Tuna? How Much Is Too Much

[quote]texass wrote:
IronWarrior34 wrote:
Ahh well thanks for all the input from everyone!! I have been eating a can a day from monday to friday…but i will definitely lower that to about 3 a week, maybe just on workout days…how about the tuna in the plastic bags?? are they any better for you?? i usually always eat chicken and steak anyway but the tuna i like to throw in now and then for change…but thanks again for the input, i will definitely tweak my diet up…i did the GSD a few months back and i think i will be going back on before the summer…random but just throwing it out there

You might want to go re-read Beradi’s recommendationg concerning the GSD.[/quote]

Im well aware of the GSD and everything concerning it, thanks though…this time around i wont be doing it as hardcore as by the book, im going to tweak it a bit so its not as hardcore, im really not looking to cut much or loose alot of weight but maybe drop a couple lbs nothing seroius…

im aware it shouldnt be done as closely as i am doing it and that is why it wont be the perfect GSD hope you understand what im saying…

Loose Tool, thanks alot for the Kippered Herring idea! im definitely going to try it and let u know how it goes, sounds great to me, thanks again

Damn… I glad i saw this. I’ve been eating 2 cans pr.day the last month and this week I began feeling bad and vommiting… I’ve had this before, when i first began eating tuna. Could not understand why, but now i get the picture…

i dunno about that i use to eat 3-4 cans a day and never got sick or had the runs. when you research the hell out of something you are bound to find negatives.

just like ECA stacks and fat burners. if you look deep enough you will find a problem.

[quote]AminoBoss wrote:
Damn… I glad i saw this. I’ve been eating 2 cans pr.day the last month and this week I began feeling bad and vommiting… I’ve had this before, when i first began eating tuna. Could not understand why, but now i get the picture…[/quote]

yea, it sure is good u saw this! i just hope this thread doesnt scare people away from eating tuna…its a great product for eating healthy as long as its ate in moderation and used smartly…

so its good that people are showing interest in this thread and learning more about the whole ironlife and that its not just about what you do in the weight room…stayin healthy outside of it is what keeps you going 110% inside of it

Another quality option is canned Yellowtail or Jack Mackerel. Higher in Omega-3s and much tastier than tuna.