T Nation

Trying to Make Me Quit Lifting

It’s like someone is trying to make me quit lifting weights. Everything I do becomes problematic for me. It’s fucking bullshit. FML FML FML FML. The next problem is SI joint dysfunction. I haven’t had to move on from hip extensions-which have been effective-yet. Fuck these stupid games. At the beginning of class my kinesiology instructor would ambiguously say “you might have to give something up”.

It pissed me off because I felt like he was hinting at me quitting weight lifting. So fuck whoever is trying to make me quit. I wish those fucking Nazis would let me lift in peace. Now I’ll probably end up sucking at lifting weights since I said I want the Nazis to leave me alone. I think they’re giving me steroids without my knowledge. How do I know? In the last week I jerked off a couple times-a couple times a day, okay like ten time a day- and my right arm got beastly overnight.

So I’ve been thinking-praying- all of these performance gains are me being awesome when it’s just the juice. Fucking disheartening I tell you. At least I’m making gains superficial or otherwise. I can complain about how the gains come about and shit not being real or be happy the gains have kept coming so consistently.

Well, you may at least need to quit drinking…before you post I mean.

cool beans

[quote]Nards wrote:
Well, you may at least need to quit drinking.[/quote]

Trust me man, drinking only makes things worse. I found that out the hard way after I got slammed beer all night at my sisters wedding.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Well, you may at least need to quit drinking…before you post I mean.[/quote]

I only had water…literally right before I wrote this. How’d you know I had something to drink? What is this some Enemy of the State shit or something?

It’s dem liberals man. Tin foil hat, quick

Your post makes no sense, you sound mental. If it was an attempt to be funny, it flopped. If you were seriously venting, seek help.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
Your post makes no sense, you sound mental. If it was an attempt to be funny, it flopped. If you were seriously venting, seek help.[/quote]

The screen name is familiar.

I believe he’s made threads about smelling awful and women hating him…and having a high IQ

[quote]02Thief wrote:
It’s dem liberals man. Tin foil hat, quick[/quote]

gad dang liberals. bahaha

[quote]BeefEater wrote:
Your post makes no sense, you sound mental. If it was an attempt to be funny, it flopped. If you were seriously venting, seek help.[/quote]

Sorry beef. who pissed in your wheaties?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:
.[/quote]

soooooooo thaaaaaaaaaaaaat’s why it’s small.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

The screen name is familiar.

I believe he’s made threads about smelling awful and women hating him…and having a high IQ[/quote]

The rest I could work with, the high IQ is probably deadly.

he’s also schizophrenic.

The fuck is this shit?

[quote]darkhorse1-1 wrote:
It’s like someone is trying to make me quit lifting weights. Everything I do becomes problematic for me. It’s fucking bullshit. FML FML FML FML. The next problem is SI joint dysfunction. I haven’t had to move on from hip extensions-which have been effective-yet. Fuck these stupid games. At the beginning of class my kinesiology instructor would ambiguously say “you might have to give something up”.

It pissed me off because I felt like he was hinting at me quitting weight lifting. So fuck whoever is trying to make me quit. I wish those fucking Nazis would let me lift in peace. Now I’ll probably end up sucking at lifting weights since I said I want the Nazis to leave me alone. I think they’re giving me steroids without my knowledge. How do I know? In the last week I jerked off a couple times-a couple times a day, okay like ten time a day- and my right arm got beastly overnight.

So I’ve been thinking-praying- all of these performance gains are me being awesome when it’s just the juice. Fucking disheartening I tell you. At least I’m making gains superficial or otherwise. I can complain about how the gains come about and shit not being real or be happy the gains have kept coming so consistently.[/quote]

It’s all about 23. If you look past the thin facade that they would like you to accept as reality, you will find it.

23 man. Look for it.

[quote]BeefEater wrote:

where should I seek help? The Marine Corps? That’s where guys go to escape gang life right? I’ll lie about everything like head injuries, mental health records, the failed suicide attempt, and the vandalism charge I racked up the night of that suicide attempt. I’m sure it will be easy for me to get past MEPS and even easier in basic training. Don’t they say the Marines Corps has the easiest basic training out of all the branches? or was that one of the other branches?

[quote]StevenF wrote:
he’s also schizophrenic. [/quote]

yeah, maybe you guys can give the the gas chamber for fucking up your perfect forums. Goddamn elitists. This whole thing is only a science experiment anyways so who gives a fuck. You tight wads need to relax.

Hey, Nards and me are schizophrenic too.

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hey, Nards and me are schizophrenic too.[/quote]

I lost it when I read this…so casual