TV addictions

The Shield kicks ass!! If you havent watched this show you need to tune in. Its on at Tuesdays 10pmET. If you have ever seen The Commish, this has the same main actor as that show. It’s awesome! Did anybody watch the most recent episode, where he burns that guys face on the stove? Crazy stuff.

The only ones I must see are CSI and Fear Factor, my wife dry retching during FF is soooo funny.

I can’t get enough of cartoon network.Dragonballz,dragonball,lupin the third,inu yasha,and my fav yu yu hakusho.Also yu-gi-oh on wb is good.

Terminator- Those are good cartoons. But the one I really am into right now is Cowboy Bebop. Its on CN on Saturday nights I think its midnight. Its the best show out there. The characters are so well defined and everything is cool about it. I use to like Gundam (and still do to a point). But the main character of each series has so many mental problems it gets annoying. I remember one who crashed a gundam and 2 episodes kicked himself because of it. Man can the Japanese do the guilt trip, I thought he was about to hang himself or something. DragonBall Z is good also. But I’ve been watching the same battle against moshinboo (sp?) for like over a year. lol Longest battles in the world.

With a 5 month old son, I get an excuse to watch cartoons instead of the insane stuff on sometimes. The only one I’m diggin right now is Samurai Jack

I always wanted a Komodo Dragon when I was a kid. I couldn't believe my mom wouldn't let me have one. Now I have an iguana, named Komodo.

Its sad to say, but I’m one of those people who has a show they need to watch just about every night. Some of my MUST watches are…24 (fucking best show on tv right now), Six Feet Under, The Sopranos, SportsCenter, and Survivor