Turanabol and... Primo?

@ Brook: Most people I’ve spoken to would rarely go longer than 6 weeks with orals. If you feel that I can safely go longer, especially if I take the weekends off, then I will. What would you suggest time wise with and without taking weekends off?

Also, you mentioned an interest in TBol yet you didn’t include it in this cycle… any reason for that?

In that case, 6 weeks fully on.

And only because i know little about Tbol in comparison to most other AAS.

Simple as that.

As a guide, i would say that the highest i PERSONALLY would think about going on an oral dose alone (with zero alcohol, liver support and LFT before, during and after) would be prolly upto 1g a week.

But that is by no means a recommendation.

Brook

OK, you’re clearly an extremely knowledgeable and experienced dude… so allow me to ask you this one (hopefully last) question:

If doing such a cycle, would it be wise to take nolva (or arimedex, etc.) during the part or all of the cycle as well as post cycle? If so, what dosages would you recommened?

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
OK, you’re clearly an extremely knowledgeable and experienced dude… so allow me to ask you this one (hopefully last) question:

If doing such a cycle, would it be wise to take nolva (or arimedex, etc.) during the part or all of the cycle as well as post cycle? If so, what dosages would you recommened?[/quote]

yes.

and the choice of drug and dose depends on the AAS used…

For drugs like Dbol or Drol i’d go with adex everytime.
Tbol and Var or primo really don’t really need any estrogen management at all.

I would use (for the aromatising drugs) 0.25mg Adex EOD and go from there… with nolvadex on hand as always, and nolvadex involved in some sort of post cycle therapy too obviously… but thats all down to your tastes etc.

What cycle you going to run? I havent got a clue what you are thinking about using anymore!

Brook

Well, the cycle you detail above sounds interesting… the only problem being cost as the Primo for 10 weeks would probably be close to five or six bills on it’s own. The other two wouldn’t be so bad. Considering that primo isn’t all that powerful it’s a shame that it would be the most expensive component in the cycle. Due to these factors, do you feel that the primo is still a worthwhile addition to the cycle?

In that the Primo is important as it was the anabolic base for the others.

You could do 6 weeks of dbol and var… or tbol and var… or even tbol and primo like FG!

You come to me with a cycle and i’ll comment :wink:

Haha… thanks Brook ;o) I apologize for being all over the map like this. When I meet someone knowledgeable on a particular subject I like to pick their brains to get as much information on the subject out of them as possible. I have learned more through personal contacts than I have through any other means. As much as a noob that I know that I am I still try to make the effort to ask intelligent questions (at least to the best of my ability!)

I started contemplating if winstrol could be a potential substitute for primo… guess I’ll have to read more on both compounds.

hey guys sorry i have been absent on the thread. i have been away a while.

to clarify i was taking injectable primo 600mg/w and oral TBOL 30mg/d…this was a terrible cycle. i was advised not to do it yet i did it anyway and learned why the hard way. luckily i had guys around to help me fix it. despite putting on 20lbs i was bloated, had stomach issues, back pumps, and the difficulty nutting was not good. it was shutting me down after about 3-4 weeks so i might as well have been taking test.

if you are looking for an oral cycle you should look into Drol and WIn, it is about the only oral stack i have seen consistently good reports on. It’s best done as a 2-3 weeker from most reports i have seen.

my advice is to get over the needle phobia or get a friend to inject you (perhaps a hot nurse with a needle and/or muscle fetish). Test is a much better option.

I used drol for 3 weeks and i honestly felt i was only starting to gain during week 3.

Then i had a couple weeks off and did 3 more weeks, THIS portion somehow worked much better.

Anyway… i really cant see why you got bloated on that cycle? Was it your diet or something? As neither drug aromatises to my knowledge.

Brook

OT bloated me up and gave me stomach problems. I was eating a fuck load of carbs to get my cals needed so that might have played a big part. The back pumps only became managable when i dropped to 10mg/d. I got back pumps on winstrol and even sometimes when just running injectables only so I might not be the best person to gauge how others will respond.

FG,

Maybe you got sold D-bol instead of TBol. I’ve heard that some suppliers do this, since TBol is more expensive.

it’s possible. that would mean the winstrol was also DBol though because i had the same problem with the Win. My supplier is a pretty honest guy but maybe he is being sold something that isn’t what it should be…who the fuck can say without a chemical assay?

Personally i think i am just someone who is prone to back pumps. I have a long history of low back issues. I used to play defense in hockey so i would spend hours every week hunched over skating backwards. when i was a teen i played rugby and can remember feeling back pumps when i was jogging (mostly early in the season before my back was in shape to do the long runs)…i def wasn’t on anything back then. also like i said i have had issues with back pumps even when just on high doses of injectables.