TV Segment on Underground Steroid Lab

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I don’t know anything about it, but how sophisticated does it have to be? He seems to have the formulas and basic process down. It isn’t a sterile environment so contamination may be a risk, as can be purity and dose accuracy, but determining and mixing mg/ml isn’t that hard.
[/quote]

Aside from contamination risk, the amount of preservatives (benzyl alcohol) used effect how much injection pain one feels. If they use too much you will be in quite a bit of pain. Guys at my gym have told me stories where they’ve bought shitty gear and following a thigh injection their leg felt like it was going to fall off.

This is how it was explained to me.

[quote]MattyG35 wrote:
IMO, this makes the case for why steroids should be legalized. Safety. I’d much rather people have safe access to controlled substances, where purity is quantifiable, rather than by kitchen chemists. Hope fully this guy is prudent at his job.
There’s a reason why biopharmaceuticals are made under such strict conditions and not in fucking bath tubs.
Hopefully no one this guy has provided to has had a bad reaction. [/quote]

He tries it, quality control, before he bottles it. How bad can it be?

I have seen guys go to Mexico and buy Test. It was dirtier then the local UG Lab stuff. He got an abscess from the stuff in Mexico. So really just depends on how good your source is.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
I don’t know anything about it, but how sophisticated does it have to be? He seems to have the formulas and basic process down. It isn’t a sterile environment so contamination may be a risk, as can be purity and dose accuracy, but determining and mixing mg/ml isn’t that hard.
[/quote]

Aside from contamination risk, the amount of preservatives (benzyl alcohol) used effect how much injection pain one feels. If they use too much you will be in quite a bit of pain. Guys at my gym have told me stories where they’ve bought shitty gear and following a thigh injection their leg felt like it was going to fall off.

This is how it was explained to me.
[/quote]

I’ve heard that before too, along with abscess (although, if I understand that right, can happen a number of ways).

To build and maintain a good customer base it would behoove him to get it right. I haven’t seen much about black market steroids in a good while, but my understanding is that for a long time the majority of the steroid market was being supplied like this. Some bigger, some smaller, but essentially the same thing. Heck, with a document program and label stickers from office depot, you can make almost anything look legit.

Assuming you’re interested in a cycle, how many of you would shoot that guys gear without fuss?

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Assuming you’re interested in a cycle, how many of you would shoot that guys gear without fuss?[/quote]

I would cook it again and filter one more time. In cooking hope some of the alcohol was evaporated off. I would not worry about shelf life if I was using it.

my 2 cents

[quote]therajraj wrote:
Assuming you’re interested in a cycle, how many of you would shoot that guys gear without fuss?[/quote]

If I knew him well, I wouldn’t give too much of a fuss.

I get a lot of my gear from a close friend who brews his own stuff with another guy. They make some good stuff and I have never had an issue. Although they both have chemistry degrees… I have seen their entire setup and it was not too much more advanced than this guys.

They have tried to pull me in to their “business” multiple times with my contacts, but I will NEVER sell. I have too much to lose. So, I just refer.

Great video! I would probably purchase his product if I could not make my own. His set-up looks pretty much like my own, he is dead serious about sterility, and his ideas about gear are right in line with mine. Hell, this guy may be a poster on this very site.

Also, his powder looks exactly like mine, but the writing on the baggies is different, so he may be using a different supplier.

For those who don’t know, I live in a country where this is all completely legal and make my own gear for personal use.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Because I make my own, I know exactly how clean it is (as sterile as I can manage, which is very sterile, as the final product passes through a .22um filter), so I would never purchase from anywhere else.

That said, he appears to know exactly what he is doing and take sterility very seriously, so if I was going to purchase gear from somewhere, I sure as hell would purchase his before I would some creepy big name UGL gear like BD or GA.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

He tries it, quality control, before he bottles it. How bad can it be?
[/quote]

Exactly.

His is, I think, just the right size of UGL. Big enough that he has a complete lab with the capability to produce a clean, professional looking final product and offer a large variety of different steroids to choose from; but still small enough that he is the final arbiter and user of his product. Also he retains a close enough relationship with his customers that he has a vested interest in quality.

It’s about as good as you can get, in an environment which wrongly prohibits the use and distribution of such a product.

Great find, raj.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Great find, raj. [/quote]

Glad you enjoyed it.

To be honest, I was expecting the exact opposite of reactions. I thought any experienced user who chimed in would’ve blasted the practices this guy uses.

I was impressed by how he answered the questions of the reporter though swatting away the “roid rage” claim with ease.

Edit: why did he flick the syringe at the end?

No comment on the video, but nice to see you around again Cortes. Hope all is well.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

Edit: why did he flick the syringe at the end?[/quote]

I wondered the same exact thing. I guess to be cool. No other fathomable reason I can reckon.

[quote]LoRez wrote:
No comment on the video, but nice to see you around again Cortes. Hope all is well.[/quote]

Thanks very much, LoRez! Only reason I’m NOT around is that things are going so well for me. Busy as all get out over here and not a lot of free time for idle internet chatter at present, unfortunately. As a business owner, this is a good thing. (^_^)b

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:
No comment on the video, but nice to see you around again Cortes. Hope all is well.[/quote]

Thanks very much, LoRez! Only reason I’m NOT around is that things are going so well for me. Busy as all get out over here and not a lot of free time for idle internet chatter at present, unfortunately. As a business owner, this is a good thing. (^_^)b
[/quote]

Womg fuck that guy.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[/quote]

Womg fuck that guy.
[/quote]

?

[quote]Cortes wrote:

[quote]LoRez wrote:

[/quote]

That’s a great reason. Glad to hear it.

Cortes,

If you’re still around, check out this thread

I’d definitely like to learn how to do this for my own purposes