T Nation

Turanabol / Anavar Feedback Cycle

I plan on doing a 6 week TBOL only cycle. I was wondering what you guys thought about my dosages and especially my PCT because i am a bit unsure

Weeks 1-6 TBOL - 80mg ED (20mg 9am, 30mg 3pm, 30mg 9pm)
PCT would begin the day after my last tab
Week 7-8 Nolvadex 40mg ED (20mg AM, 20mg PM)
Week 9-10 Nolvadex 20mg ED

I know at this dosage TBOL could be a bit suppressive so i was just wondering if my PCT is enough to get my test levels back to normal. Also on hand i have 2500mg worth of Anavar, 70mg ED for 5 weeks. Would it be worthwhile to add it onto the cycle?

Stats:
height: 6’2
weight: 173
age: 23

Realistic Goals with just TBOL:
7-12lbs

The reason that I chose to go with TBOL was because of it’s low sides. I am also predisposed to hair loss and intend to try and keep what i have left so doing a test based cycle was out of the question. I also would like to get a leaner and harder look.

That’s fine I guess. Of course adding in the Anavar will help a lot.

id be inclined to say leave off the steroids for a while and eat your way up to at least 190 minimum.

You will more than likely make little gains if you havent racked eating smart enough to gain mass and more than likely lose what you do gain because of this.

If you decide to go ahead anyway then i woudnt bother with 40mg nolva a day, 20mg will be ok al through pct.

I second testanabols suggestion about eating.

But I think you’ll have just a bit of fun with this cycle. So much that you will realize an injectable test cycle is in your future.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
I plan on doing a 6 week TBOL only cycle. I was wondering what you guys thought about my dosages and especially my PCT because i am a bit unsure

Weeks 1-6 TBOL - 80mg ED (20mg 9am, 30mg 3pm, 30mg 9pm)
PCT would begin the day after my last tab
Week 7-8 Nolvadex 40mg ED (20mg AM, 20mg PM)
Week 9-10 Nolvadex 20mg ED

I know at this dosage TBOL could be a bit suppressive so i was just wondering if my PCT is enough to get my test levels back to normal. Also on hand i have 2500mg worth of Anavar, 70mg ED for 5 weeks. Would it be worthwhile to add it onto the cycle?

Stats:
height: 6’2
weight: 173
age: 23

Realistic Goals with just TBOL:
7-12lbs

The reason that I chose to go with TBOL was because of it’s low sides. I am also predisposed to hair loss and intend to try and keep what i have left so doing a test based cycle was out of the question. I also would like to get a leaner and harder look [/quote]

I’m very surprised no one has told you about back pumps yet.

I have a lot of experience with tbol. It’s great, but at 80mg/day +, you’re gonna get some pretty nasty back pumps.
For what it’s worth, I have ramped up to 100mg/day and slightly above, the best range in my opinion and that of most, is between 40-60mg/day.

This will give you results without back pumps getting too bad. Over 60, especially at 80 and up, you will most likely have some substantial discomfort with your lower back contracting and cramping up big time.

Something you should think about. I would go with 40-60 and see how you feel by the end of the second week. I found the back pumps are defined by doseage and start about the end of the second week, depending on doseage. The higher dose, you will get some elevated bp, and back pumps with the quickness.

Anavar on the other hand is pretty nice and easily tolerated. I would try 60-80/day var, and 40/day tbol.

Good luck,

ToneBone

Thanks for the heads up ITZ but i was already well aware about the back pains when dosing tbol at over 60mgs. I plan on following testanbols advice and pack some weight in me before I start the cycle. I think I’m just going to go with a var+tbol cycle when i put on atleast 10 more lbs. 70mg worth of tbol and 30mg worth of anavar ED for 7 weeks.

Followed by a 3 week PCT. I chose to give Tbol the higher dosage because I have more of it and at 30mg Anavar will not be giving my lipids any problems.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
Thanks for the heads up ITZ but i was already well aware about the back pains when dosing tbol at over 60mgs. I plan on following testanbols advice and pack some weight in me before I start the cycle. I think I’m just going to go with a var+tbol cycle when i put on atleast 10 more lbs. 70mg worth of tbol and 30mg worth of anavar ED for 7 weeks. Followed by a 3 week PCT. I chose to give Tbol the higher dosage because I have more of it and at 30mg Anavar will not be giving my lipids any problems.[/quote]

Ok, but I don’t see how you could be more worried about anavar and lipid levels than the tbol. Var and primo are about the least liver/lipid toxic orals around. Is there some reason you wouldn’t swap the dose around?

