TV Shows You're Watching

No idea if there is a thread on this or not but what’s every one currently watching?

I am currently hooked on Spartacus Vengeance,Big Bang theory and both of the NCIS shows.

I am waiting for board-walk empire to come out and true blood although both of those didnt have the best of endings last season.

No interest in any of those.

Pawn Stars, some reason love the show, but I’ve seen em all at this point.

Currently, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Grimm (losing interst a little), The River

that’s about it

do like some Modern Family too

Modern Family is a great show I always seem to miss it when its on.

The only show I watch on a regular basis is Man V Food.

I used to watch Lost but the finale made me so angry that I could spit.

Depending on my schedule, Spartacus Vengeance, Walking Dead, Homeland, Luck, True Blood, Law and Order.

I can’t wait for Breaking Bad new series.

I

I pretty much just watch cartoons or movies the only regular television I watch is the US and UK Being Human. The series revolves around a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost who live in a house and are trying not to be monsters but humans and the issues that get brought up because of their choices(not drinking blood, what happens during the full moon etc).

The US version used the UK as a template but has since gone in a totally different direction for season 2 which is great as it’s not the same show with different actors. The US season 2 added a new character played by Dichen Lachman and I so love her.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
No interest in any of those.

Pawn Stars, some reason love the show, but I’ve seen em all at this point.

Currently, Walking Dead, Family Guy, Grimm (losing interst a little), The River

that’s about it

do like some Modern Family too[/quote]

Losing interest in Grimm too tbh. Too formulaic for my liking. They’ve had plenty of time to start developing a plot beyond dealing with a different freak every week so going to give it one or two more episodes and if they haven’t raised the stakes a little I’ll be dropping it.

Currently watching Justified; enjoyable southern ‘layman’ series with Timothy Olyphant. Walkind Dead. Lost Girl (sucks but it keeps the Mrs sweet), Spartacus, Fringe, and Supernatural.

All of these, however, are just fillers till Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones returns.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
I pretty much just watch cartoons or movies the only regular television I watch is the US and UK Being Human. The series revolves around a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost who live in a house and are trying not to be monsters but humans and the issues that get brought up because of their choices(not drinking blood, what happens during the full moon etc). The US version used the UK as a template but has since gone in a totally different direction for season 2 which is great as it’s not the same show with different actors. The US season 2 added a new character played by Dichen Lachman and I so love her.

[/quote]

Is the US series better than the UK version? I tried to get into the UK series but just didn’t like the actors - mainly the snivelling werewolf and ditsy ghost. =/

Justified is the shit! & the River. Only 2 I TIVO. Oh, & my Big redneck vacation. Hilarious show. Family from the swamps of La. are vacationing in the Hamptons. Shit is funny. They’ve demolished a 4mil. summer home.

[quote]print wrote:
Justified is the shit![/quote]

Indeed, so many hilarious characters in that program and this season is really turning nasty! I like it’s dark turn.

Justified
Archer
China Il
Walking Dead

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:
I pretty much just watch cartoons or movies the only regular television I watch is the US and UK Being Human. The series revolves around a vampire, a werewolf, and a ghost who live in a house and are trying not to be monsters but humans and the issues that get brought up because of their choices(not drinking blood, what happens during the full moon etc). The US version used the UK as a template but has since gone in a totally different direction for season 2 which is great as it’s not the same show with different actors. The US season 2 added a new character played by Dichen Lachman and I so love her.

[/quote]

Is the US series better than the UK version? I tried to get into the UK series but just didn’t like the actors - mainly the snivelling werewolf and ditsy ghost. =/
[/quote]

It’s different the UK version doesn’t have as much money for fx and the US version has the money for the television cgi. George in the UK version actually sort of comes into his own as and Annie is hot so she can be ditsy if she wants. If you’ve never really watched the UK show then you will like the US version, some purists have a bug up their ass about there being a US version of Being Human.

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[quote]Stern wrote:

[quote]kevinm1 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

It’s different the UK version doesn’t have as much money for fx and the US version has the money for the television cgi. George in the UK version actually sort of comes into his own as and Annie is hot so she can be ditsy if she wants. If you’ve never really watched the UK show then you will like the US version, some purists have a bug up their ass about there being a US version of Being Human.[/quote]

I’ve seen the first series and the first couple of episodes of the second however could easily substitute the story for a more interesting, better budgeted, retelling.

I’ll check it out, cheers. :slight_smile:

The Office.

I’m limited on TV watching time, but here’s what’s on my DVR

Top Chef Texas - Love this format and the creativity of the Chefs.
Iron Chef America - The best chefs in the Nation at the top of their game w/ crazy ingredients? I’m in!
Walking Dead - Definitely a fan, not nearly as invested w this as I could be.
Hell On Wheels - A serial western, decent escapism show, better half HATES it though.
Thirty Rock - Weird and getting weirder, goofy
Parks and Recreation - I really love this show, and Ron Swanson
The Office - Mostly because it’s an old standard
Up All Night - I love this show. Love it a lot. Will Arnette and Christina Applegate AND Mya Rudolf.
Top Gear

On Tap:
Eastbound and Down
Mad Men

If I had all the time in the world:
Breaking Bad - seen the first season, want to see every minute of it
Burn Notice - Miami looks great AND Bruce Campbell
Downton Abbey - Word of mouth
Game of Thrones - Word of mouth
Justified - I’ve watched the pilot of this show and really want to get into it.

I’ve heard nothing but great things regarding these shows and really want to get into them, but there really isn’t that much time in myh week for it.

The Office, Top Gear (UK) - probably the only two I’ve been keeping up with consistently. I liked Storage Wars when it was on my area.

The Office, Top Gear (UK) - probably the only two I’ve been keeping up with consistently. I liked Storage Wars when it was on my area.

Suits, Top Gear(UK), Family Guy.

No mention of one of my favs: Dexter - although I’m reserving judgement on Deb discovering Dexter’s little secret.

Also a big fan of Top Gear, Top Gear USA, Being Human

[quote]jbumgarner wrote:
No mention of one of my favs: Dexter - although I’m reserving judgement on Deb discovering Dexter’s little secret.

Also a big fan of Top Gear, Top Gear USA, Being Human[/quote]

Dexter isn’t currently on. :stuck_out_tongue: