T Nation

Turinabol Cycle

hello this is my first time using turinabol.

i have 20 mg tablets and i was told to take six a day but im reading alot of posting that say not more than 60mg a day.

i want to know exactly the correct way to take the turinabol to avoid all side effects.

with test

No I have turinabol helix pharma 20mg tablets should I take more than 60mg a day

No, take with test

This is what everyone is going to tell you. Run everything with testosterone. It is the base of all cycles.

Is it bad if I just take t ball by itself?

yes generally, certain athletes do use tbol by itself. Im not going to mention what those are, until you tell us why and what your goals are for running just tbol

My goal is to lean out abd get cut I wieght 175 and gained 180 so fsr in two weeks running just t ball . I still have a little gut and want to just get lean and get sex lines

[quote]capone12345 wrote:
want to just get lean and get sex lines [/quote]

hmmm…

Dude your a fucking idiot… that is all.

[quote]capone12345 wrote:
My goal is to lean out abd get cut I wieght 175 and gained 180 so fsr in two weeks running just t ball . I still have a little gut and want to just get lean and get sex lines [/quote]

Hope it helps the IQ…

Sex lines? Hahaha

What the fuck is wrong with people? Can’t even construct a coherent sentence, never mind the “sex lines” part.

STOP ditching school to watch Twilight movies and attend english class for fuck sake!

Look you haters Its my first time doing this cycleci figured this web page would be a good help. I’ve finish my bottle of t ball and
Added on ten pounds and I’m about to switch to anavar for my second bottle. Is this bad to switch ?

I wanna run my fingers all over your sex lines