Tuna?

I think hot sauce is the shit on tuna personally it makes tuna taste alot better in my mind.

real men eat their tuna straight from the can…actually, if you can handle the pain, try blending it with a little water and some Grow…

I usually put mustard, balsamic vinegar, a heaping tablespoon of dill pickle relish, and some hot sauce on mine and it tastes awesome. I think it tastes better than your run-of-the-mill mayo preparation…

Depends on my mood and what kind of meal I’m eating (P+F or P+C), but I usually mix in a tablespoon of flax oil, olive oil, or soy sauce.

I love mine with jalapeno mustard, or spicy cajun sauce, or hooters hot wing sauce.

–AL–

Bumblebee Solid White Albacore in water drained. 1 tbs Bestfoods fatfree mayo, 1 tsp mustard, Spike and pepper. Sometimes diced onion

I use Fat Free Mayo, dill picle relesh, and lemon juice. For A meal I user the following:

1 cup cooked whole weat noodles
2 cans tuna
a few ounces of Velveeta Light

If your in a rush 1 can of tuna and 1 package of Kraft Easy Mac and Cheese is not too bad.

Me Solomon Grundy

I squeeze half of a lemon into one can of tuna and you cannot taste the tuna

ultra low sodium tuna, squeeze water out, then to make extra dry run under water and sqeeze out again. its like eating smelly cardboard. yum. I eat 2 cans a day like this.

I like it straight up or with the oil in can if I’m after protein/fat combo. Or in an olive oil based dressing with lemon juice, wine vinegar, a little dill and some chopped chilli or black pepper. Sometimes I just have it with Ketchup post workout.