Turning Cocky

I can’t hear you over the sound of my deafening awesomeness

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
If you are stronger than 95% of your friends, maybe you need stronger friends.
[/quote]
One of the greatest things about this website.

im actually the quiet one

[quote]Mr. Walkway wrote:
im actually the quiet one[/quote]
shut the fuck up, then.

[quote]belligerent wrote:
Nothing wrong with being cocky. Just don’t shit on others.[/quote]

I think “shitting on others” is part of the definition of cocky. Otherwise it’s just confidence.

But arguing semantics sucks, so I agree. You can think you’re the shit, just don’t go around telling everyone about it and disrespecting people because you think you’re better than them.

I’ve always been a cocky asshole. Size doesn’t have much to do with it.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I was 6 foot and about 180lbs in high school and was no good at sports because I was a nerd.

But since I was pretty much the size of the football players or a bit bigger I’d slam them up against the lockers and shake them down and use their lunch money to buy Star Trek novels.

This was back in the 80s, so when The Next Generation started there was now a new Trek novel every month instead of bi-monthly.

The coach had a meeting because I’d had to up my number of beatings to account for my new expenditures and the principal had a chat with me because our team lost an important game because so many guys on the team were out with Trek-related injuries.

Good times.[/quote]

Utter lies

[quote]Steel Nation wrote:

I think “shitting on others” is part of the definition of "Cleveland Steamer "
[/quote]
fixed.

You’ll grow out of it and grow up. If you dont then I hope you learn how to fight because some people wont tolerate it.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
I’ve always loved a cock-in-asshole. Size doesn’t have much to do with it.[/quote]
I guess i am mister fix-it today.

[quote]dshroy wrote:

shut the fuck up, then.[/quote]

how did I not see that coming…

[quote]dshroy wrote:

shut the fuck up, then.[/quote]

how did I not see that coming…[/quote]
LOL sorry man I just had to!

I think “shitting on others” is part of the definition of cocky. Otherwise it’s just confidence.

But arguing semantics sucks, so I agree. You can think you’re the shit, just don’t go around telling everyone about it and disrespecting people because you think you’re better than them.[/quote]

LOL Even “confidence” seems to bother some people. Also, depending on who is around you, some can easily take you casually discussing your own responsibilities and goals as “bragging”. More than anything, I have learned that you need to surround yourself with people with similar life goals…or else you will run into problems here.

The guy who has been sitting on his couch smoking weed for 3 years with no job may not be who you want to discuss your graduation from med school with.

Getting bigger isn’t going to make you cocky…unless you were cocky in the first place.

It is like those guys who get drunk and act a fool but then blame it all on alcohol.

No, alcohol just released the inhibitions. That person was already in there just being held back.

That is why “roid rage” is a myth. That guy was really already in there.

Being bigger has its advantages…lots of them. You are n display more at that size meaning if you EVER act in a negative way, people tend to associate that behavior directly with your size…which is where some of these myths come from.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

But arguing semantics sucks, so I agree. You can think you’re the shit, just don’t go around telling everyone about it and disrespecting people because you think you’re better than them.[/quote]

Yep

LOL Even “confidence” seems to bother some people. Also, depending on who is around you, some can easily take you casually discussing your own responsibilities and goals as “bragging”. More than anything, I have learned that you need to surround yourself with people with similar life goals…or else you will run into problems here.

The guy who has been sitting on his couch smoking weed for 3 years with no job may not be who you want to discuss your graduation from med school with.

Getting bigger isn’t going to make you cocky…unless you were cocky in the first place.

It is like those guys who get drunk and act a fool but then blame it all on alcohol.

No, alcohol just released the inhibitions. That person was already in there just being held back.

Being bigger has its advantages…lots of them. You are n display more at that size meaning if you EVER act in a negative way, people tend to associate that behavior directly with your size…which is where some of these myths come from.[/quote]

[quote]dshroy wrote:

I’ve always loved a cock-in-asshole. Size doesn’t have much to do with it.[/quote]
I guess i am mister fix-it today.[/quote]

Grimy.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

Being bigger has its advantages…lots of them. You are n display more at that size meaning if you EVER act in a negative way, people tend to associate that behavior directly with your size…which is where some of these myths come from.[/quote]

Those who don’t drink – not including those who are alcoholics – seem to hide who they are rather then fix who they are.

Most people hide who they really are. Facades are everywhere. That is one reason I think people who rush into marriage are fucking up. Unless you’ve known someone long enough to see them in nearly every possible social situation…you don’t really know them.

I’m convinced I’m the greatest thing since penicillin. But that’s only because that’s what DarkNinja whispers in my ear with her sultry voice while we make love.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
But that’s only because that’s what DarkNinja whispers in my ear with her sultry voice while we make love.[/quote]

that’s funny cause she bit my ear off last time we made love.

[quote]DBCooper wrote:
I’m convinced I’m the greatest thing since penicillin. But that’s only because that’s what DarkNinja whispers in my ear with her sultry voice while we make love.[/quote]

that’s funny cause she bit mine off last time we made love.
[/quote]

Notice I used “ear” in a singular manner. She bit my other one off as well. She told me the only reason I have one ear left is so that there’s something for her to whisper sweet nothings into while we cry in each other’s arms.