T Nation

Turanabol and... Primo?

I’ve been curious about this one for awhile but haven’t found much info about it. The common stack is Tbol and Anavar if you’re going oral only.

However, I’ve been reading many articles that state that Primo “should be considered a superior compound to anavar”. If this is so, can it be used to replace anavar if stacking with Tbol? Both are considered very safe so if the stack was ideal I might consider giving it a try one day. Please excuse the noob question!

[rant]
why? tell me why mancini?

Why oral only, why no dbol, why low androgenic AAS, why why why>?

Oral Primo isnt 17th carbon alkylated… it is 1st carbon alkylated and it isnt anywhere near as (toxic OR) effective orally.
This means massive doses would be needed. Upwards of 100mg a day.

I just can not see the need for primobolan UNLESS;
A) One has a reliable and reasonable Enanthate source
B) One has a pure as the driven fast twich fibre Powder available of Acetate or Enanthate.

I think Primo can be an excellent drug and i know many (including arnold i read here recently?) have used it in conjunction with Test at high doses and received a nice anabolic addition to the cycle. Quality and size.
But surely there are better choices for those of us who dont happen to get our gear for free like the Olympia level athletes…

[/Rant]

Why turinabol also… what is your thinking behind this potential cycle - no flame, just curious.

:slight_smile:

Primo and OT was my first cycle. I put on about 20lbs quick but after about 3 weeks I had difficulty nutting (not getting it up, just being able to bust) so I ended up adding test and masteron and was a lot happier with the cycle.

Why oral only? Well, you guys can have your fun with this one: The sight of a syringe can make me pass out. Happy?

Why no Dbol? Good question. I’ve read about tons of really happy campers on the Dbol front and then others who have had really bad sides. I’m really sitting on the fence with this one if it’s something I want to try or not. It’s this exact issue that got me researching some of the other alternatives which brought me to asking my question.

“If you can’t inject you’re not ready for…”
Piss off. There are PLENTY of people doing oral only cycles (I have been one of them) and had nice gains.

I just saw lots of articles about OT and Anavar… then other articles about primo being considered better than anavar… so I asked the question. Shame on me.

FuriousGeorge tried that exact cycle and put on 20lbs. What’s wrong with that? I’d love to put on 20lbs! The “nutting” issue, if I can understand it correctly, would be a pain in the ass for sure. Perhaps with slighly lower dosages the problem would have been resolved?

FG, what dosages were you using? Any other noticeable sides?

Anyway, Brook, I appreciate your concerns. You just have to realize that no matter how many threads are created saying how oral only is bad there will be several people starting an oral only cycle. I’m not the only one… I swear! ;o)

[quote]vin_mancini wrote:
Why oral only? Well, you guys can have your fun with this one: The sight of a syringe can make me pass out. Happy?

Why no Dbol? Good question. I’ve read about tons of really happy campers on the Dbol front and then others who have had really bad sides. I’m really sitting on the fence with this one if it’s something I want to try or not. It’s this exact issue that got me researching some of the other alternatives which brought me to asking my question.

“If you can’t inject you’re not ready for…”
Piss off. There are PLENTY of people doing oral only cycles (I have been one of them) and had nice gains.

I just saw lots of articles about OT and Anavar… then other articles about primo being considered better than anavar… so I asked the question. Shame on me.

FuriousGeorge tried that exact cycle and put on 20lbs. What’s wrong with that? I’d love to put on 20lbs! The “nutting” issue, if I can understand it correctly, would be a pain in the ass for sure. Perhaps with slighly lower dosages the problem would have been resolved?

FG, what dosages were you using? Any other noticeable sides?

Anyway, Brook, I appreciate your concerns. You just have to realize that no matter how many threads are created saying how oral only is bad there will be several people starting an oral only cycle. I’m not the only one… I swear! ;o)[/quote]

I have done oral only. More than once. I LIKE orals.

I just think if you are going to do an oral only cycle then why use such weak drugs? (although who on this site can argue with 20lbs? not me) i just think that dbol and primo would be nicer than tbol and primo…
I also think that oral primo is not as worthwhile as injectable primo… it just seems a waste to me.

Maybe even dbol and var would be nice… my thinking is that dbol is actually not THAT suppressive and feels great. it gives great size and strength and with the var giving a more solid base plus MORE strength… it could be a nice lil stack.

