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

ya kno, there is or was a big push for nightsiders in the actual life that wanted to publicize our doings. Due to a few run ins with murders and other things, we as a subculture wanted to show we weren’t the demons Hollywood paints…thing is, now anytime one of us comes forth its always “oh, like twilight, i love twilight” or “tru blood rocks”

please T-Family, can we not discuss this shit here anymore?[/quote]

lets all go drinkith blood of the fallen, i call the goat eyes

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

please T-Family, can we not discuss this shit here anymore?[/quote]

hahaha I know I’m new here but WTF??!!

Screw Brad Pitt in Fight Club, I wanna look like that dude in twilight!

It’s coming folks, just you wait.

When asked how he gained his “30 lbs of muscle”, he said “eating, working out-lots of stuff” lol no shit

I’m so looking forward to the new Twilight movie. I also like Lord of the Rings, but at least Twilight is based on a book.

[quote]dday wrote:
Screw Brad Pitt in Fight Club,
I wanna look like that dude in twilight!
[/quote]

dude. this rhymes.

[quote]novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:

dude. this rhymes.[/quote]

Is rhyming different in Scotland?

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:

dude. this rhymes.

Is rhyming different in Scotland?[/quote]

Most shit is different in Scotland.

[quote]novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:
Screw Brad Pitt in Fight
Club,I wanna look like that dude in twilight!

fixed…kinda. the penatmeter is waaaay effed up though.

[quote]novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:

dude. don’t do crack.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:

dude. this rhymes.

Is rhyming different in Scotland?

Most shit is different in Scotland.

[/quote]

Aye laddie, it is. We like to show a photo in our avatar in which our bum is hanging out. Away with ye now!

[quote]Professor X wrote:
novocaine wrote:
dday wrote:

dude. this rhymes.

dude. don’t do crack.[/quote]

LOL

These vampires are badass, they don’t don’t melt or any that shit when they’re exposed to sunlight, they SPARKLE…