Turinabol Cycle

Thinking about starting

60 mg BD turinabol e/d for 6 weeks

T-bol is good for an oral only cycle,but don’t forget about pct,it will shut you down.

Everyone says the gains only last 4 weeks. Something to do with SHBG. Further time ‘on’ would only result in more shut down.

So I’ve read.

[quote]ScienceGuy wrote:
Everyone says the gains only last 4 weeks. Something to do with SHBG. Further time ‘on’ would only result in more shut down.

So I’ve read.[/quote]

Like to know where you read that BTW…Logic indicates that a proper PCT, taking into account the SHBG factor, should alleviate the problem and help keep most of the gains…The problem is that I can find no place or no one who appears to have the knowledge as to what a proper Turinabol PCT would be…The irrational hostility and predjudice toward oral only cycles seems to be a factor in this unreasonable lack of help on this problem…It’s similar to any form of bigotry: “Hey I have to suffer with injectables so you need to suffer too, or you are a pussy” mentality…It never seems to occur to these types that there may be a legitimate reason why a RecBB may want to do, or is limited to, an oral only cycle…I sincerely hope that someone knowledgeable here will have both the stones and open mind to help his brothers out, quit with the Guru mystic selfishness, and simply expound on a proper PCT for an OT cycleand have done with it f’crissake! (After all, a lot of you lugs have no problem advising FBB’s about their oral Anavar cycles…Is that it? Sexism? Oral only cycles are only for “girls” and not for “real men” who should shed blood for their muscle enhancement? Would you have said that to the 70’s BB’s who used to gulp D-Bols only?..Altogether a pretty ignorant point of view if so, and you people know who you are, so if the shoe fits)…

Thanks!

The thing is, some of us need to make gains in smaller increments as to help avoid detection at work.

[quote]jcharles wrote:
Thanks!

The thing is, some of us need to make gains in smaller increments as to help avoid detection at work.[/quote]

You got it, Bro’!!! Some of us would like to remain employed if possible!..

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
ScienceGuy wrote:

So I’ve read.

Like to know where you read that BTW…Logic indicates that a proper PCT, taking into account the SHBG factor, should alleviate the problem and help keep most of the gains…The problem is that I can find no place or no one who appears to have the knowledge as to what a proper Turinabol PCT would be…The irrational hostility and predjudice toward oral only cycles seems to be a factor in this unreasonable lack of help on this problem…It’s similar to any form of bigotry: “Hey I have to suffer with injectables so you need to suffer too, or you are a pussy” mentality…It never seems to occur to these types that there may be a legitimate reason why a RecBB may want to do, or is limited to, an oral only cycle…I sincerely hope that someone knowledgeable here will have both the stones and open mind to help his brothers out, quit with the Guru mystic selfishness, and simply expound on a proper PCT for an OT cycleand have done with it f’crissake! (After all, a lot of you lugs have no problem advising FBB’s about their oral Anavar cycles…Is that it? Sexism? Oral only cycles are only for “girls” and not for “real men” who should shed blood for their muscle enhancement? Would you have said that to the 70’s BB’s who used to gulp D-Bols only?..Altogether a pretty ignorant point of view if so, and you people know who you are, so if the shoe fits)…
[/quote]

Couldn’t agree more mate, I just started a thread asking for advice on an oral only cycle and i got the same crap!! thanks for saying what I was thinking! all the best

J

[quote]jcharles wrote:
Thinking about starting

[/quote]

I am currently running a 6 weeks cycle of tbol and anavar 40mg of t bol(paper) ed and and 50mg of var pills ed I am on my 3rd week the pump are incredible and the lifting power is superior. not that much grow yet. but the gains will be solid. I will post on the next two weeks.

[quote]rip2dhush wrote:
jcharles wrote:
Thinking about starting

I am currently running a 6 weeks cycle of tbol and anavar 40mg of t bol(paper) ed and and 50mg of var pills ed I am on my 3rd week the pump are incredible and the lifting power is superior. not that much grow yet. but the gains will be solid. I will post on the next two weeks.[/quote]

Cool…Be serious and keep us interested parties informed, including your PCT and it’s effectiveness…Inquiring minds want to know…BTW, why did you choose to stack rather than run a “pure” one compound cycle? Seems you won’t be able to know which is giving the results…

[quote]jcbainno7 wrote:
Couldn’t agree more mate, I just started a thread asking for advice on an oral only cycle and i got the same crap!! thanks for saying what I was thinking! all the best

J[/quote]

J: Glad you had the guts to stand up & chime in on this important subject. Discrimination is noxious on it’s face and this situation is no different…We are seeking to advance our physique goals like all the rest and should not be “shut out” of the knowledge and safety curve simply because we seek a slightly different approach due to “real world” concerns. I feel ya’ and I hear ya’! Regards

PCT is PCT. unfortunately like what is the best cycle, what is the best PCT is up for debate. so where should we start?

