T Nation

Trying to Put the Kick in Kickstart

i love the d-bol kick start… the best part of the cycle for me since you get size and strength rapidly…

so i was thinking why not focus on the first month when the receptors are fresh??

here is my proposed cycle let me know what you think…

week 1-4 30mg d-bol ed
week 1-4 100mg test suspension ed
week 1-4 200mg 0f test cyp. once a week
week 5-12 600mg test cyp. once a week
week 1-12 20mg nolva. ed
then clomid for pct

Why not swap test-prop for suspension? Just curious as to why you picked it.

If you love the kick start, may I recommend anadrol 50mg ED for 3 weeks instead of Dbol, you will not be disapointed

I second the above. Dbol is nothing compared to anadrol, for me anyway.

Run the same amount of cyp throughout instead of changing the dosage from weeks 4 into week 5. There is nothing to kick so to speak if you are only running 200mg/wk for the first 4 weeks.

Do not run nolva all the way though, use adex instead.

If you really want to use suspension then use 50mg 2x/day instead of a single 100mg/day shot.

For what you are trying to do I would run
-week 1-3 50mg suspension 2x/day, 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 4 25mg suspension 2x/day, 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 5-9 300mg cyp 2x/wk, 40 mg dol day(split doses)
-week 10-12 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 13-17 stasis
-week 18-22 taper
-week 2-12 .25mg adex EOD

The suspension will create a nice kick start and the synergy with the dbol once the cyp has started to work will yield nice results.

Damn lil guy where would you rotate all those damn shots!

Well actually if it was me I would select prop instead of the suspension and change the frequency to EOD. Instead of using suspension at the required 2x/day injections.

He selected the suspension for one reason or another so I laid it out that way.

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Run the same amount of cyp throughout instead of changing the dosage from weeks 4 into week 5. There is nothing to kick so to speak if you are only running 200mg/wk for the first 4 weeks.

Do not run nolva all the way though, use adex instead.

If you really want to use suspension then use 50mg 2x/day instead of a single 100mg/day shot.

For what you are trying to do I would run
-week 1-3 50mg suspension 2x/day, 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 4 25mg suspension 2x/day, 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 5-9 300mg cyp 2x/wk, 40 mg dol day(split doses)
-week 10-12 300mg cyp 2x/wk
-week 13-17 stasis
-week 18-22 taper
-week 2-12 .25mg adex EOD

The suspension will create a nice kick start and the synergy with the dbol once the cyp has started to work will yield nice results.[/quote]

I LIKE THE WAY THAT LOOKS LILLGUY!

just figured 600mg of test cyp. with 700mg of suspension a week would be too much test thats why i figured only 200mg…

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
If you love the kick start, may I recommend anadrol 50mg ED for 3 weeks instead of Dbol, you will not be disapointed[/quote]

did it once in the past and loved it… just trying to mimic the effect with out having too much strain on the liver…

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Why not swap test-prop for suspension? Just curious as to why you picked it.[/quote]

the reason i chose test suspension over prop. just like d-bol, susp. yields almost instant strength and mass, unlike its brothers and sisters (test cyp, prop, and enth. it doesn’t take up to a month to kick in…therefore getting more kick out of the d-bol kick start… make sense?

I third the suggestion of incorporating drol over dbol.

“You wont be disappointed”

Other than that I like it… Kind of curious what you get out of it. Keep everyone posted.

bmc

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
If you love the kick start, may I recommend anadrol 50mg ED for 3 weeks instead of Dbol, you will not be disapointed

did it once in the past and loved it… just trying to mimic the effect with out having too much strain on the liver…
[/quote]

30mg of dbol will not mimic the effect of 50mg adrol, ubless you have pre exsisting liver issues I would not worry about the impact on your liver at 50mg for 3 weeks

I favor dbol myself over drol but that’s not my point. If you like 30mg try 50mg ED 40-50mg ED IMO is the sweet spot for dbol.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
gunsxl wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

30mg of dbol will not mimic the effect of 50mg adrol, ubless you have pre exsisting liver issues I would not worry about the impact on your liver at 50mg for 3 weeks

[/quote]

correct… what i’m aiming at was test suspension with the d-bol together to mimic the effect of drol… ahhh screw it!!! you talked me in to it!! i’ll switch the d-bol for drol…lol!! not a hard sale as you can tell…

i’ll keep you all posted… thanks alot!!!

At what dosage does drol really become dangerous lets say for a 4 week period.

100MGS if you have a healthy liver should be fine right?

Another senario 100mgs for the first two weeks then 150 for the last two?

Do both of these look fine for a man with a healthy liver?

Basically i have read never run 150mgs for more than two right?

THE JUDGE,

The Judge,

I meant to ask should you never run drol for more than two weeks at 150mgs?

With safety in mind of course!

Personally I would run prop 100mg/day over susp. The kick from prop will not take but a couple days at most. Also maybe throw in some NPP. I also like the use of anadrol over dbol. Don’t get me wrong, I like dbol but anadrol makes me blow up like no other.

The only problem I see with all the short esters in going to be switching them out for a longer ester after your 4 weeks. I would probably just run the short esters for the duration. Just use as many injection sites as possible. Every day pinning really isn’t all that bad.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Personally I would run prop 100mg/day over susp. The kick from prop will not take but a couple days at most. Also maybe throw in some NPP. I also like the use of anadrol over dbol. Don’t get me wrong, I like dbol but anadrol makes me blow up like no other.

The only problem I see with all the short esters in going to be switching them out for a longer ester after your 4 weeks. I would probably just run the short esters for the duration. Just use as many injection sites as possible. Every day pinning really isn’t all that bad.[/quote]

another reason i prefer t-susp. over prop, unlike prop. test susp. has no esters so you get 100mgs of pure test. with prop you only get 88.1 percent test the rest ester.

don’t know if you ever did test susp., i have done both and it seems i get more out of the test susp. ( strenghth and mass} or maybe its just in my head…

also would you recomend i taper the test susp. the fourth week to ease into the cyp.?

[quote]gunsxl wrote:
2thepain wrote:

also would you recomend i taper the test susp. the fourth week to ease into the cyp.?[/quote]

If you were to make a transition from susp to cyp you would need to start your cycle in week 2 and let it build up before coming off your susp.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
gunsxl wrote:
2thepain wrote:

also would you recomend i taper the test susp. the fourth week to ease into the cyp.?

If you were to make a transition from susp to cyp you would need to start your cycle in week 2 and let it build up before coming off your susp.[/quote]

that would make sense…thanks