T Nation

Turinabol Cycle

[quote]rip2dhush wrote:

EEEEAAAASSSYYY my friend
[/quote]

you mean that it is easy to find that kind of situation in USA?

but why? i mean… only a really silly stupid envious one can think to accuse a coworker for his body!

[quote]facko wrote:
Can OT somehow aggrivate existing pubertal gyno? Or induce gyno in any circumstance?[/quote]

it shouldn’t cause it doesn’t aromatize

[quote]cadav wrote:
rip2dhush wrote:

EEEEAAAASSSYYY my friend

but why? i mean… only a really silly stupid envious one can think to accuse a coworker for his body![/quote]

Once again, men can be as petty deep down inside as women. Human beings are socially competitive. Other men do not like looking or feeling like a pussy standing next to you while you are on roids. There’s a fag at work who tipped of our HR department to drug test me, and when I find out who it is I’m gonna beat his ass so bad it’s gonna be a closed casket funeral. Yes this does exist and yes other men, especially ones who can’t even handle working out, can be spiteful.

[quote]fatsuperman wrote:
I hear ‘ya about trying ot remain descrete. I’m sure most places don’t have the proper testing to detect steriod usage, but who wants to take chances.[/quote] Outfits with unlimited funds to stick it to employees (that they, for example, don’t want to pay a retirement check to) will gladly pay for a roid’ test, Bro’, believe it!..[quote]

I’m coming down off a cycle (up 20 lbs after 6 weeks) this weekend, I would have continued, but I’m starting to hear the

“Hey hows it 'goin Barry Bonds” comments.

I think it is mostly jealousy from those who can’t make it to a gym, or even pull themselves away from the x box.[/quote] Realize that being a T-Man can generate some hate towards you by those (pencilnecks) who are intimidated by your presence (They know you likely get more leg than them)…You don’t have to do anything to cause this reaction except exist in their proximity…(and don’t make excuses for their lazy butts, they don’t deserve it!)[quote]

I also understand the “if you don’t use the needle your a 'puss” bias.[/quote] Bigoted Pinheads are drag, Daddy-O’…[quote]

Transdermals have come along way in the last few years, but they continued to be labeled “wimpy” by the hard core types.[/quote] Not “hardcore”, merely “hard-headed”/:wink: Thanks for contributing, Corpulent Kal-El!..

[quote]RoidEnthusiast wrote:
cadav wrote:
rip2dhush wrote:

EEEEAAAASSSYYY my friend

but why? i mean… only a really silly stupid envious one can think to accuse a coworker for his body!

Once again, men can be as petty deep down inside as women. Human beings are socially competitive. Other men do not like looking or feeling like a pussy standing next to you while you are on roids. There’s a fag at work who tipped of our HR department to drug test me, and when I find out who it is I’m gonna beat his ass so bad it’s gonna be a closed casket funeral. Yes this does exist and yes other men, especially ones who can’t even handle working out, can be spiteful. [/quote]

Damn! Just the kind of nightmare bogoted pinheads fail to understand (until it happens to them, then they are cryin’ like lil’ babies!)…

I hope you can get through this ordeal with minimal damage, R.E.; I don’t have to tell you how unfair and insane this is (all because a pack of fat-assed “politicians” want to keep the cash rollin’ in from professional sports! Unintended consequences!)

BTW, that “person” may be “male”, but is not a “Man”!..Stay strong!

[quote]rip2dhush wrote:
jcharles wrote:
Thinking about starting

60 mg BD turinabol e/d for 6 weeks

I am currently running a 6 weeks cycle of tbol and anavar 40mg of t bol(paper) ed and and 50mg of var pills ed I am on my 3rd week the pump are incredible and the lifting power is superior. not that much grow yet. but the gains will be solid. I will post on the next two weeks.[/quote]

Does anyone have NEW info on TBol only cycle for a beginner?

Looking for updated info on a TBoL only cycle for a beginner, Someone that has used it recently. And it’s supposedly from Balkan Pharm. Thanks

Looks like no wone finished!!!