Turn Off the Lights, Turn On the Energy - What do you Think?

www.energyinkmedia.com - Check out this website

Photoluminescint technology has been around since the invention of frisbees. It is now going to save lives and light up bicycles and streets at night time.
After looking at the website if you have any suggestions or recommendations we would be pleased to hear them.

Kind of cool, is the website in its early development stages? If not I think you might want to expand it beyond just the one page.

thats actually a pretty good idea, but how much light does it actually throw off? I mean you can’t be having public stairwells that are dark except for the railings and steps. That’s just begging rapists and muggers to hide there.

Pretty cool.

How far are you expanding?

[quote]GVkid wrote:
thats actually a pretty good idea, but how much light does it actually throw off? I mean you can’t be having public stairwells that are dark except for the railings and steps. That’s just begging rapists and muggers to hide there.[/quote]

The purpose of the product in that specific application is for safety in case of power outages.

The website is still being designed, all we have now is the home page and video.

Also, we are expanding as far as possible. For example, a code in NYC was passed requiring buildings taller than 70 feet to have Photoluminescent technology for safety during power outages, evacuations, etc. We are meeting with the safety commission on the first of May.

We are working on glowing kid’s wallpaper, bicycle helmets, rolls of self-applicable glow strips, company advertisements, and a ton of other applications.

That looks outstanding Jon. I really wish the best for this idea. Wish I thought of it myself! (using the idea for safety that is)

Brilliant idea my friend, I can see this being used in everyday applications everywhere.

Yah you’re going to be rich.

Awesome idea.

good stuff!
love the safety applications.

Nightclubs would probably buy the hell outta this stuff, ravers will flip their shit.
rechargeable glow-sticks FTW!

Oh well in that case I have no more questions. I’d buy it.

I thought the road lines were really cool.

Practical idea. I think you gonna make some good money my friend. Best of luck!

Thanks a lot guys! Any applications suggestions would be great. I’ve been thinking about some sort of biking apparel.