Turinabol Experiences?

I assume if i search i can find a thread on this stuff, but i am just looking to see if anyone has used the stuff and weather or not they liked it. I know what its used for and what it is supposed to do, just looking for personal experience’s here.

Thanks

it’s ok but it will still shut you down so you might as well upgrade to something more powerful if you are looking at a t-bol only cycle.

it’s a good addition to a cycle if you are just looking for an oral to throw in.

i got crippling back pumps from even a low dose and had difficulty nutting (not getting it up, just trouble with the finish) so i wasn’t really that big of a fan of it.

Oh i am not thinking of taking t-bol on its own. I just didnt want to boar anyone with listing all the shit i am on.

Good to hear some feed back tho. Thanks

i personally have found it to be a fucking awsome drug, ashamedly i did run it alone many years ago but when run in conjunction with test and mast it was awsome. As FG said, the back pumps can be a problem, specially when it comes to squats, deads and cardio, you will find that supplementing 3-5g of taurine pre-workout will almost eliminate this problem.

I found it to be a lovely addition to the masteron and conssquently i was hard as a rock within 2 weeks of using it.

No sexual problems were encountered any of the times i have used it.

lean-dry quality gains with low sides. my favorite oral by far. experienced several cycles with and without additional compounds, have always been satisfied. agree with the taurine usage, this helps tremendously with back pumps. good luck

dezz

i took it with sust and eq at 50mg/day and it was ok. i dident notice anything extraordinary but i would definitely look into taking it again. I always wondered if tbol alone would be a good bridging cycle because i dont believe its suppressive to natty test and is relatively easy on the liver with little to no sides. could be wrong, im no expert on the matter.

[quote]Dave1188 wrote:
i took it with sust and eq at 50mg/day and it was ok. i dident notice anything extraordinary but i would definitely look into taking it again. I always wondered if tbol alone would be a good bridging cycle because i dont believe its suppressive to natty test and is relatively easy on the liver with little to no sides. could be wrong, im no expert on the matter.[/quote]

I believe that t-bol is still suppressive at 50mg/day, I would advise against using it as a bridge.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Dave1188 wrote:
i took it with sust and eq at 50mg/day and it was ok. i dident notice anything extraordinary but i would definitely look into taking it again. I always wondered if tbol alone would be a good bridging cycle because i dont believe its suppressive to natty test and is relatively easy on the liver with little to no sides. could be wrong, im no expert on the matter.

I believe that t-bol is still suppressive at 50mg/day, I would advise against using it as a bridge.[/quote]

thanks lol like i said, i really dont know much about bridging. its somthing i really want to learn more about. guess ill hit the search engine.

Some call tbol dbol’s little brother and I think that’s fair. I used tbol only once. up to 60mg ED. I have never used less than 30mg of dbol ED. By far the dbol is more effective at gains size and strength. That’s what I’m looking for. If you are looking for something different then perhaps tbol might be considered. I’d say 20mg of dbol is probably equal to 60mg of tbol and as aforementioned I never have used less than 30mg. Its way more expensive than dbol of course. Not as bad as var though too.

I like var a lot more. The gains with tbol are - in my experience - less than var, and the side effects (back pumps) can be brutal.

not everyone will experience the back pumps
I did up to 60 mg a day no back pumps enjoyed the muscle pumps… drink lots of water… I liked it…

Sweet, thanks for the feed back.

[quote]jaredbr wrote:
Sweet, thanks for the feed back. [/quote]

I’ll agree with Thomas basicly.

I’ve used it at several doses, up to and including 100mg/day. The back pumps do come and they can be quite brutal and crippling at the higher end dosing.

For me the optimal dose range is between 40-60mg/day.

Back pumps begin at between 40 and 50/day for me, and are in proportion to the dose. Over 60mg/day gets to be a bitch after about 2-3 weeks in.

That’s the other thing I’ll mention, I found the back pumps hit pretty hard by the end of the second week on, with 60mg/day plus. For me, 50/day and lower was ok, and didn’t interfere with training and/or overall comfort level too bad.

Good oral imo. Nice strength, increased vascularity for me, and minimal size if any.

ToneBone

What were you guys using it with?