TT 1300, Dr Wants 700-800. Skip Injection Before Visit?

That’s great! I have 3 vials of Test Cyp on standby … if shit hits the fan I’ll go private as well.

God damn your doc has been through the ringer. Glad to know your medical establishment is just as fucked as ours is.

1 Like

@NH_Watts did you watch the video? It’s crazy…I’m having him back on to discuss thyroid optimization. This guys knows a TON of stuff that I hadn’t even realized because all we spoke about was TRT. Then he’ll be on again to discuss electromagnetic interference and the upcoming 5g networks and the affect they have on living organisms.

2 Likes

He had Thierry Hertoghe to testify for him for crissakes. I hope you guys know who that is! Even then, they said that because he is European his experience doesn’t apply in Canada. WTF!

1 Like

Yes I watched the whole thing. Im glad you were able to help get him off the AI. :smiley:

1 Like

It wasn’t REALLY an AI… he was using Chrysin which is VERY mild. He was giving it to all his patients. He was also using a compounded T cream that he was applying RECTALLY (as were his patients). Needless to say, I had to get him up to speed on a few things. He jacked up his dose considerably because of me lol

1 Like

Just when you think you’ve seen it all, you are reminded some have it worse.

1 Like

RECTALLY? oh boy. Yeah he said he feels better with his higher dose. You two colearning like a MF

1 Like

The amazing thing? Took me an hour in his office to demonstrate my position and he said, “This makes total sense to me. I’m going to try it”. THAT’S the type of doc you want. Open minded, willing to see how things are progressing everywhere else. He admitted that they simply don’t teach this stuff in school and TRT is basically a self taught profession.

2 Likes

It’s hard to find a good doc let alone a great doc like him or his brother.

1 Like

By the way, he likes to optimize thyroid based on several factors outside of just TSH and Free T3 etc. He does not go strictly by the labs there whatsoever.

1 Like