T Nation

TUT

Hi everyone,
I’m an 18 year old new to this forum. I’ve been training for about 2 years. I always control the negative, but I was just wondering how important most of you think that TUT really is.
Thanks

Hey, there, Oso9050. Welcome to the forum. I see it’s your first post.

There’s a wealth of information on the forum and in the Article Archives about TUT. Do this for me:

Type in TUT in the search engine window on the left of your screen. When you click “Peform Search,” you’ll get a list of threads/discussion in which TUT was mentioned or discussed.

Secondly, change the T-forums default in the search engine to T-Mag. Your search will then be done of magazine articles that have been archived.

After that, if you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

It depends on who you talk to. JMB will say not very important as he believes that it’s more important for you to ENJOY training and getting your ass to the gym.

Ian King and Charles Poliquin may disagree and say that TUT is important, again, depending on your goals.

If keeping track of TUT, etc. is causing distractions for you, don’t do it. If not, then go for it.

Not very.

in general, control the negative, dont stress about it.
some programs manipulate the negative and place heavy emphasis on it (ie super slow training). thats ok for a short period, dont revolve you training around it

Hi Oso! welcome to the forum! Now take my friends Tampa Terrys advice, and happy searching!