Turbopoopers Unite!

I used to be a turbo pooper. for a year and a half i had blood in my poo. The doctor couldn’t figure it out and said there weren’t any hemroids or anything that he could see.
Then one day I decided to read up on pooping technique (seriously, technique helped my lifts, technique fixed my shin splints, figured it was worth a shot)

I read that your supposed to relax and just let it happen.

Haven’t had bloody poo since.

This is 100% serious.

[Edit] after reading this thread in more detail, I feel I should mention, that I thought turbo poop meant less than 30 seconds, blast that shit out. Thats what i used to do. My slowing down still doesn’t last more than 5 minutes. So I guess by your definition I’m still a turbo pooper. I don’t know why someone would need more than 10, unless there is some serious diareahaheah(sp).

I take normally 10-15 minutes because I use my DS and get so caught up in it I forget im on the toilet and that I need to wipe and gtfo the bathroom.

[quote]evansmi wrote:
I used to be a turbo pooper. for a year and a half i had blood in my poo. The doctor couldn’t figure it out and said there weren’t any hemroids or anything that he could see.
Then one day I decided to read up on pooping technique (seriously, technique helped my lifts, technique fixed my shin splints, figured it was worth a shot)
I read that your supposed to relax and just let it happen.

Haven’t had bloody poo since.

This is 100% serious…[/quote]

Word to this. By no means should you ‘force it out.’

By eating a lot of fibrous vegetables, I enjoy solid, low-wipe shits almost exclusively.

I’ve also found V8 to have amazing effects on poo quality

[quote]DSmolken wrote:
A few minutes at home, closer to 10 minutes at work. Getting paid to shit is great so I take my time and enjoy it.[/quote]

Okay…but why the bucket?

So, can this be used on a resume?

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
super saiyan wrote:
[…]15 or 20 minutes between my first and last turd[…]

Anyway, I gotta go deposit a dump.

Not good.
You might want to add WAY more fiber into your diet just for a couple of days. Then report back from the privy. See the difference?
Have a good (and fast) one![/quote]

I should add that the long sessions are the exception rather than the rule.

By the way, I hit a new PR today on the toilet. Belted, straps, single-ply shirt. 2.2 pounds at a body weight of 215. Only problem was that I got a cramp in my lat when I wiped. Working on my technique has really helped. I find a little extra arch in the back to go a long way. And make sure your heels are flat on the floor for added leg drive. Also, try pooping on a toddler toilet; many people underestimate pooping from a deficit.