1. When to start PCT

as soon as blood levels of hormones drop is the usual. for IM users this can mean days to weeks after their last inject. luckily this is not an issue in this case. for orals, start the day after you cycle ends (some may start earlier, opting to blend the end of the cycle with the start of PCT)

1. What to use?

the usual suspects:
nolva
clomid

1. Duration

this is where recommendations get hairy. 2 weeks to 2 months are the usual ranges. others choose to do PCT for half the length of their cycle. you will have to make a judgement call. pay attention to how your body responds to PCT both at the start and when you go off. if you go off too early, you may need to do the whole PCT over again to ensure proper functioning (truth be told, with those doses of tbol and var, suppression will not be as severe as with estrogenic and progestin compounds).

1. Nutrition

maintenance calories at bare minimum (as in take at least this much), maintenance + a few hundred kcal is better
eat animal protein, vegetables, and healthy fats with all meals
eat every 3 hours
use metabolic drive before bed and any meal where animal protein is lacking
ZMA
Alpha Male or TRIBEX

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
PCT is PCT. unfortunately like what is the best cycle, what is the best PCT is up for debate. Alpha Male or TRIBEX[/quote]

Thank You, ub10, for taking the time to add something one can actually use…Other options?..

[quote]jcharles wrote:
Thanks!

The thing is, some of us need to make gains in smaller increments as to help avoid detection at work.[/quote]

uh? i don’t understand sorry.
In USA if you become bigger too much fast you risk to be fired? I mean, you have to take a “low profile” to avoid problems?

that is unbelievable! i can’t believe that kind of shit really happens!

What they don’t understand is ordinary employment related drug tests don’t look for steroids. Some faggot at my company made an “anonymous tip” to HR three months ago. I got a notice that I was due for a “random” drug test. The woman I know in HR would only tell me it was an anonymous tip, becuase if I find out who did it, I’m waiting by his car after work and stomping his ass into the cement.

The test looks for marijuana, cocaine, pcp and shit like that. I wouldn’t have passed it if it looked for steroids. Do some googling and read about employment related drug tests.

I hear 'ya about trying ot remain descrete. I’m sure most places don’t have the proper testing to detect steriod usage, but who wants to take chances.

I’m coming down off a cycle (up 20 lbs after 6 weeks) this weekend, I would have continued, but I’m starting to hear the

“Hey hows it 'goin Barry Bonds” comments.

I think it is mostly jealousy from those who can’t make it to a gym, or even pull themselves away from the x box.

I also understand the “if you don’t use the needle your a 'puss” bias.

Transdermals have come along way in the last few years, but they continued to be labeled “wimpy” by the hard core types.

If I already am on HRT (androgel) will I need to be concerned with pct for a turinabol cycle?

[quote]Blacksnake wrote:
jcbainno7 wrote:

J

J: Glad you had the guts to stand up & chime in on this important subject. Discrimination is noxious on it’s face and this situation is no different…We are seeking to advance our physique goals like all the rest and should not be “shut out” of the knowledge and safety curve simply because we seek a slightly different approach due to “real world” concerns. I feel ya’ and I hear ya’! Regards [/quote]

Rite on! brother I feel you…

[quote]ubl0 wrote:
PCT is PCT. unfortunately like what is the best cycle, what is the best PCT is up for debate. so where should we start?

1. When to start PCT

as soon as blood levels of hormones drop is the usual. for IM users this can mean days to weeks after their last inject. luckily this is not an issue in this case. for orals, start the day after you cycle ends (some may start earlier, opting to blend the end of the cycle with the start of PCT)

1. What to use?

the usual suspects:
nolva
clomid

1. Duration

this is where recommendations get hairy. 2 weeks to 2 months are the usual ranges. others choose to do PCT for half the length of their cycle. you will have to make a judgement call. pay attention to how your body responds to PCT both at the start and when you go off. if you go off too early, you may need to do the whole PCT over again to ensure proper functioning (truth be told, with those doses of tbol and var, suppression will not be as severe as with estrogenic and progestin compounds).

1. Nutrition

maintenance calories at bare minimum (as in take at least this much), maintenance + a few hundred kcal is better
eat animal protein, vegetables, and healthy fats with all meals
eat every 3 hours
use metabolic drive before bed and any meal where animal protein is lacking
ZMA
Alpha Male or TRIBEX[/quote]

Thanks bro very good info I am on the rite trac.

[quote]cadav wrote:
jcharles wrote:
Thanks!

The thing is, some of us need to make gains in smaller increments as to help avoid detection at work.

uh? i don’t understand sorry.
In USA if you become bigger too much fast you risk to be fired? I mean, you have to take a “low profile” to avoid problems?

that is unbelievable! i can’t believe that kind of shit really happens! [/quote]

EEEEAAAASSSYYY my friend

Can OT somehow aggrivate existing pubertal gyno? Or induce gyno in any circumstance?