Trying to Shred and Keep All Muscle

I wanna get into bodybuilding really bad so I am going to try a few workout programs to see what works for me the best. If anyone has any workout programs that will shred and gain or even keep muscle mass please inform me. I will keep posting progress pics monthly.

Rate my physique is really for people to post a bunch of pictures and see where they stand.

You should start a training log.

For what it’s worth you a pretty big dude. Look through the JM and CT threads / search through the articles for programmings. They’re here on the site you just have to find them. Plus you didn’t really give much to go on.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
Rate my physique is really for people to post a bunch of pictures and see where they stand.

You should start a training log.

For what it’s worth you a pretty big dude. Look through the JM and CT threads / search through the articles for programmings. They’re here on the site you just have to find them. Plus you didn’t really give much to go on. [/quote]

Agreed … Pretty thick from the back, but the front could tell a whole different story

Age, weight, stats, training history and current program would all be helpful as well if you want the T Nation heavy hitters to weigh in

Where in SC?