Turned into puppets

Great! Let’s see if you can actually bump this to eternity. I’d love to see you keeping your word on that one.

• Geneva conventions apply to military members - not to civilians.

As far as I am concerned they can show people pissing in the faces of these plastic puppets and it won’t upset me in the least. As for all the criticism of the US, it is because we are such a tolerant folk that we allow it. Granted the US is the dominant force on the planet, can you imagine a more benevolent superpower? In the name of the international community we basically fund a forum for a bunch of third world ragtag fuckers to berate us in an international forum. PLEASE tell me who spends similarly on international aid, who pumps millions into AIDS relief in Africa, who was the greatest donater to famine relief in Afghanistan even during the taliban regime, who the rest of the world turns to in times of need ( “what the fuck are you guys doing with troops in the middle east” v. “why the fuck don’t you guys have troops in Liberia”), who campaigns for Human rights in Tibet, Cambodia etc. I am sure we don’t always get it right but if we were really motivated to be an outlaw criminal regime we could do it in a way that would really rock the world. Even when we get it wrong we are generally trying to do something right. Restless etc. resents the US because we have the power to effect change on the international scale and no one else can match it. We are not entitled to sit on the sidelines and second guess the real powers cause we are the Super Power (just a fact). “To whom much is given, much will be required” (or something like that). Lastly for the beneficiaries of the largesse of the US who continue to trash us (that’s you frenchies etc.) it is the nature of a dog to bite the hand that feeds him and lick the boot that kicks him, Zeig Heil!

Neil, do you know what the word democracy means? Do you think a true democracy can be imposed by an invanding power against the will of the people? Iraquis should be allowed a saying now, they should chose whatever the wish, regardless of what you, that don’t live in their country, think is the best.

Neil, do you know what the word democracy means? Do you think a true democracy can be imposed by an invanding power against the will of the people? Iraquis should be allowed a saying now, they should chose whatever the wish, regardless of what you, that don’t live in their country, think is the best.

NielG: “You” (ie America) created these fucking people (inc. good old Bin Laden everyone seems to have coincidentally forgotten about).

You should have to ‘fix things’, it’s your goddamn problem in the first place.

Jesus. Fucking flag-waving Americans. Your corrupt government dictates your opinions in the most pathetic way. Try thinking for yourselves for a change.

Restless it is a discrase in Islam To surrender. The Dudes wanted there virgins, Ok give up while a 14 year old runss out the door with an AK-47 spraying lead… Well I hope the TOW missel split his asshole appart. Dude dont hate everyone because of the country they were born in. You fags are brain washed that the US is bad…Is this because we didn’t make countries pay us back after supporting them and saving there asses in time of need. In Somalia no one asked us to give up when those Damn Skinnies hade us pinned Down. But I guess I was wrong for killing to stay alive to help thoose poor people. Ok Haiti we went there to provide security for an election Restless. But to let you know we were in the air to invade that country, But Americans were there i.e. Carter to talk seens into the Haitian Government to step down and haddle it peacefully… I guess my piont is we do give them a chance to settle I guess you forget we gave Saddam 10 years to comply I guess another 50 would have been better for you, while he killed an avrage 1 million children a year. Give it up Restless I don’t hate you I don’t even disslike you but remeber look at both sides…

Dave,

Things were done considering what was best at the time. Before it was communist vs. middle easterners. At the time, communism was evil and was trying to take over countries, so we did some things to get rid of them. Sure, it backfired on us, but we’re fixing it now.

Hindsight is always 20/20.

Dave I strongly advise you to stay out of our beloved country.

You never know, but chances are that if you run your mouth off to a flag-waving Marine, you wont be seeing the daylight again. We’re stupid like that.

And dave, guess where the fuck Testosterone.net is based out of? That’s right - Colorado Springs in our beloved Country.
That’s right - TC, Chris Shuggart, and Cy Wilson are all a bunch of ‘fuckin flag-waving Americans’ as well, just like us.

Quote: “Your corrupt government dictates your opinions in the most pathetic way. Try thinking for yourselves for a change.”
Last time I checked, TC was still writing whatever the hell he damn feels like, and 30% of all Americans are seen protesting our Government daily. I dont know what fucking morons like you call that, but I call it FREEDOM.

But see, the DIFFERENCE between fuckin flag waving Americans like us, and fucking morons like YOU, is that we have the WILL, the COMMITMENT, and the DISCIPLINE to do WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE.
THAT is why we’re so successful. Not because we do whatever the hell we like - but because we know when to straighten up and do the right thing at the right time, with discipline, and put duty before self.

Ask France if they know what will, commitment, and discipline are. Chances are to them it means doing the right thing only WHEN they want to and IF they want to- not to mention IF everybody else wants them to. THEY only do something if everybody will like it - and if they happen to feel like it.

Our virtue is that we work as a team - like a tribe. We pull each others strings all the time, but when push comes to shove we all get on that same boat and row in the exact same fuckin direction, regardless of how painful it might be. That’s what makes us strong. To you it makes us sheeple. To us it makes us leaders and strong. There’s a reason why we initiated all attacks in Afghanistan and Iraq. Because WE have the fiber to do the job and the expertise to command a war. Sheeple you say? Look at France you white-flag waving pussy. They’re so concerned about their individual welfare, they wont move a damn finger even if entire batallions march down Paris (am I lying?)

We’re strong because we pull together VERY TIGHT. You saw it on 9/11. We dont do it because somebody tells us so. We do it because every single goddamn one of us knows thats when we’re our strongest.

All the people who they tortured and raped (in unison):“Paybacks a bitch aint it?”

Bump for diesel…

They should have put the heads on goat or sheep bodies, that would be hilarious! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, one has to wonder whether making the reconstruction pics available further inflames anti-US sentiment in the mideast, not sure of the political savvy of doing that…

Whether or not the whole “invasion liberation” thing is right or wrong, those f*ckers definitely deserve to be dead.

Just my opinion, flames not necessary.

They should have put the heads on goat or sheep bodies, that would be hilarious! :stuck_out_tongue:

Seriously though, one has to wonder whether making the reconstruction pics available further inflames anti-US sentiment in the mideast, not sure of the political savvy of doing that…

Whether or not the whole “invasion liberation” thing is right or wrong, those f*ckers definitely deserve to be dead.

Just my opinion, flames not necessary.