Trying to Remember a Thread

Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone else could remember a thread that was posted at one point.

It was kind of a scroll-through guide of the smallest kind of mollecular formation and you could go a LOT further than the galaxy, universe, etc. I’ve tried looking high and low, but just can’t seem to find it anywhere, even when I search T-Nation.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, it is not a video. It’s actually interactive.

[quote]SSC wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to see if anyone else could remember a thread that was posted at one point.

It was kind of a scroll-through guide of the smallest kind of mollecular formation and you could go a LOT further than the galaxy, universe, etc. I’ve tried looking high and low, but just can’t seem to find it anywhere, even when I search T-Nation.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Also, it is not a video. It’s actually interactive.[/quote]

Here you go: Trying to Remember a Thread - Off Topic - Forums - T Nation

I loved this thing too!

here it is:

Lemme guess before clicking on that link that someone must’ve said “Doesn’t it make you feel insignificant?” by page 3.

[quote]earthquake wrote:
I loved this thing too!

here it is:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/525347[/quote]

Awesome, thank you very much! Bookmarked.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Lemme guess before clicking on that link that someone must’ve said “Doesn’t it make you feel insignificant?” by page 3.[/quote]

Don’t know, but it’s a pretty cool little piece of work.

The weirdest thing for me was the size of a quail’s egg! Wow! I never knew that.