TV Shows on DVD

No spoilers now…

I’ve missed a lot of popular shows and now some of them are over. So which ones are worth getting on DVD and watching all the way through?

I’ve never seen Lost, The Sopranos, or pretty much any other show on HBO or other movie channels.

Thanks for reading. I’ll post a picture below as a reward of sorts.

There.

Arrested Development. There’s only 3 season’s worth. They’re all great but 3rd season was the best.

It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Seasons 1&2 come in one pack and season 3 should be out on DVD pretty soon. Absolutely hilarious stuff.

Prison Break.

I never watched this show on FOX, but decided to rent the first 4 episodes of Season 1 last year on DVD. Got hooked immediately and blazed through the rest of the season in a few days. Also rented Season 2 and am now waiting for Season 3 to be released.

Curb Your Enthusiasm is another, as I don’t get HBO.

As far as HBO goes, I recommend, Rome, Deadwood and Flight of the Conchords. Curb is also great. I’m trying to start with season one of Entourage and Extras. I just finished season one of The Wire and recommend that as well.

I’m starting to get into some of the Showtime TV shows. Dexter is good and my friends have recommended both The Weeds and The Tudors to me.

I just started watching Lost this last season, and it is well worth watching.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Seasons 1&2 come in one pack and season 3 should be out on DVD pretty soon. Absolutely hilarious stuff.[/quote]

Beat me to it.

-dizzle

I’ll second “flight of the conchords” and all three seasons of “arrested development”

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia. Seasons 1&2 come in one pack and season 3 should be out on DVD pretty soon. Absolutely hilarious stuff.[/quote]

Yep! The funniest show on TV by far… and Curb Your Enthusiasm is runner up.

Dexter, Season 1 and 2. It is showing repeats on showtime if you have it. Best show on TV in the last few years.

Firefly

get netflix for 5$ a month and you’ll save alot of money

I’m currently getting all the seasons of Rome because it looks awesome. Lost was good for a while then go to weird for me… many more good ones