Tuition is Too Damn High

[quote]undoredo wrote:

If the parties are unable to come to terms at the end of one of the intervals and they have minor children, do the minor children get euthanized?[/quote]

You sick twisted fuck.

Of course we would sell them off into child slavery, no point in wasting a perfectly healthy child.

Nikes dont sew themselves.

Thats the problem nowadays, the concept of thrift is entirely lost on some people.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]undoredo wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:
Marriage would be a better contract if for example both parties had to resign to state married at 5 year intervals.
[/quote]
If the parties are unable to come to terms at the end of one of the intervals and they have minor children, do the minor children get euthanized?
[/quote]
Of course we would sell them off into child slavery, no point in wasting a perfectly healthy child.

Thats the problem nowadays, the concept of thrift is entirely lost on some people.
[/quote]
Thanks for setting me straight.

[quote]undoredo wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]undoredo wrote:

[quote]groo wrote:
Marriage would be a better contract if for example both parties had to resign to state married at 5 year intervals.
[/quote]
If the parties are unable to come to terms at the end of one of the intervals and they have minor children, do the minor children get euthanized?
[/quote]

[/quote]
Thanks for setting me straight.[/quote]

If you had read more Ayn Rand, you would never have made that mistake in the first place.

However, be warned, she is a gateway drug to Nietzsche and Schopenhauer.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
from the mans point of view Divorce is the F–king you get fore the F–king you got [/quote]

Amen!

With prostitutes, you are not paying for sex, you are paying them to go away quietly AFTER sex! LOL

[quote]angry chicken wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:
from the mans point of view Divorce is the F–king you get fore the F–king you got [/quote]

Amen!

With prostitutes, you are not paying for sex, you are paying them to go away quietly AFTER sex! LOL[/quote]

That’s a pretty funny qoute.

So marriage is literally nothing more than a transaction whereby a hole is exchanged for an income, huh?

[quote]smh23 wrote:
So marriage is literally nothing more than a transaction whereby a hole is exchanged for an income, huh?[/quote]

Obviously not, because these days if you demand the hole you are oppressing her and if you deny her the income you are oppressing her too and if you find another hole that seems to be willing you are a pig that does not value the relationship enough.

Its more like, marriage gives you the right to petition to have access to a specific hole.

You pay a lot of money for the right to beg for pussy.

Sounds awesome, lets do this.

“Romance without finance is a nuisance.”

[quote]smh23 wrote:
So marriage is literally nothing more than a transaction whereby a hole is exchanged for an income, huh?[/quote]

Holes, plural preferably

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Obviously not, because these days if you demand the hole you are oppressing her and if you deny her the income you are oppressing her too and if you find another hole that seems to be willing you are a pig that does not value the relationship enough.

Its more like, marriage gives you the right to petition to have access to a specific hole.

[/quote]

I would hate to imagine what kind of relationships have driven you into the cold embrace of lonely cynicism, but I laughed.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

Holes, plural preferably [/quote]

haha, touche.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

I would hate to imagine what kind of relationships have driven you into the cold embrace of lonely cynicism, but I laughed.[/quote]

See, that is not true.

Seeing the world as it is and describing the cynical actions of others is not cynical in and of itself.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

I would hate to imagine what kind of relationships have driven you into the cold embrace of lonely cynicism, but I laughed.[/quote]

See, that is not true.

[/quote]

Didn’t you say on a thread in GAL you were once deeply hurt?

“Tiger Woods Re-Proposes to Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren with $200”

The shamed sportsman, who was exposed for his serial cheating behind Elin’s back in 2009, is desperate to win her back, the magazine claims, offered a $200 million prenup to the stunning Swede.

And she is said to be considering the proposal, but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause.
Elin, 33, who had children Samantha, five, and three-year-old Charlie with the ace, won a $110 million settlement when she divorced Woods.

Now she is said to feel the new deal, worth more than half of Woods’ $600 million, would be enough to keep him from cheating again."

What did I tell you guys?

Jezebel, the Alpha Whore:

$350 million checkmate!

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

See, that is not true.

[/quote]

[/quote]

No, but there seem to be an awful lot of people who think I said it.

No, wait, I said that I was and that I considered it to be a normal part of growing up?

[quote]Alpha F wrote:
“Tiger Woods Re-Proposes to Ex-Wife Elin Nordegren with $200”

The shamed sportsman, who was exposed for his serial cheating behind Elin’s back in 2009, is desperate to win her back, the magazine claims, offered a $200 million prenup to the stunning Swede.

And she is said to be considering the proposal, but only if he includes a $350 million anti-cheating clause.
Elin, 33, who had children Samantha, five, and three-year-old Charlie with the ace, won a $110 million settlement when she divorced Woods.

Now she is said to feel the new deal, worth more than half of Woods’ $600 million, would be enough to keep him from cheating again."

What did I tell you guys?

Jezebel, the Alpha Whore:

$350 million checkmate![/quote]

Why is she beta?

[quote]orion wrote:

No, wait, I said that I was and that I considered it to be a normal part of growing up?

[/quote]

I can’t remember. It’s no big deal.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

See, that is not true.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For the record, I wasn’t making that connection. Just assuming, from your general view on relationships, that a lady or two has been unkind to you in the past. Which is really the only assumption that would be justified, given that you’re saying that prostitution is a better deal than marriage.

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]Alpha F wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]smh23 wrote:

[/quote]

See, that is not true.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

For the record, I wasn’t making that connection. Just assuming, from your general view on relationships, that a lady or two has been unkind to you in the past. Which is really the only assumption that would be justified, given that you’re saying that prostitution is a better deal than marriage.[/quote]

But, but, what if its… true?