Tuna Fish Chasers

Any one have any favorite recipes or ideas that they use to take away the taste of tuna fish. I am trying some spices but I am looking for something other than mayo or mustard. Thanks

Take a can o’tuna, mix with 2 eggs, a dash of seasoning salt. Put in pan and cook it like a pancake. Flip it and top with cheese. Pepperjack is damn good.

a friend of mine swears by frying it up with pineapple (don’t ask)

my advice is, always get albacore

Spicy Texas Tuna

Chipotle peppers from the can
1 can of tuna
1/8-1/4 onion chopped
1 squeezed lime
1/2 or 1 avocado

That actually sounds pretty good.

Nice one Bedz!
This sounds like a perfect recipe for pro/fat meals in Massive eating.

Teenwolf,
try experimenting with sweet relish, yoghurt, bbq sauce, etc.
Also, if ure following Massive eating and want it for a carb/pro meal, mix the tuna with 1 egg white and seasonings to taste, again, just cook it like a pancake and serve it on a bun.Tuna Burgers! top em with cheese use bbq sauce get creative!

Hope it helps,

Rollus

Tigerboo,

how is that Spicy Texas Tuna prepared?

Sugar-Free stawberry jam for pro+carb. or you can even try tuna with honey. I like to substitute the honey with an Agave honey. Agave honey is the lowest GI food ever tested at something like 4 on the index, however like regular honey it is a fructose, so keep that in mind. Try them, they taste better than they sound.

two words…rice vinegar!

I like to saute some vegetables in olive oil (onions, red peppers, mushrooms, spinach), add some canned diced tomatoes (Muir Glen fire-roasted are the best) and LOTS of garlic, and then throw in some tuna (Star-Kist albacore in a pouch) and simmer for a few minutes. Sometimes I add cannellini beans too.

I also like to make homemade puttanesca sauce, another tomato-based sauce with anchovies, capers, onions, garlic, and kalamata olives. It is a gutsy, intensely flavored sauce that stands up to tuna very well.

albacore is a must.

hot sauce
garlic

add as much as you want then eat it.

man you guys eat some wierd stuff with your tuna.
for me its all about tuna and salsa and some cheese if you please. If you want it for the pro/carb meal eat it on some chips. good stuff

man you guys eat some wierd stuff with your tuna.
for me its all about tuna and salsa and some cheese if you please. If you want it for the pro/carb meal eat it on some chips. good stuff

Mix it with a can of V8 vegetablejuice, add some pizzaspices and parmesan cheese. Liquid pizza!!!