Twice a Week Injections, Higher Hematocrit

Absolutely not correct. The whole purpose of front loading is to eliminate that problem. There’s a reason the practice exists.

@iron_yuppie is totally right here @sublimeprince32

Front loading totally eliminates the need for the ester to build up in your system.

Heres what 150mg per week of undeconate looks like- and you are absolutely right it takes about 5x half life to stableise.

But if you front load with a 5x dosage (750mg single shot)- heres what it does

1 Like

Blasphemy

Is that 750 total for the first week or do you go ahead and also take the 150 for that week as well for a total of 900 week 1?

Trying to figure out the best way to frontload cyp if planning 200mg/week (2x100, Monday and Thursday).

200mg + 100mg for a total of 300mg on Monday and then 100mg on Thursday for a week total of 400mg that first week??

I’m asking for not knowing.

I recently experimented by testing with my health care provider and my T clinic. 53HCT with no water, tested again one month later. 48HCT with 2 glasses of water. Then tested again with no water 2 weeks later. HCT 53. Make sure you drink water.

2 Likes

Interesting and great sharing that with us bro thanks. So many of those who freak out over their HCT could of jsut drank some water and slept easy… haha :slight_smile:

Loads of riders have been popped for being over the UCI 50 limit being tested straight after a race having done 6 hours cardio in baking heat …

Bit of a stupid time to test someone for something that can be affected by hydration!