Twice a Day Training Recommendation

Hi Thib!! I would start to train twice a day but do not know how to program, if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

My idea is to make 3 days weightlifting, 2 crossfit(wod) and 3 strength training. 4 example Monday( strength AM + Wod PM) Tuesday ( weightlifting) Wednesday( streng AM + Wod PM) and Thursday + Friday (weightlifting + strength one of the two days… you could guide me or recommend a strengh routine for those three days?

i dont know how to organize the strength training in the mornings to get the best possible performance and not overtraining. Im thinking about ramping up 3RM, 5x2 90% , 6/4/2 waves, really do not know how to programm, if you could help me…

[quote]MVN wrote:
Hi Thib!! I would start to train twice a day but do not know how to program, if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

My idea is to make 3 days weightlifting, 2 crossfit(wod) and 3 strength training. 4 example Monday( strength AM + Wod PM) Tuesday ( weightlifting) Wednesday( streng AM + Wod PM) and Thursday + Friday (weightlifting + strength one of the two days… you could guide me or recommend a strengh routine for those three days?

I dispose of the following supplementation Peptopro+hbcd+palatinose+Micro PA+citr malate+creatine+b-alanine, my idea is to use the Micro PA on the strength training AM and on the weightlifting PM, not on wods.

i dont know how to organize the strength training in the mornings to get the best possible performance and not overtraining. Im thinking about ramping up 3RM, 5x2 90% , 6/4/2 waves, really do not know how to programm, if you could help me…
[/quote]

I prefer to program WODs in the afternoon of a weightlifting day rather than a strength day.

My crossfit do WODs in the PM of both strength and weightlifting sessions and they perform better after OL sessions than strength ones. Less muscular fatigue, more neural activation, more range of motion.

As for strength work to avoid overtraining… go to my micro-PA log in the Biotest Forum section and look for the article about the Prilepin table