Trying to Lose BF, Eating Enough?

So i just started to cut down on my BF today after about 7-9 months training. Here is what i ate today and a sample of what it will look like going forward

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 Fishoil Caps
PreWO: 4 BCAA
PostWO: 1 Serving Surge, 4 BCAA’s
Meal 2: Grilled Chicken Salad w/cheese and olive oil dressing, Handful of cashews
Meal 3: 8oz steak, green beans, handful almonds
Meal 4: 4 BCAA, 3 ZMA, 2 scoops Met Drive

my meals are going to look about like this everyday, except on early work days my breakfast will be replaced with 2 scoops a Met Drive. On non workout days i will also add Beef jerky or some other type of snack between meal 1 and 2.

Im doing Waterbury’s 10x3 for fat loss as my workout program.

So am i eating enough

Stats:

5’10
168 lbs
BF% no clue

I know most of you are going to say i still need to put on more weight, but i fight and do not want to go up a weight class just yet.

[quote]Ground-N-Pound wrote:
So i just started to cut down on my BF today after about 7-9 months training. Here is what i ate today and a sample of what it will look like going forward

Meal 1: 3 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 Fishoil Caps
PreWO: 4 BCAA
PostWO: 1 Serving Surge, 4 BCAA’s
Meal 2: Grilled Chicken Salad w/cheese and olive oil dressing, Handful of cashews
Meal 3: 8oz steak, green beans, handful almonds
Meal 4: 4 BCAA, 3 ZMA, 2 scoops Met Drive

my meals are going to look about like this everyday, except on early work days my breakfast will be replaced with 2 scoops a Met Drive. On non workout days i will also add Beef jerky or some other type of snack between meal 1 and 2.

Im doing Waterbury’s 10x3 for fat loss as my workout program.

So am i eating enough

Stats:

5’10
168 lbs
BF% no clue

I know most of you are going to say i still need to put on more weight, but i fight and do not want to go up a weight class just yet.[/quote]

If thats you on there then what the hell for do u need to loose body fat?

No thats not me haha. but i guess this will bump it. Can anyone give me some input?

What weight class are you in? How much weight do you plan on dropping and is there a date you need to be at this weight?

What is your training/activity level?

…I would say it looks fine if you are cutting for a short period of time, and you’ll be dropping weight rather fast if you are training mma and doing some type of conditioning/lifting. If you start feeling beat up, unable to train hard, or drop weight too fast, eat a little more. If you are pretty fat too, I would eat more as it will take longer to lose the fat, and you might stall and need to make changes. Also, there is no set answer to these questions and you have to try it and figure out how you operate.