I am not concerned about you doing an oral only cycle, you misunderstand… i was just asking why you were making the choices you did.
I personally had never heard of a Tbol and Primo oral stack, so i wanted to know your thought processes.

It is actually my belief that injectables give more longer lasting gains often due to the length of the ester and mode of action… not because they build a different muscle.
If you dont train for 3 weeks after an oral cycle you’ll lose everything.
If you dont train for 3 months after an injectable only cycle, you’ll lose everything.
Probably a little too simple, but it seems to ring true for me.

I do like to use an oral for the immediate effects and real “MAN-BOOST” in an injectable cycle… cant you get someone to stick you from behind?! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Good luck.

Thanks Brook :wink: Any thoughts on the pros/cons between the tbol/var stacks I was reading about compared to your suggested dbol/var stack? Then again, that would lead me to another version of my original question: why not Dbol/Primo? It’s just that I keep reading about all these stacks using var which give it an excellent base but then read that primo is better than var. I’m sure you can understand how my thought processes have lead me this way.

My current experience is with an anadrol/winnie stack (100mg/50mg). The first time I did a short 2 weeker, got some strength gains with a bit of weight gain. I was still very much a noob and didn’t realize the importance of PCT to help keep gains as I always thought it was simply to get your body going back to normal. I felt quite fine after the cycle so only took a bit of nolva for a few days and then stopped… but most of the gains vanished shortly afterwards.

Right now I’m doing a similar run only for 4 weeks this time (I would never run the two for longer than 4 weeks). I’m just finished week 2 and I really feel things kicking in now. However, I suspect the drol is severely underdosed but the winnie is good (maybe I’m immune to the drol somehow). I then plan on taking 30mg nolva ED for a week and then 20mg nolva ED for another week. I’ve also got some clomid on hand and a few people suggested adding 50mg ED for the two weeks that I’m taking the nolva (thoughts?). Once my 4 weeks are up I’ll go a few months without anything in my system but at that point I would like to experiment with some completely different compounds… hence all my supernoob questions again ;o)

I got hold of some pharm grade drol during my infamous drol+dbol run… And THAT kicked ass!

I have been thinking of doing a light tbol+var cycle for 6 weeks for my next run.

But I can get ahold of primo tabs as well, so please log it if you run any of these combos.

Bali, so this wasn’t the same drol you used with your initial drol/winnie combo? This was ‘new’ drol?

What was your final tally of gains after you finished your last cycle of drol/dbol?

i couldnt say truthfully between oral Primo and var as i have not used them.

My ONLY problem with Oral primo is that it is better as an injectable, as less is wasted and it is known to give a slightly better weight gain. (so much is metabolised on first pass orally) I dream of the days where i find a quality primo source…

What do you mean primo is “better” than var… in what way?

and my mention of dbol was simply because i always read of tbol as a non-aromatizing version of dbol… so if you can handle the sides for a bit, then dbol is as good, probably less suppressive, and great gains ON CYCLE. Just me though, no hard science there.
!
BUT… i am interested in Tbol myself too… and it may be cleaner… and jesus, 20lbs sounds mighty nice with primo! lol…

(still waiting on the details of that cycle FG!)

Brook

Yeah I used ug-drol for my intial two-weekers, but got ahold of some REAL oxy for the 6 weeker. The ug drol I used up to 150mg ED, and got less effect than with 100mg of the pharm-grade version.

I’m sure there’s a lot of good ug-drol to be found also, but the one I used first was obviously underdosed compared to the drol I used for my last run.

Luckily i have quite a bit left! :slight_smile:

Well I increased my strength noticably all the way through the 6 weeks, and even a little AFTER the run was completed and I had started PCT. And still hasn’t lost any actually, but gains have plateued for now.

Starting weight was about 86kg if i remember correctly (have to check log) and today my weight is 94kg exactly. So about eight kgs gained.

I did suffer a bit from appetite-loss during parts of the cycle, and it was a struggle to eat enough.

If you do a Google search for anavar you’ll wind up on a few sites that have a profile of the compound. One of the sites states the following comparison between primo and var:

Primobolan, I believe, should be considered a superior compound, offering the same activity at (usually) a lower price and without the alkylated-toxicity issue.

Another forum I just read from stated this:

T-bol and var have very very similar effects. I’ve ran both and didn’t see really the difference.