You said you have 5 weeks worth at 70/day, so I don’t understand 30/day, which isn’t shit. Tbol isn’t going to give you shit for mass anyway to be honest. Oh well, I thought you had more var than you have I guess.

And you have experience with the back pumps, or heard about them? Curious.

Good luck though.

Well I have 250 tabs of var that are each 10mg. Also on hand is 350 tabs of tbol that are 10mg. So what I could do is 60mg/var + 40mg/tbol for 6 weeks and have a 3 week PCT. I know tbol is more toxic but from what I’ve read it’s a little stronger than var so i figured i would have that just be the higher dose. But with experience under your belt I’ll go with your plan.

As for the BP’s I heard this guy at my gym complaining about it all the time so i ended up just looking it up. From what people say about it on the boards it seems unbearable.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
Well I have 250 tabs of var that are each 10mg. Also on hand is 350 tabs of tbol that are 10mg. So what I could do is 60mg/var + 40mg/tbol for 6 weeks and have a 3 week PCT. I know tbol is more toxic but from what I’ve read it’s a little stronger than var so i figured i would have that just be the higher dose. But with experience under your belt I’ll go with your plan.

As for the BP’s I heard this guy at my gym complaining about it all the time so i ended up just looking it up. From what people say about it on the boards it seems unbearable.[/quote]

Ok, I think that is a better plan.

Well that’s the reason I was surprised at your dose of tbol. If you have never done it, I would never recommend starting at that dose. Believe me, it will cripple your workouts quickly at 80mg/day, if you’re like most people. That is a high dose of tbol for anyone.

And I was referring to blood pressure also, when I said BP. Blood pressure is something to watch at 80mg+/day also.

You should kick some butt at 60/40, especially if you haven’t done anything like this before. Again, you don’t expect to get much size, but your strength and vascularity should come up very nicely.

Pct looks ok too.

Good luck,

ToneBone

And as far as adding primo i feel that for me to see any gains I would have to at least do 100mgs and without any test I’m sure it would end up being quite surpressive

Thanks bro, if i can net 8-10lbs with this stack I’ll be satisfied. I’ll probably start diving into the tabs early July.

[quote]kannekt wrote:
And as far as adding primo i feel that for me to see any gains I would have to at least do 100mgs and without any test I’m sure it would end up being quite surpressive[/quote]

I was just saying it’s one of two very low side orals. I tend to think the same way about var as far as dosing. You could always break this down into a couple 2 weekers with higher doses, less shutdown, and possibly better retained gains too, just a thought.

ToneBone

My 2cents.

Your target in 6weeks with that drugs are a bit optimistic (talking of LBM).

I have done a nice TBOL/VAR cycle (60+60). The problem was the lethargy.

Aside from that I quote ToneBone :slight_smile:

I’m a fan of the OT/Var combo as well. Two things though, that were both mentioned. You have to find a way to manage the backpumps, probably through dosage. If you can’t squat and deadlift because of your lower back, then it takes away your two best mass gaining exercises. Thats not acceptable.

Second thing, Cadav just mentioned. Yeah, your gonna be lethargic. Hits me around the 4rth week. I think this is because you aren’t gonna have shit for androgens in your system at this point. Next time around, I’m gonna inject a replacement dose of test-e with the OT/Var.

And no, we don’t need someone following up with a post saying “Shoot half a gram of test a week with it”. The whole point of doing OT/Var is to avoid alot of the shitball sides you get with other drugs in the first place.

Do you get the lethargy from running just Tbol? and is 20mg of Nolva enough PCT for a 6 week 60mg cycle?

How did this go?

I’d be interested in this also?

I’m also curious as to what results you got.

Bump Up you go littla fella

i think the ster-oids killed him. everybody knows ster-oids kill.

Can someone let people know that running 100mg/day of any androgenic substance is going to be suppressive? I mean… thats 10+ times more than natural production.

Yes there are studies showing var to be non suppressive. At 5-10 mg/day in pubescent boys.