Tuna Fish Recipes

What are some good ways to eat tuna…i cant figure a wayto eat it…i like to eat it with mayo and bread…but i know its not healthy LOL

Any suggestions?

Someone told me egg whites and tuna? idk about that

I like it with cottage cheese, or eggs, or whey, or any combination of those three things.

Additionally, you should learn to just house it by itself.

Use an avocado instead of mayo. This applies to more than just tuna.

[quote]rico870 wrote:
i like to eat it with mayo and bread…but i know its not healthy LOL
[/quote]

Why not?

I used to cook up a pot of kraft macaroni and cheese (the mix in the cardboard boxes), stir in a couple of cans of tuna, and a small can of peas, and I was good to go for 2 feedings.

S

tuna ,lil mayo and wheat bread healthy???

@SteelyD

If you’re worried about the oils in the mayo, just make your own using some olive oil. Some pure olive oil (not EVOO), some eggs, a little bit of dijon, some salt and pepper to taste…done and healthy.

1. Open can
  2. Add Sriracha

Done.

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
I used to cook up a pot of kraft macaroni and cheese (the mix in the cardboard boxes), stir in a couple of cans of tuna, and a small can of peas, and I was good to go for 2 feedings.

S[/quote]

I like this idea…and I’ll certainly be using the spongebob variety at that.

DOHCrazy has a really good recipe. It’s posted on another site.

old bay seasoning

[quote]Freaky Styley wrote:

1. Open can
  2. Add Sriracha

Done. [/quote]

Wait…are you the 2020wellness guy?? This might end up as a recipe video for him now.

[quote]facko wrote:

1. Open can
  2. Add Sriracha

Done. [/quote]

Wait…are you the 2020wellness guy?? This might end up as a recipe video for him now.[/quote]

I’m working on a full website. It’s www.theaddsrirachatoeverythingdiet.com

[quote]facko wrote:

1. Open can
  2. Add Sriracha

Done. [/quote]

Wait…are you the 2020wellness guy?? This might end up as a recipe video for him now.[/quote]

I’m working on a full website. It’s www.theaddsrirachatoeverythingdiet.com[/quote]

I mean granted…sriracha is pretty good. But, I’m serious…that guy might actually make a recipe video like that. “Okay…here’s a great protein packed recipe…open a can of tuna…instead of using mayo, use mustard…pair with your favorite bread” …

-crickets-

Chuck a mass tin in a bowl, add an egg or two, some hot english mustard, garlic, almond meal, steamed swedes (rutabaga), some herbs, an onion, mix and fry in coconut oil and enjoy

[quote]rico870 wrote:
tuna ,lil mayo and wheat bread healthy???

@SteelyD
[/quote]

@rico870

zOMG!1111!!! yaaa! Do you think that it will give you syphillis?

Tuna = Tuna
Mayo = Eggs, vinegar, oil
Bread = bread

Not sure what the problem is.

JFIT: OLD BAY FTMFW!!!