T Nation

Trying to Make Me Quit Lifting

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
he’s also schizophrenic. [/quote]

yeah, maybe you guys can give the the gas chamber for fucking up your perfect forums. Goddamn elitists. This whole thing is only a science experiment anyways so who gives a fuck. You tight wads need to relax.[/quote]

I was just giving an explanation you yourself posted in a previous thread about women. Schizo, high iq, balding, etc… Relax guy.

Dark, it’s the worms. They are in your head, feasting on you, lying to you, YOU NEED THEM OUT!

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:

[quote]StevenF wrote:
he’s also schizophrenic. [/quote]

yeah, maybe you guys can give the the gas chamber for fucking up your perfect forums. Goddamn elitists. This whole thing is only a science experiment anyways so who gives a fuck. You tight wads need to relax.[/quote]

If they were elitists they’d have kicked me out by now because I have so many mental problems that I can’t even remember all of them. Seriously, to list a few… Autism, BPD, sociopathic tendencies, OCD. Add to that a very strong history of schizophrenia (I’ll probably get it) and you get someone who probably would be put in a gas chamber.

OP as a man you should understand that no one cares about your problems.

OP, calm down. If you quit lifting, you have no one to blame but yourself. Nobody can make you do/not do anything.

[quote]cct wrote:
OP, calm down. If you quit lifting, you have no one to blame but yourself. Nobody can make you do/not do anything.[/quote]

Lies.

If I shot you in the kneecap, you would never squat again.

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]cct wrote:
OP, calm down. If you quit lifting, you have no one to blame but yourself. Nobody can make you do/not do anything.[/quote]

Lies.

[/quote]

If you shoot me in the kneecap, I’ll chop off your leg and get a surgeon to do a replacement surgery. If I couldn’t find you, I’ll first buy a prosthetic leg and while waiting for my recovery, I’ll still do upper body lifts.

[quote]cct wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[quote]cct wrote:

Lies.

[/quote]

If you shoot me in the kneecap, I’ll chop off your leg and get a surgeon to do a replacement surgery. If I couldn’t find you, I’ll first buy a prosthetic leg and while waiting for my recovery, I’ll still do upper body lifts.[/quote]

Yeah.

But you would never squat again.

Point is, other people can make you do/not do things plenty, and all you can do is adjust your sails.

OP, you really are one sad little person arent you. Welcome to the internet where no one gives a shit about you.

If you’re going to have a meltdown, at the very least, be mature about it. It sounds like your relishing the prospect of failure and blaming it on some imaginary espionage. If your schizophrenia is starting to intensify, you should acquire the discipline to overcome your anxiety for the little time it takes to gain some treatment.