What did you mean by “great gains ON CYCLE”… meaning you lose most of the gains off cycle?

Where is FuriousGeorge? ;o)

If you do a Google search for anavar you’ll wind up on a few sites that have a profile of the compound. One of the sites states the following comparison between primo and var:

Primobolan, I believe, should be considered a superior compound, offering the same activity at (usually) a lower price and without the alkylated-toxicity issue.

Another forum I just read from stated this:

T-bol and var have very very similar effects. I’ve ran both and didn’t see really the difference.

What did you mean by “great gains ON CYCLE”… meaning you lose most of the gains off cycle?

Where is FuriousGeorge? ;o)

[/quote]

Thanks - but i AM aware of the profiles of each drug!

I was asking why YOU consider Primo to be superior, what properties are YOU looking for in a steroid that makes Primo a superior choice over than Anavar, other than cost… which IME isnt that much better, seeing as such a high dose of Oral Primo is needed…
For example i do not believe that Primobolan is superior in strength increases, but could give more muscle mass if used at a good dose. See what i mean?

And what i mean by Dianabol gives great gains ON CYCLE was…
That on cycle you will blow up gaining many many pounds… increasing strength and size beautifully. Post cycle being successful or not, those massive gains in size and especially strength will ALWAYS be lost and the actual muscle is usually minimal compared to the gains ON CYCLE. That water when used alongside another more anabolic compound (possibly primobolan in a high dose) could be used to pack on more… I would be tempted to do something like this…

Wk1-10 Primobolan Acetate 150mg/d
Wk1-5 Methandrostenolone 50mg/d
Wk6-10 Oxandrolone 60mg/d

The doses are possible maximums, you could use the orals on a Mon-fri basis (other than primo), shouldnt be TOO toxic.

This would give a nice anabolic base… good size during the dianabol cycle which could then be built on and solidified with the var cycle.

I am just thinking out loud here…

Brook

Hey Brook… just to clarify:

I was quite certain that you knew the profiles of each compound. However, when you asked me “What do you mean primo is “better” than var… in what way?” it sounded like you wanted to know where I read that and the reasoning behind it… hence the reason I told you ;o)

So, with the above cycle, you would simply take nothing at all on Saturday and Sunday? How long would you run a cycle like this for?

Okay i have to open my trap know my about the d-bol i ran 50mgs d-bol 500test cyp and 20mgs of nolv.

I stayed hard thru my shoulders biceps only my chest felt watery so i believe in me the d-bol gains would have been very capable of keeping.

I say this because after my cycle ended i injured my self and could no longer lift i stayed stacked for two months loosing most gains in the third i was off.

Still i never dropped below 205 and my arms and shoulders were def. larger.

Know my test susp. 50 a day with 300 deca seemed to dissapear after only a month yes to injury"to much fighting" pfft

Any who in my self with self prescribed trt i believe “i” could have kept tons of weight from the d-bol.

Just me i guess was it the nolv keeping it more so quality i don’t know but i will def.
run d-bol for keepable gains in my self at least with an injectable.

So that old saw of loosing the d-bol gains to me is played out and stacked with some primo could do the trick “man sini”.

Just my “thoughts” and a little experience hope it helps a little.

THE JUDGE

Hey Brook… just to clarify:

I was quite certain that you knew the profiles of each compound. However, when you asked me “What do you mean primo is “better” than var… in what way?” it sounded like you wanted to know where I read that and the reasoning behind it… hence the reason I told you ;o)

So, with the above cycle, you would simply take nothing at all on Saturday and Sunday? How long would you run a cycle like this for?[/quote]

i think all the info is included there.

IF you wanted to be cautious or you didnt know the state of your liver then you COULD use mon to fri. i think the full cycle would be fine if one has a liver like “bali” and his drol/dbol endeavours! :wink:

So, would a six weeker taking weekends off be ok?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Nice one BBB, thanks for the help.

Vin, why 6 weeks? there is no point taking the weekends off from ANYTHING in a 6 week cycle!

Do you not want to run longer than 6 weeks for some reason? and if not then why, out of interest.

:slight_smile:

Var took 2 weeks for me to really feel what it was doing. So keep it steady and in your system. If you have to miss a dose cause of some meeting skip and make sure you take your next dose. Its a waste in my experience to double up.

I love var if it wasn’t so $$$ then I would do 3 cycles a year compared to just 1.